Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) (30477 Views)

Davido, 9ice & Olamide's Songs Have Been Banned From Nigeria - FG / Top 10 New Artistes Whose Songs Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

CeeSongz is cool wink

Ya cheesy
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by degyramos: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
plz guys I want you to listen to dis track "Gangster" by jaja ft degyramos tindeck.com/listen/belih
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Ya cheesy

im gonn make a switch

I'm taking my song to radio stations soon and I got to be well prepared so I don't make mistake

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Aminat508(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Me sef go join u guys soon grin but na Asalatu me go sing o

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
out of 200 million people

thats not good
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by manutdrichie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Obinoscopy , Mukina2 , Ishilove & Lalasticlala ...see FP material. cheesy

I hope tmao you will not claim you brought him to limelight
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by KingTblaise(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

CeeSongz grin

I go suggest make you use Anoldsharrsineggarshewinstigergermany..... Lols dope tracks thou.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by xreal: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1 is finally here.

He kept telling us to watch out for his album.

Nairaland.com alone will give him far above 20,000 downloads sef.

Now that this topic is on FP.

All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by folabayo1(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rextayne:
guy just leave music for the talented ones and go back 2 trolling. You are wicked cheesy grin

#My 2kobo
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Damikevin(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon oya make una make my Own track enter 1000 too na.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Nairaland is inarguably the biggest online forum in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, so it's no surprise that Nairalanders have had alot of achievements from this site as all Nairalanders see themselves as family , some have gotten jobs, others spouses, others got featured on top media houses, but for these guys they managed to get over a thousand downloads from Nairalanders. cheesy
Some due to their dexterity in 'story-telling' , their 'break through' , their 'popularity' and good looks , but there is no doubt that these guys have talent which they just need to hone and develop. So here they are:

3. AndyBlaze : He is well known for his stories from out of this world, he goes with the trademark 'BITG angry' (whatever that means grin) . His rap song, Adam, received good reviews from Nairalanders.using fluid punchlines he talks about the'Genesis' of his music career, thus giving birth to the name,'Adam. He amassed over 1700 downloads and he is a proud ambassador of Nairaland.He is set to release another freestyle single called 'Go Hard'. his song is definitely worth downloading.
AndyBlaze-Adam: www.friendsmade.net/2014/09/music-andy-blaze-iamandyblaze-adam.html?m=1

2. Kylez : Perhaps the youngest of them all, he showed age is just a number by thrilling us with a freestyle pop, SPENDOE, his song received good reviews also, known for his musical dexterity and nice voice, he amassed over 5100 downloads. He is currently signed to Mizzle Entertainment. He has told Nairalanders to keep their fingers crossed as he released behind the scene photos of his music video for SPENDOE. Have a feel of a song you won't regret downloading.
Kylez- SPENDOE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

1. Airforce1 : In first place is the man with the everlasting album grin . He kept telling Nairalanders to expect his album and we finally got a feel of him with his newly released single, 'SUCH A DIVA' , a highlife pop which brings to mind the likes of Flavour and KCee , he definitely has the talent to contend with them. He goes by the stage name 'CHUKA' . His song received good reviews and he has amassed over 8500 downloads and counting. Here is a feel of the hot new song, SUCH A DIVA!
Chuka-Such A Diva: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

In Order:
1) AndyBlaze
2) Kylez
3) Airforce1

cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove .

What of Krayola with over 10,000 views/downloads netwide - 4,900 on youtube alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ur2e1VMmlY

And what of Blaqbonez whose had thousands of downloads?

http://notjustok.com/2013/08/31/blaqbonez-warning-yung6ix-diss/

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ElekeNtioba: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I figured that

I'm switching to Airforce1 or something a bit sexy soon grin

Thanks man

pls not 'airforce1' if you want to be taken seriously out there. I wish u d best all the same.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please help me get over 1000 downloads on my new song "E go better" @ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
jst help me get to 1000+,i just need 20 mor downloads so i can get featured on the article.
Thanks and God bless u as u press dat download button.
Its a nice song by d way & different.You will like it.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Ilekeh(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Does the OP know what a diva means?
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by clemmonce(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op your post is based on your knowledge and assumption alone. I am a nairalander and I am also a artist. I am into soul music.... my new has more than 2000 downloads on notjustok.com alone..... I am not talking or 360nobs , jaguda and so on ooooo. I know when I. first dropped the song if the supermods I begged to help push my song to FP did... I think I will be recognized....The name is Osas and the new breed ....The song is Love so amazing..... Here is a link.

http://notjustok.com/2014/10/11/osas-love-amazing/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by MackDams(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls how can I upload my song ere for review and downloads, any1 pleeeeeeaaaase?
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
I think I have lotsa work to do n my next songs

Op thanks for the recognition

Bless
thank God, album not loading anymore lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dude by the nairaland name "ejifranks" , artiste name TnE (www.reverbnation.com/tnefame)has amassed more than the number quoted by the op.

Checkout "Ra ra ra"

www.nairaland.com/1400045/ra-ra-ra-tne-nairalander

"Go and Die"

www.nairaland.com/1541612/go-die-tne-nairaland-hit

" I like the way"

www.mp3bullet.com/tne-way-ft-slimgee/

Great songs I tell u!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by kullozone(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
you such a diva ehhh!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

pls not 'airforce1' if you want to be taken seriously out there. I wish u d best all the same.

OK thanks
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
RaeMystix

I c u
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Senjo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
I think I have lotsa work to do n my next songs

Op thanks for the recognition

Bless
cnt download ur song tru dis site http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d.It giving me error.Av tried all my app including opera mini n ucweb browser.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Senjo:
cnt download ur song tru dis site http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d.It giving me error.Av tried all my app including opera mini n ucweb browser.

I'm so sorry about that

I tried other sites but won't upload

Datafile host was my last option
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ElekeNtioba: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

OK thanks

read dis article http://wikihow.com/Choose-a-Stage-Name and if you still dont have any inspiration try initials of ur name or motto if its catchy....
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

read dis article http://wikihow.com/Choose-a-Stage-Name and if you still dont have any inspiration try initials of ur name or motto if its catchy....

Someone suggested Ceesongs
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by 989900: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
What's wrong with using "Airforce1".

Well, maybe I suck when it comes to labeling.
smiley
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by sylve11: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just incase u don't know Airforce1 that much.......if u dare remember this name 'Studio' ; then u know him all

weldone Studio! . cool
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cold(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ibime:

What of Krayola with over 10,000 views/downloads netwide - 4,900 on youtube alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ur2e1VMmlY

And what of Blaqbonez whose had thousands of downloads?

http://notjustok.com/2013/08/31/blaqbonez-warning-yung6ix-diss/
Yeah these guys go ways back. Long before most of these names mentioned signed up on NL. Hence they didn't get the recognition they deserve. 'Okoro feeling funky,you're nothing but a monkey'. Epic line from the Krayola v Sauron battle.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
sylve11:
Just incase u don't know Airforce1 that much.......if u dare remember this name 'Studio' ; then u know him all

weldone Studio! . cool

sylve cheesy
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
989900:
What's wrong with using "Airforce1".

Well, maybe I suck when it comes to labeling.
smiley

Not sexy/sexy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Must you diss Airforce1 for us to download your song? Just tell us to download or create your own big hype on Nairaland.

cheddahboy:
OP... You are missing the Best song Ever From a nairalander.. Or u havent Heard of Cheddahboy Vote For Love

Then Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love ..Forget the Hype from that Airforce1 guy ..he aint the Deal

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12a04f0a

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ElekeNtioba: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Someone suggested Ceesongs
i'd suggest u come up with more b4 u decide. Whats ur english name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.