Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? (7830 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dear justcool,

I have been watching a wonderful series for some months now on NAT GEO on the second world war. The happenings and millions of individual and collective stories - mostly heart rending, but also sometimes showing the human spirit in a gloriously defiant posture of comradeship - convinced me that this was no ordinary war. The extent of the human experience was too profound and too extensive to render it such. It pushed the boundaries of what it meant to be human in every direction - and victors, vanquished and other participants -  each as a collective - experienced the impact in a way that had significant spiritual impacts on societies.

As a story - it is is the story of stories - the biggest and most violent clash of humanity in a battle of wills, idealogies, greed, empire, comradeship, history, passion,  . . . et all, name it.

I recall that a long time ago, you explained that that entire period had certain grave spiritual implications on account of a particular LIGHT happening that was present on the earth at the time. You also therein gave allusions to the spiritual significance of the Germans and the Jews in the conflict. Your perception of the spiritual standing and role of the German people at that time, I could not quite grasp or agree with, but perhaps that was because you did not go into details. (I would also be interested to explore that of the British - they were utterly admirable).

Can you on this thread explain and give a full view on what you believe the spiritual significance of the war was for all the different peoples and nations involved - and also with reference to the ENVOY of the LIGHT said to be present on earth at the time?

Views from all others are welcome. . . . . . (but please atheistic materialists, I am not sure that this thread is for you because ab initio you don't believe there is a spiritual angle to anything and so you might just see it as an incoherent orgyy of meaningless violence).

Thanks.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Deepsight

Thanks for this thread. I will give full vent to my perceptions on the issues that you raised; but at the moment I'm very busy. If you can kindly give me time, I will appreciate it. Expect my reply around the weekend; but if I'm opportuned, I will reply earlier.

Also, may I request that in the course of this thread  an unhealthy attention should not be drawn to the personality of a certain author, especially concerning his origin and etc. I believe that you know what I mean here.

This is a very worthy thread indeed!

Thanks.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2012
I can assure you that I absolutely have no particular interest in that authour as far as this thread is concerned - you can take my word on that! I only alluded to him on account that you might yourself allude to his presence as you probably explain the spiritual context and overall happening - that is all. Certainly the war from the human spiritual angle and context - the context of its human spiritual undertone and imperative - is what interests me.

To help you along my areas of interest on this matter, maybe i can set a few issues for discussion -

1. Who was Adolf Hitler? What was "behind" him? What was the spiritual imperative of his actions? What was his spiritual role?

2. What was the spiritual role of the German people at that time in history. Were they indeed the most spiritually advanced peoples on earth at the time? Were they truly the highest representation of the human race? If indeed they were, how is it possible that they opened themselves to rise as a nation to the unpeakable levels of evil to which Hitler inspired them?

3. What was the spiritual significance of the role/ suffering/ persecution of the Jewish people in that conflict. What Karma was at play here. Was the holocaust a spiritually "necessary" happening?

4. What spiritual force/ forces are represented by the Allied powers. Particularly what was the spiritual significance of Great Britain, her empire, her stand, her exertion, her grit and her ultimate victory together with the Allied forces. I had heard it said that Hitler was no worse than any other conqueror in history: and that he merely wanted what Britain already had: an empire.

WE can start with these. I hope that the first two or three issue above may lead you to a bigger discussion on the overall spiritual significance of the war.

O, do take your time. There is much to be done and only rarely can one discern anything worthwhile around here these days. very rarely indeed. Nonetheless, i do await your revert.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
What? Spiritual signicance of world war 2?

World war 2 is probably the most dissected , the most reviewed and the most written about conflict in human history. There countless opinions on who, what and how the conflict began and the economic and political consequences thereafter.
But a spiritual signicance? Hmmmmm.
The history of the human race to this current era clearly shows that war is purely economic with political and religious undertones in some cases.
The second world war was display of European madness and like all conflicts, it brings into focus the many qualities of humanity vis-a.vis human savagery and brutality, endurance, hope as well as courage . Therefore, conflicts, by their very nature, can be said to have spiritual significance because it takes us to the extreme levels of emotions and actions.
The Savagery, destructions and pains of the second war was not in any way diffeent from other histrotical conflicts except for its scope. At the end it was still senseless.
Did humanity achieve or learn anything significant? i think not, because immediately after, new enemies were created and for more than 50yrs one side of humanity was armed and set battle another side of humanity in what we have called the "cold war". WHile using smaller nations like Korea and Vietnam as proxies for their conflicts, only the threat of Mutally Assured Destruction(MAD) prevented these two sides from destroying themselves and the rest of the world with them.
Renowned economist Robert Maltus theorized that wars , famines and natural disasters were nature's way of keeping populations in check . If you subscribe to this idea, then world ward 2 did indeed have spiritual significance.

Barely less than a decade after the end of the world war 2, we saw the Korean wars, and then another decade later, we saw the Vietnam war.
Obvously, nothing was changed because nothing was learned from the second war .
So aside from testing the limits of human savagery, suffering, courage and will (as do all all conflicts), I'm alost tempted to laugh at any other pupported spiritual attribute of the second world war.

The insticnt for war is mainly driven by economic necessities-The enlargement of geographical or financial assets. If Nigeria decides not to trade or sell oil to the western powers, i would gurantee that war(internal or external invasion) would ensue in a very short time.
What do nations like North korea, Vietnam,Iraq,Afganistan, Libya and currently Iran have in common?
They did not trade with the Western superpowers. What were  the spiritual significance of these conflicts?

As for this notion of  Germans and their spiritual superiority? Oh please. I'm quite shocked that any one, let alone the Op would even consider such nonsense. How excactly does anyone measure spiritual advancement?.
The Germans were obviously the most technologically advanced, and  that could simply have been due to their obsession with building the ultimate weapons of dectruction and conquest. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
plaetton:

What? Spiritual signicance of world war 2?

World war 2 is probably the most dissected , the most reviewed and the most written about conflict in human history. There countless opinions on who, what and how the conflict began and the economic and political consequences thereafter.
But a spiritual signicance? Hmmmmm.
The history of the human race to this current era clearly shows that war is purely economic with political and religious undertones in some cases.
The second world war was display of European madness and like all conflicts, it brings into focus the many qualities of humanity vis-a.vis human savagery and brutality, endurance, hope as well as courage . Therefore, conflicts, by their very nature, can be said to have spiritual significance because it takes us to the extreme levels of emotions and actions.
The Savagery, destructions and pains of the second war was not in any way diffeent from other histrotical conflicts except for its scope. At the end it was still senseless.
Did humanity achieve or learn anything significant? i think not, because immediately after, new enemies were created and for more than 50yrs one side of humanity was armed and set battle another side of humanity in what we have called the "cold war". WHile using smaller nations like Korea and Vietnam as proxies for their conflicts, only the threat of Mutally Assured Destruction(MAD) prevented these two sides from destroying themselves and the rest of the world with them.
Renowned economist Robert Maltus theorized that wars , famines and natural disasters were nature's way of keeping populations in check . If you subscribe to this idea, then world ward 2 did indeed have spiritual significance.

Barely less than a decade after the end of the world war 2, we saw the Korean wars, and then another decade later, we saw the Vietnam war.
Obvously, nothing was changed because nothing was learned from the second war .
So aside from testing the limits of human savagery, suffering, courage and will (as do all all conflicts), I'm alost tempted to laugh at any other pupported spiritual attribute of the second world war.

The insticnt for war is mainly driven by economic necessities-The enlargement of geographical or financial assets. If Nigeria decides not to trade or sell oil to the western powers, i would gurantee that war(internal or external invasion) would ensue in a very short time.
What do nations like North korea, Vietnam,Iraq,Afganistan, Libya and currently Iran have in common?
They did not trade with the Western superpowers. What were  the spiritual significance of these conflicts?

As for this notion of  Germans and their spiritual superiority? Oh please. I'm quite shocked that any one, let alone the Op would even consider such nonsense. How excactly does anyone measure spiritual advancement?.
The Germans were obviously the most technologically advanced, and  that could simply have been due to their obsession with building the ultimate weapons of dectruction and conquest. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Ahem *cough cough*

Deep Sight:

Views from all others are welcome. . . . . . (but please atheistic materialists, I am not sure that this thread is for you because ab initio you don't believe there is a spiritual angle to anything and so you might just see it as an incoherent o[i]r[/i]gy of meaningless violence).

Thanks.

I'm interested in Justcool's take. He has one of the brightest minds & warmest of spirits in this section.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
plaetton:

As for this notion of Germans and their spiritual superiority? Oh please. I'm quite shocked that any one, let alone the Op would even consider such nonsense.

Ahem. Another *cough cough* -

Deep Sight:

Were they indeed the most spiritually advanced peoples on earth at the time? Were they truly the highest representation of the human race? If indeed they were, how is it possible that they opened themselves to rise as a nation to the unpeakable levels of evil to which Hitler inspired them?

*clears throat*

Says "Aha!"
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
JeSoul:

I'm interested in Justcool's take. He has one of the brightest minds & warmest of spirits in this section.

Aye aye, you can say that again!
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
??
Yeah. Me too. I'm waiting for Justcool's take on this. But while waiting ,I just thought I should launch a pre-emptive strike at the very notion.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ Well here's to help you with a little context from the old thread -

Quote from: Pastor AIO on October 09, 2008, 11:28 AM
I don't believe for an instance that baloney that was said on another thread about Abdrushin incarnating amongst the German people because they were the most spiritually advanced humans to receive his message. Whoever said that doesn't know German people. Don't forget where two world wars came from not to mention the worst kind of nationalism (nazi) plus a generally cold and unsentimental temperament that values might and power above all else. In fact I think that statement is so typical of a german with the notion of racial superiority etc. God can talk to anybody anywhere and race doesn't have anything to do with it.

Reply from Justcool -
I believe that in the above post of yours you were referring to the statement that I made on the following thread: thread.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=147092.msg2666749#msg2666749

Well this is what I said:
"His incarnations was not compelled by any karma. In His case, as in the case of many prophets, He was sent by God for the benefit of the erring mankind. He incarnates among the people who are spiritually developed enough to receive him. And in an environment that will allow Him to fulfill His task."

And I stand by what I said! Your assetion that the Germans are bad is completely false, biased, and based on ignorance. Also your description of their temperance is totally false.

You mentioned the two world wars and Nazism, and try to use them to justify your assertion on Germans. There is no need clarifying further for you. Those things that you mentioned actually shows the correctness of my explanation. But I know that you cannot see it, neither will I throw light any light on it for you, since your apt to call my post baloney.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Further reply from Pastor AIO
Hey I don't want to sound like a racist.  But I suppose I need to know what the criteria are by which I am told that the Germans were the most spiritually capable of getting God's truth.  What qualities made them the most spiritual people? 

I also do not think that Jesus came to the Jewish because they were the most spiritually advanced.  Far from it.  And the bible (which I accept you don't take as true) says otherwise.

Hitler did not mislead the Germans, antisemitism had been rife in Europe for centuries and it was especially bad in Germany from the 19th century.

Every people has their good and bad points.  In fact we all share are good and bad points.  What makes the difference is that certain people tend to specialize in one or the other aspect of good and bad qualities.  With German people it is haughtiness and competitiveness.  And not even so much with foreigners.  Amongst themselves they are such competitive people and such bad losers when they lose.  This one I know as a consistent fact from all my dealings with them, which is a lot of dealings. I also know a fair bit about their history and their culture to know that there is nothing about them to make them more spiritually advanced than other people in the world.  (again though, I'm not sure what are the criteria for judging spiritual advancement but I usually expect to see a certain meekness in spiritual people.) 

. . . . .

Okay, let's take another German icon, this time of the 19th century, Wagner.  Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_controversies

By the way the Nazi party was actually voted into power by the german power.  It was a known fact that they would abolish democracy if they won the election. 

The idea of racial superiority was not introduced by Hitler, far from it.  Eugenics and theories of a pure race was rife in Europe but especially big in germany where they believed that they were the original Aryans.  The Blond beasts, as nietzsche (whether he meant it in a racial sense or was just interpreted as such is another matter).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173782.32.html
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Justcool's further explanation -
Like I said earlier, the Germans were specially prepared for the reception of the Grail Message. Even their language was carefully guided and prepared until it flourished to a language good enough to convey the truth. In a way, one can say that they were chosen. But this being chosen has nothing to do with favoritism. People are chosen based on their development, God do not chose people based on favoritism, He chooses only people who posses the necessary soil for the mission. Thus at the time that the messager was ready to incarnate, the Germans provided the most suitable soil for His incarnation.

But darkness, always struggle against Truth bringers, and always try to make their mission impossible. Thus even prior to His incarnation, darkness already knew the people that will provide the bridge for His incarnation. And in its(darkness) quest to keep humans enslaved, darkness will approach such a people and try to cut them off from their development. And finally use them(the people) to fight against the Truth bringer.

Thus if you look beyond the outward physical circumstances and look into the spiritual situation, you will undersatand that the Germans at that time stood under a great pressure. In their midst, a light happening was about to take place, and as a result, among them darkness exacted its greatest strength -- to lull them to sleep so that they will not recognise the Truth bringer. One can say that they stood in between the Light and the darkness, thus they can be likened to an arena for war. God cannot take away our freewill and make us only listen to the Light. Neither can darkness take away our free will. The only thing God can do is to give us or show us His volition or His will, we are left to decided wheather to obey it or not. At the same time darkness also approaches humans and send them its volition. It is left for the human to decided which volition to obey.

You will recognise the correctness of this explanation if you look around you. History shows it clearly enough. Consider theses things: (1)Hitler's rise to power, (2)his hatred for the Jews, (3)the Nazi party and what they stood for, (4)the Nazi party's struggle against Abd-ru-shin. All these are the outward forms of a great spiritual battle. I will give you a food for thought-- have you ever wondered why the Nazi arrested Abd-ru-shin, stopped His writings and had Him under surveillance until His departure from the earth. For a long time in Germany, during the Nazi regime, the Grail Message was banned. Now why did a political party fight so much against a book or Abd-ru-shin who had neither any political inclination nor intention. Why would a regime fighting a very serious war spend so much energy on just one man(Abd-ru-shin) who writes only about God and spirituality? Does this make sense? It only makes sense when one recognises the spiritual motivations behind scene. Some would say that perhaps Hitler was an atheist who didn't believe in spirituality. But this is not the case, since Hitler was s strong allay of the catholics.

It is similar to what happened in the time of Christ, the Jews who were the most spiritually developed, were chosen and prepared for the reception of the son of God. While God was making his preparation, Lucifer(darkness) was also making his. The battle field was the Jews. Christ carefully chose 12 men who He instructed daily, they were His closest associates. Now in the light of my explanation you can also now ensage that those 12 men were under enormous pressure. Lucifer exacted his strongest attack on them, in order to lull them to sleep or use them to harm Jesus. The puzzle now clears about the case of Judas. People often wondered why Judas(a man specially chosen by Christ) could do such a terrible thing. The answer is that even though Judas had all that it takes to be an apostle, he still had a free will which Christ cannot take away from him. Judas gave in to the volition of Lucifer who was always trying to win the apostles.

Being spiritually developed does not mean that the person can no longer do evil. As long as you are on earth, evil volition can always approach you, but it remains with you to dispel them or give in to them. You have the free will. Only in Paradise will we be in an environment completely rid of darkness and its evil volition. Thus a spiritually matured person has a responsibility to exact himself spiritually every moment, in order to remain at his high spiritual postion. Once he slacks in his spiritual exaction, darkness can win him over.

Now put it all together. The Germans at that time provided the best soil for the incarnation of Abd-ru-shin. Darkness in its quest to rub mankind of this help exacted its strongest attack against the Germans. Darkness succeeded in dragging them down through its agent or representative--Hitler. But in all serious struggles between light and darkness, Light always wins. In this case too the light won! Despite all struggle against it. The message was successfully brought to mankind, today it is not banned in any part of the world and anybody is wellcome to examine it.

Today there is no nation that can be called the most spiritually advanced. In all nations of the world, there both spiritually advanced people and spiritually slow people. The earth today is not what it used to be, for today we stand in judgement of God which speeds up everything. Some are speedily heading towards distruction, while others are speedily heading towards salvation. Spiritually advanced people can be found in almost all countries of the world; because, today the Truth is made available to all mankind. Any body who lives by it will in a shorter time achieve a spiritual advancement that would have taken him centuries to achieve. People are not spiritually advanced based on their nationality or race. Only spiritual movement and recognition brings about spiritual advancement. A people that were advanced a few centuries ago, may not necessarily remain so today. Once they slack in their advancement, they will start moving downhill, for there is no stagnation in the spiritual life.

You now see how ridiculous it is to attack my assertion about the Germans as being spiritually advanced then, just because of a few experiences with a few Germans of today.

Ref:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173782.32.html
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Now, i need to be very clear that this thread for me is about the spiritual meaning and imperative of the war - it is not about the personality of the German who wrote the Grail Message - its just that it is probably impossible to discuss this issue (from justcool's standpoint) without alluding to him - nevertheless it is the overall spiritual happening that i seek to understand - with or without reference to that authour.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmm.
So Aburashim is another Jesus.
na wa.
In this instance,I wonder what you mean by spiritual significance and imperative.
Do consider war to be anything other than man's innate impulse to acquire and control?
It is well documented that Hitler and his Nazis were deeply into the occult. Is that the spiritual significance refered to ?
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
plaetton:

Hmmm.
So Aburashim is another Jesus.
na wa.

Please let us not make the thread about his personality. Such a tendency will be the fastest way to ensure that justcool will justgo. He, justifiably, does not feel it is right to focus energies on personalities.

However as he makes his explanations, he will of necessity make references to the idenity of Mr. Abd Ru Shin. I can only plead that you do not focus on such references and let us focus on the broader story as it affects humanity. I say this because the issue of Abd Ru Shin's idenity is one that has been battered to death already between justcool and myself, and there is no point going back to that.

In this instance,I wonder what you mean by spiritual significance and imperative.

I generally believe that physical phenomena are reflections or manifestations of occurences in an eternal or intangible reality. Its just my personal view. I want to know what spiritual factors or necessities triggered the physical happenings that we saw as the war.

I tell you, that war was something else.

Do consider war to be anything other than man's innate impulse to acquire and control?

Depends.

On a meta-physical or philosphical level, I would say that there will always be an eternal duality between light and dark, positive and negative - as eternal self-existent principles. That in itself presupposes a possible deeper connotation of war.

It is well documented that Hitler and his Nazis were deeply into the occult. Is that the spiritual significance refered to ?

Could be, i don't know. But let justcool comment on this.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
Interesting . . . .

HITLER AND THE OCCULT

The Nazi party grew out of several occult groups that sprang up in the late 19th century as a reaction to the advanced materialism and technology of the era[citation needed]. These groups spoke of the coming of a new Messiah that would save Germany[citation needed]. Young Adolf Hitler developed the notion that perhaps he was the chosen one to save the German people.

The political parties created in the wake of the country's defeat in World War I combined nationalistic sentiment and occultist practices to forge an image of a superior German people. Hitler's imprisonment after the failed 1923 Munich Beer Hall Putsch would make him a national hero for his defense of a strong German state, convincing him that he was the Messiah who could save Germany.

Hitler appropriated Christian religious symbols such as the Spear of Destiny and the Holy Grail for his own purposes. He adopted the swastika from Hinduism among many other Sanskrit terms and symbols. The symbol of the Swastika represents the Sun, and also the Wheel of Life turning. The original symbol turns clockwise. The Nazi one turns backwards. The four arms of the original Swastika represent the Four Vedas. The swastika is also the symbol for peace and harmony, as in Buddhism, Jainism and Taoism. It decorates most Hindu homes and temples. Adolf Hitler's rise was the product of forces and events connecting him, his associates and the occult. Was Hitler influenced by supernatural ideas or was he just the embodiment of pure hate and evil? Examine the importance of symbols of the occult, religion and astrology to Hitler's concept of world domination.

In the conclusion, after the author Dusty Sklar has pointed out that Hitler's suicide happened at the night of April 30/May 1, which is Walpurgis Night, the narrator continues: "With Hitler gone, it was as if a spell had been broken". Then Joachim von Ribbentrop's infamous statement of his continued subservience to Hitler at the Nuremberg Trials is taken as final evidence of Hitler's "occult power": ("Even with all I know, if in this cell Hitler should come to me and say 'Do this!', I would still do it."wink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_and_the_Occult

HMMMMMMMMMM! Justcool please comment!
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
JeSoul:

Both Justcool and Nwankwo. Admirable personalities the both of them.

Deep Sight:

^^^ Well here's to help you with a little context from the old thread -

Quote from: Pastor AIO on October 09, 2008, 11:28 AM
I don't believe for an instance that baloney that was said on another thread about Abdrushin incarnating amongst the German people because they were the most spiritually advanced humans to receive his message. Whoever said that doesn't know German people. Don't forget where two world wars came from not to mention the worst kind of nationalism (nazi) plus a generally cold and unsentimental temperament that values might and power above all else. In fact I think that statement is so typical of a german with the notion of racial superiority etc. God can talk to anybody anywhere and race doesn't have anything to do with it.

Reply from Justcool -
I believe that in the above post of yours you were referring to the statement that I made on the following thread: thread.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=147092.msg2666749#msg2666749

Well this is what I said:
"His incarnations was not compelled by any karma. In His case, as in the case of many prophets, He was sent by God for the benefit of the erring mankind. He incarnates among the people who are spiritually developed enough to receive him. And in an environment that will allow Him to fulfill His task."

And I stand by what I said! [size=14pt]Your assetion that the Germans are bad is completely false[/size], biased, and based on ignorance. Also your description of their temperance is totally false.

You mentioned the two world wars and Nazism, and try to use them to justify your assertion on Germans. There is no need clarifying further for you. Those things that you mentioned actually shows the correctness of my explanation. But I know that you cannot see it, neither will I throw light any light on it for you, since your apt to call my post baloney.

everybody should by now know my occasional bellicose style of posting. My post then could easily seem biased against the germans and it is with a pressing haste that I deny that I ever said that German are 'BAD'. They are extremely competitive and haughty is what I said.

I also feel the need to correct myself about them starting 2 world wars. In actual fact they were dragged into the first world war by an unfortunate alliance with the Austro-Hungarian empire, and so when the Austrians went to war against the Serbians, while the Serbians were allies with Russia, Germany were forced to support against the Serbians which automatically put them at war with Russia which was something that they definitely didn't want.

Hitler did not mislead the Germans, antisemitism had been rife in Europe for centuries and it was especially bad in Germany from the 19th century.

Anti-semitism rose in the 19th century but it had always been there throughout Europe. In fact back in the 14th century during the Black Death the Jews were blamed for the plague and the Germans drove all the Jews out to Poland, today we call it Ethnic cleansing. Those that wouldn't or couldn't go were murdered.

All events that occur do so because conditions are right for it. Even the existence of Abd ru shin. So yes, he could only have happened in germany, but to call that condition spiritual advancement is beyond me.

Now why did a political party fight so much against a book or Abd-ru-shin who had neither any political inclination nor intention. Why would a regime fighting a very serious war spend so much energy on just one man(Abd-ru-shin) who writes only about God and spirituality? Does this make sense?

Well the Nazis ban Jazz music too! Jazz is not political. The fact is that the Nazi government was Fascist.
a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fascism

In a fascist system everything is regimented. The books children read, the music people listen to, even the knds of clothes you can wear. there is no aspect of society that a fascist system does not try to control. If the Nazis deemed Abdrushin's book as not fitting into their agenda and ban it, that would only make it one of a gazillion things that they ban.

Personally, I see the whole of history as a spiritually significant series of events, . . . but hang on a minute . . . . This thread is not about my personal opinion. I shall also wait to hear Justcool's exposition of the matter.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by mazaje(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Spiritual significance of world war 2, Germans, Grail message etc. . .Hmmmm. . .Na wah ohh. . .
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by InesQor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Interesting thread!

In recent times I am gradually coming to the conclusion (even though my ruminations are still foggy on this) that events that affect the entire world at once, necessarily take the path of least spiritual resistance. What I understand by this is that because perfection is not yet attained in this realm, there will always be spiritual loopholes (I call each one a vortex) in plans that have the best interest of humanity at heart; and this path of least resistance will allow evil, as it were, a lesser evil than the one being conquered by the main plan, to occur like an eclipse of sorts.

So, I think World War II somehow took advantage of such a path of least resistance left in the wake of some spiritual advancement or progress for mankind (I'd say not necessarily related to the Grail message or its author, because I never even knew till now that Abd-ru-shin lived in those times or was a German by nationality). So, maybe the Nazis and their participation in the World War II as bad it was, was yet a sort of aversion of something much worse for mankind as a whole.

My 2 cents. Now I, as well as others, wait to hear from Justcool. Maybe M_Nwankwo too if he attends the thread.   cool

P.S. Deep Sight well done o.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Joagbaje(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

. . the spiritual significance of the Germans and the Jews in the conflict. Your perception of the spiritual standing and role of the German people at that time. . .

The war was not just between germany and russia or the allied forces . The spirituality of the war had to do with israel . If the war had not taken place ,they would not have returned to their land and Israel would not have become a nation as predicted.

God had predicted that when he woukd scattered them from being a nation he would send hunters after them who would cause them to come back to their land to be a nation once again. Hitler was one of the hunters.

Jeremiah 16:13-16
13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

The war gave birth the the Zionist movement and eventually the nation of Israel was reborn .
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Joagbaje(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2012
THE BIRTH OF A NATION

CAN A NATION BE BORN IN ONE DAY?

When israel was declared a nation in 1948. It took the world by surprise . Because the name of Israel had been wiped off the map of the world according to prophecy of the bible.They had changed the name of the land to Palestine .for about 2000 years,Israel had ceased to be a nation

Psalms 83:4
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from [being] a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Even theologians had given up on israel , but when it happened ,historians couldnt believe their ears. Israel had been scattered all over the earth. Not only that, they were been slaughtered in many nation. Hitler killed millions of them .The name of their land had been changed to Palestine by the ottoman empire,and they brought Arabs to occupy that land. They had no more homeland .there was no way Israel could exist again. But in 1948 , the prophecy came to pass. It was never done in history that a nation who's name had been wiped off resurrects again.

The bible had predicted that God would scatter them if they remain stubborn . They did and he did. By AD 70 . The Romans invaded and destroyed Israel. After that several nations came and did their own destruction. Until the name was removed from world map. After much suffering by many of them in several nations even though some prospered earlier. They began to return to their homeland who's name had been changed to Palestine land .

How did this happen
After the defeat of Hitler's Third Reich the United Nations in November 1947 passed the "Resolution For the Partition of Palestine," granting a portion to the Jews, a portion to the Arabs, and internationalizing Jerusalem. The Arabs rejected the plan. The Jews did not like the plan but accepted it, believing 'half a loaf to be better than none.

Although they may not know it, the nations jointly agreed. By doing so, have set themselves on a collision course with  the prophecy of the bible in Joel

Joel 3:1 
For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will also gather all nations. . . and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Some of these parted land  were miraculously recovered from  Egypt Jordan Judea and Samaria as well as east Jerusalem containing the Temple Mount.  When the arab gathered to fight the small returnees of Israel so that they could finally eliminate them ,The world was watching but couldnt do anything to save israel. Israel only fought to defend themselves and miraculously they did without help. Not only did they survive, miraculously also they recovered some of the parted land from the Arabs . It was then the world moved in for peace and demanded that israel should returned some of the land conquered . But they are yet to have full claim of Jerusalem now. That is the present conflict they face now.

Isaiah 66:8
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

. . . But the nation was born in one day,  . .
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

The war was not just between germany and russia or the allied forces . The spirituality of the war had to do with israel . If the war had not taken place ,they would not have returned to their land and Israel would not have become a nation as predicted.

God had predicted that when he woukd scattered them from being a nation he would send hunters after them who would cause them to come back to their land to be a nation once again. Hitler was one of the hunters.

Jeremiah 16:13-16
13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

The war gave birth the the Zionist movement and eventually the nation of Israel was reborn .

Hmmm.
Na wa again.
So nearly 4 million of your god's chosen people had to die agonising deaths in the hands of naziz so that 5.5 million(present day population of jews in Isreal) of same chosen people could have a nation sorounded by many enemies(I guess god's unchosen people?) ?
Wow.
That is a very bad average.
For an omnipotent god, he could have done much much better.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by buzugee(m): 3:04am On Feb 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

Now, i need to be very clear that this thread for me is about the spiritual meaning and imperative of the war - it is not about the personality of the German who wrote the Grail Message - its just that it is probably impossible to discuss this issue (from justcool's standpoint) without alluding to him - nevertheless it is the overall spiritual happening that i seek to understand - with or without reference to that authour.
quite simple really. spillage of blood begets spillage of blood with the lord. if you spill blood, your blood must be spilt. during this era there had been several brutal atrocities all over africa by almost every country in europe. colonization was in full effect. leopold of belgium a few decades prior had chopped off the hands of kids and women in the congo, rampant european slavery on the african continent by almost all the europeans. the harvest was ripe for plucking. the lord initiated the war and made them spill each others blood to cleanse and avenge. kinda like the civil war that killed almost 1 million slave masters in america to end the slavery and avenge all the blood that had been spilt since 1621. the lord works in mysterious ways. proverbs 16 vs 4. lamentations 3 vs 38, amos 3 vs 6,

BASICALLY IF YOU MESS WITH ISRAELITES, YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE APPLE OF GODS EYES. ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Joagbaje(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2012
plaetton:

Hmmm.
Na wa again.
So nearly 4 million of your god's chosen people had to die agonising deaths in the hands of naziz so that 5.5 million(present day population of jews in Isreal) of same chosen people could have a nation sorounded by many enemies(I guess god's unchosen people?) ?
Wow.
That is a very bad average.
For an omnipotent god, he could have done much much better.

Their punishment is still on . Even the 5.5million is too much. There will still be a final onslaught against them and only 144,000 reminant will be spared .
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

Their punishment is still on . Even the 5.5million is too much. There will still be a final onslaught against them and only 144,000 reminant will be spared .
Na wa.
So Yahweh is still bloodthirsty after all these millenia? I thought that the blood sacrifice of Jesus was supposed to curtail that blood thirst.
It seems that Yawehist seem to have an inbuilt programming that  results from assumptions they  have about who or  what is god. These assumptions, unfortunately, inevitably program a sort of insidious moral schitzophrania in the minds of the believers .
The above response is  a typical example.
According to pastor Joagbaje, the ever loving god caused the slaughter of 4 million of his so-called chosen people for their own good ,and is also going to slaughter millions more untill there is only 144,000 of them left, I asume for their own good too. Right?

I'm shaking my head. Religion.
Na wa.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2012
Well I don't really know who you are or what you believe. It's not God you blame but the hardness of his people . He had warned them of all these consequences . They killed his prophets . Even when Jesus was sent as thier last messiah they killed him and damned the consequences.

Matthew 27:25-26
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

Now they are experiencing the Effect of their own decisions. Yet God is still reaching out to them.

God is reaching out to you also, his judgement still hangs on the earth, you can embrace his love and salvation .

Hebrews 3:7-8
. . .To day if ye will hear his voice, 8 Harden not your hearts,:
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
Very interesting takes from Joagbaje and Buguzee. Agbajes take should very much interest biblical scholars. So the war was a fulfillment of Jewish specific prophecy?

Interesting angle u got there, Buguzee, on karma and colonization.

Well let justcool justcomment on justthese
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

Very interesting takes from Joagbaje and Buguzee. Agbajes take should very much interest biblical scholars. So the war was a fulfillment of Jewish specific prophecy?
Interesting angle u got there, Buguzee, on karma and colonization.
Well let justcool justcomment on justthese

I know you said you don't want "materialist" views, but I think you should take a look at this if you haven't before.
Let's be rational for a second.

http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0215466/treaty_of_versailles.htm
Reactions and Thoughts of Revenge
In early May 1919, the Treaty of Versailles was shown to Germany. Germany was forced to agree to the treaty, or the Allies threatened to enforce the treaty by invading Germany. Many Germans were angry that the government agreed to the treaty, and they wanted revenge. German officials strongly disagreed with the treaty, but they were forced to accept it. German officials thought that the treaty would be much easier on them due to Wilson’s Fourteen Points.

Germany, and all of the major Allies except China and the United States, agreed to the treaty. Citizens of the United States didn’t approve of President Wilson’s agreement to let Germany be treated the generous way that it was. They thought that Germany should be punished even more for causing so much devastation around the world. In March 1920, the U.S. Senate refused to accept the Treaty of Versailles. Even though President Wilson helped set it up, the United States never joined the League of Nations. However, in August 1921, Germany and the United States created a separate peace agreement called the Treaty of Berlin.

The Treaty of Versailles caused Germany to go through a depression, a time when businesses and people lost a lot of money. Due to this depression, many people lost their jobs. People who could not find jobs joined the Communist and National Socialist parties. The National Socialist Party’s leader, Adolf Hitler, was gaining more and more power because the German people were upset that their government did little to help them and that the government agreed to the Treaty of Versailles. Many Germans were mad that Germany lost so much land because of the Treaty of Versailles, and it had to pay huge amounts of money to Allied countries. They were also mad because the treaty said that Germany alone caused WWI. Many Germans wanted revenge. This is when more Germans began to look up to Adolf Hitler and his National Socialist Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economic_Consequences_of_the_Peace
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2012
Deepsight, I thank you, as well as I thank all who have patiently waited for my perception on this issue. I will give full vent of my perception on this issue.

But before I proceed I wish to remind readers that what I'm about to share here are my perceptions. My words should not be taken as the gospel Truth; rather it is meant to urge the reader into further investigation. Each reader should investigate my words, weigh and examine them with his/her intuitive perception; only when you have done this and my words completely resonate within you should you accept them. As always I advise every reader to read and a personal experience of the Grail Message himself or herself.

Also, before I proceed, I wish to make some things clear, because this issue deals with race and nationality, very sensitive issues. I wish to throw light in the mechanism that guides incarnations and the spiritual development of peoples. For in reality, when it comes to spiritual development, it is the spirit, or the spiritual abilities that count, and not the really the race or nationality which has more to do with the physical body.

In the past, it was easier to judge the spiritual development of an individual based on the individual’s race, tribe, nationality, and etc. This is because trans-racial or trans-cultural dealings were not as rampant then as they are today. In those days, a woman from a West African tribe was pretty much bound to that tribe and may most likely live all her life within her tribe, among her people, never being exposed to foreign people or far-away tribes. Since incarnations are based on the law of attraction of homogenous species, every child that this woman brings into the world would most likely be of the same level of maturity to her people.
This is why in many cultures, where people still pay attention to their spiritual helpers, women, especially pregnant women are considered sacred and sheltered; forbidden to be exposed to certain things. Even in the Old Testament, the Jews were told not to allow their daughters to marry foreigners. People today only see these things as racism and superstation because the modern man no longer perceives the hidden spiritual connections and implications behind many things. For in reality, the spiritual development of any people depends more on their women than their men. But I digressed.
So retuning to the point that I’m trying to make, in the modern world of today, it will be very erroneous to judge a man’s spiritual development based on race, nationality and etc. This is because the world has become a global village; a woman from an underdeveloped tribe may travel to another country and live among a people more spiritually developed than her people. A close associate of hers, from this higher developed people, perhaps her doctor, her boss, or her house maid, may end up offering the path through which a spiritually advanced soul may incarnate into the child in the womb of this woman from a lower developed tribe. The people around women or the people around pregnant woman often offer bridges to souls in the beyond to incarnate through the pregnant woman, even though they may not be biologically related to the child or the pregnant woman. And only a soul homogeneous to a bridge can pass through that bridge. Thus only a soul homogeneous to Mr. A. can pass through the bridge offered by Mr. A.
Apart from this, whenever a light bringer enters into subsequent creation, this are shaken up by the pressure of the light brought. The words that Christ brought, for example, took on very powerful forms in the beyond; very powerful because, behind them stands the enormous power of God. These words have very strong penetrating powers, that they penetrate places hitherto closed to light; one can equally say that they (the words of Christ) surround each soul, constantly knocking at the door of the soul and seeking to be allowed in. Hence the aforementioned woman living and enclosed in within the confines of an underdeveloped people, may, by opening herself to the words of Christ, even though she may never consciously have met Christ or any Christian, her spirit may come in contact with the spirit of Christ or the words of Christ which will induce her into spiritual movement. In so doing she would flood herself and her environment with light, offering paths for higher developed souls to incarnate in her womb or the wombs of other women around her. The aforementioned power of penetration is the reason why at a point in human history, the son of God had to incarnate and not just a mare prophet whose words can never have as much penetrating power as that of the Son of God. The Grail message shock up things too, things that were hitherto hiding or slumbering were brought to the front by the pressure behind the words. And more so because this time, the words, which are the original words of Jesus, are written in a form that anybody can easily absorb. So the person entrapped among a lower developed tribes may pick up a copy of the Grail Message and read, by living in accord with the Grail Message, within a few years, he/she may attain a spiritual development that may have taken him/her centuries  and many incarnations to achieve. I do not need to mention the impact such a person would have around his/her hitherto dark environment. Through the bridge offered by such a person, higher developed souls may incarnate through her or the people in her vicinity.
So, in view of all these changes that has taken place in subsequent creation, a Yoruba man today may stand higher spiritually than a German; while another German may stand higher than another Yoruba man. Spiritual development and homogeneity, as it is today, are no longer closely related to race, tribe, or nationality, as it used to be in the past. This is one of the effects of Judgment; in the Judgment, God through His envoy, gives everybody the power to break all fetters. This is the separation between the wheat and the chaff that was promised in the bible; the rapture so much waited for. This separation cuts across races, tribes, families, and nationalities. It is unfortunate that many human spirits who have waited for rapture for many centuries now stand before it without recognizing it. All due to their fault for they have imagined it to proceed in a supernatural manner. But there is nothing supernatural.

Another thing that I will like to clarify is the issue of being a called or a chosen people or person. Being called does not mean that one is immune to evil; it only means that the individual carries the qualities necessary for the fulfillment of his mission. As it is with individuals, so it is with entire peoples. Some individuals through many centuries of exerting themselves spiritually, or though many centuries of exercising their spiritual muscles have attained or developed qualities which are needed for a particular light happening. These individuals would then be called and prepared further to use their talents to help in the light happening or to help the bringer of light. Like Christ said, many are called but only a few chosen, many are called to help but only a few live up to their callings. The word “chosen” used in this context means “living up to a calling” or “successfully fulfilling ones calling.”

Also I wish, also, to express the fact that with my explanations that are about to unfold, I wish not to point an accusing finger to anybody of any peoples. Let us use this to learn about how we all, including myself [/i]have failed before the light and not just a particular people. My explanations may appear hash or as if I’m pointing an accusing finger at Hitler and the Germans, but this is not the spirit of my explanation; because I do not consider myself better than Hitler. We all have failed before the light; since there is no measure when it comes to failure. One who failed in a small thing is as guilty as one who failed in a mighty thing. Because Before God everything is equal; the smallest task is as important as the most enormous task as well as each creature no matter how little is as important as the biggest creature. This is the law of LOVE.

Now to the Germans. The explanation I gave years earlier about the Germans is correct. The Germans where called, just as the ancient Jews and the ancient Romans were called in regard to the mission of Christ. Just as the Arabians were called in regard to the mission of Mohamed, and etc. The Germans failed their callings as much as the entire mankind failed. The word “chosen” that I used years ago was used in the context of being called and not being successful in fulfilling the calling. Hitler contributed a lot to the failure of the German people, because through him darkness tuned everything upside down.
And when I say the Germans, I do not exclusively mean that political nation called Germany; because nationality is purely political and does not count in these issues. By Germans, I mean the Germanic peoples. To a lesser extent, the whole white race was called; and the entire mankind to an even more lesser extent. I know this is ambiguous but I will explain later. The Germanic people have for centuries developed both spiritually and physically the qualities which landed them a special calling in regard to this particular light happening.
For thousands of years they were prepared, they received numerous helpers. Many helpers incarnated among them to prepare them. Even their language, like I said, years earlier was specially guided prepared for the reception of the Grail Message. Martin Luther was actually sent by God to help in the development of the German language. There is no point mentioning the numerous called ones that were sent to them. But years before the light happening, the prevalent intuition among the Germans was to achieve that perfect race that will lead humanity into a new age—the millennium. And this intuition was not wrong because that was actually there calling; they were called to be the future leader and guider of mankind in spiritual as well as in physical and earthly things. This calling they can only fulfill if they (1) recognize the helper and (2) rally around him in protection and loyalty. For the helper that mankind have awaited for centuries was to stand in their mist. In addition to this prevent intuition of achieving the perfect and exalted race (the ruling class); there was also great impetus among the Germanic peoples to find the Holy Grail. Many poets among them filled with inspiration wrote about this lofty Grail which they intuitively and correctly linked with Christ. Filled with inspiration, the Germans stood out among mankind, in all things, even in technological development. And this drew the attention of the whole world; indifference towards them was almost impossible. One could only love or hate them; because behind them stood enormous spiritual abilities. (Mark my words very well, I said “spiritual[i] abilities
” not necessarily spiritual qualities. I will explain this later)
And when the Helper stood among them, the prevalent intuitions skyrocketed to enormous power. For based on their spiritual abilities they were able to draw enormous power from this helper. And this power, the power of God always remains neutral; you already know this. 
Prevalent intuition of leading and founding the perfect race naturally filled their leaders, including Hitler. They felt an enormous urge to fight, to conquer, to find the perfect race of humans, to lead mankind into the longed for millennium. But this urge which is quite correct was not grounded because, even though they drew enormous power from this helper, they did not recognize Him who would have clarified things for them.
Had they listened to him, they would have discerned, that the urge to fight and conquer which filled mankind at that time, was given to them from above. Each individual was given the urge to take up arms and confront all that was dark both within and without him. This was what this superhuman courage that filled mankind then was made to be used for; to fight darkness and not for men to fight each other.
Had they listened to this helper, the Germans would have realized that the perfect race they sought was to start within themselves spiritually. They were to evolve spiritual qualities and become perfect in their development spiritually which then also manifest physically. They helper was there to give them all they need to complete their development and lead mankind through example.
They were supposed to lead by example; spiritual qualities of Love, Kindness, Justice, and etc. were to blossom among them in a manner that mankind had never seen before.  Since all that is spiritual is attractive; these spiritual qualities would have attracted the entire mankind into willingly following the leadership of the Germans and also urge mankind towards spiritual development. Like it once happened thousands of years ago in Is-Ra where Abd-ru-shin through exemplary living conquered his neighboring kingdoms.
But darkness offered mankind cheap and false way of realizing the urge within them. Rather than developing spiritual qualities, to aid the Light in the fight against all darkness which had no right to exist in creation, mankind developed physical arms and fourth each other. This is where the entire mankind failed; for in the war against darkness, the entire mankind was called.
The Germans failed particularly because they had a special calling. They were supposed to be living forms of the Grail Message. But many thanks to darkness, through Hitler, the Grail message was banned in Germany. Rather than leading by exemplary living, the Germans sought to conquer by physical force and brutality.
Ambition drove Hitler to obscure the helper; even though everything spoke clearly enough that the helper was on earth then. Many people thought that this helper who their intuition ensured them was one earth, was Hitler. Even the stars took on a constellation that showed that the helper had arrived, but Hitler’s birthday also fell within the time. His birthday differed from the helper only in two days, although 14 years apart, both where born in April.

Now I wish to clarify what I meant when I say spiritual abilities as opposed to spiritual qualities. By spiritual abilities, a mean the ability of a developed spirit to involve the power of his spiritual intuition in all his works. Hence even here, the words of Jesus hold true, “by their works you shall know them.” By the works of an individual you can know how developed the person is spiritual or how much he has developed his spiritual abilities. You can tell how high he stands in creation or how low he has fallen.
People who have not developed their spiritual abilities rarely involve their spirit or the power of their spirit in their works. This is simple, as their spirits have not developed any abilities to be involved. Their works weather be it works of wickedness or kindness only takes on weak forms in the beyond; they are phantoms, only products of the brain. But people with spiritual abilities involve the power of their spirits in their works and hence these works, bearing the principle neutral power of God, manifest in very powerful forms. Wheather be it works of evil of good.
Only when the spiritual abilities are guided by the spiritual intuition or applied in a manner that accord with the Will of God will good works arise. Such works as kindness love and etc.; these are what I mean by spiritual qualities.
Hence one can equally say that the more developed the spiritual abilities are, the lower or higher the individual can fall or rise. This is why Lucifer fell lower than any human spirit can fall. No human spirit can penetrate the realm of Lucifer, its far to lower than the law of gravity can allow any human spirit. By the same token, if Jesus who bore Divinity unsubstsantiate within him had fallen, He would have fallen far deeper than Lucifer. This is expressed in the words, “to him who more is given, would more be expected from!”
This is all too simple and natural; for these laws manifest even in coarsest gross matter. Consider that the higher an object is from the ground, the more impact it will make on the ground when it falls. This is simple physics. Hence the impact made by a fallen object can give clue to how high the object stood before the fall. How deep a peble falls into the ocean gives clue to how high the peble was before falling. The higher you are from the ground, the more mementum you will gain as you fall; hence the deeper your fall will be.
Now apply this to the Germans! Do I need to say more? The depth to which they fell bore witness to thier hieght before the fall! The inhuman wickedness that we see in the works of the Germans gives clue to their developed spiritual abilities. Behind these works stood the principal neutral power of God, lend to the works by the spirits of the producers of the works. Wickedness was taken to a level far beyond our imagination because the producers of this wickedness employed their spiritual ability to tap into the neutral power of God.
Hence among the Germans were many specially called and endowed with special spiritual abilities. Abilities to draw more power from this helper, more power than other races could draw. Indeed the white race where then equipped with higher spiritual abilities than other races were able to draw so much energy from this helper. But rather than using this energy in the manner it was intended for; they used it to fight against each other.
Nobody with mere human power could have done what the German’s did; behind them stood enormous power which drove them into almost super-human feats. The same power that gave Moses the might to bring the powerful Egypt to its knees. It is also my perception that their defeat was brought about by the same power. It is my perception that there is a connection between the departure of this helper and the defeat of the Germans. I leave you to do the tracing yourself.
Please try to imagine what Hitler and the Germans would have achieved if they had used this power for good; for this power naturally grows stronger when applied in the right way, for development and goodness. Just as we shudder at their evils, we would have marveled at their superhuman goodness, kindness, and heroism, if only they had used the power for good!

Now to deal with your questions:

Deep Sight:

1. Who was Adolf Hitler? What was "behind" him? What was the spiritual imperative of his actions? What was his spiritual role?

It is my perception that Hitler was actually a called one. A called one among a called people! This does not mean that he wasn’t a mere human spirit. To be called only means to be called to employ your abilities and nothing more. Many called ones fail; the calling only proves that the individual carries the abilities needed for the fulfillment of his calling within him at the time of his calling. I explained this above.
Hitler is human spirit. I believe he was a bishop in his previous incarnation before he incarnated as Hitler. In prior incarnations he showed the desire for Truth and God, and prayed to be allowed to help in the time of the Helper. Hence he was given all that he needed in terms of spiritual abilities.
As Adolf Hitler, he faintly felt his calling and the power of God that he felt in him gave courage. But he did not wait for that which he sensed within him to mature. He did not guide his quest for the Truth and glory of a purified race that will lead humanity, with his intuition. He succumbed to the emotions of his people who were dealing with the humiliating defeat of the WW1, and he sought for a way to strengthen his people. Darkness offered him a way out—pride.
Filed with pride, and already succumbed to darkness, he rushed on into his mission too early. Darkness lead him away and even made him believe that the helper he was seeking was himself. Hence he sought the solution for the problem of the Germans within himself; and as always, his intellect readily offered him cheap substitutes.
But due to his abilities, he was able to draw so much power to himself, and this drew people to him. People kept spell bound by the power they perceived in him. Erroneously considering him the origin of this power; the people saw him as the savior.
His fascination with the Holy Grail was as a result of him faintly sensing that He should ground himself with the Holy Grail which was on earth then in a living form—the helper. Had Hitler patiently waited for that which was stirring within him to mature, he would have found his way to this Helper and align himself to the will of God which surged and bobbled within this helper.

Even though Hitler never heeded the call of this Helper; even though Hitler became a servant of darkness, he could not remain indifferent to this helper due his(Hitler’s) calling and also due to the fact that all that is dark naturally opposed the light.  Hence the very day the Nazi annexed Austria, they marched towards the mountain in Austria where the Helper stood and arrested him.

Look at him closely and you will see a lot of things. Look at the symbols of his Nazi. Look at the swastika; it is the Grail cross in a distorted form. Sometimes he was even pictured with a dove above his head. The protection that he was supposed to have given the helper, he gave to himself and to the church. Attention that should have gone to the genuine helper was given to Hitler.

Deep Sight:

2. What was the spiritual role of the German people at that time in history. Were they indeed the most spiritually advanced peoples on earth at the time? Were they truly the highest representation of the human race? If indeed they were, how is it possible that they opened themselves to rise as a nation to the unpeakable levels of evil to which Hitler inspired them?

As per the role of the Germans, I believe I have answered that. About the highest representative of the human, they carried the ability to become so hence they were called to become that. But in this they totally failed. They might have achieved that if they had recognized the helper and paid heed to Him, and if they had painstakingly used the power they drew from Him for good.

Deep Sight:

3. What was the spiritual significance of the role/ suffering/ persecution of the Jewish people in that conflict. What Karma was at play here. Was the holocaust a spiritually "necessary" happening?

Suffering is never the Will of God; God punishes nobody. Suffering only arises from man’s misuse of his freewill and his wrong attunement to the laws of creation. Even in the face of the harshest karma, if the individual attunes himself in the right manner to the laws of creation, only redemption, joy and happiness will result. Hence the holocaust needed not have happened. The fact that it did only shows the failure of mankind; hence it was not a “necessary” happening.
But with the return of this Helper, came the closing of all the karmic cycles which started during the earth life of Jesus. All the seed that mankind sowed with Jesus retuned to them to be redeemed. Keeping in mind that this helper was given the power of God’s justice. This power seeks to bring all injustices to redemption. The same happened during the earth life of Moses who endured with great spiritual abilities were able to draw enormous power from the Helper.
Hence the same power retuned to the earth and all the Karma that mankind incurred accumulated and matured within a few years and fell back on their originators. The fact that this karma manifested in the form of holocaust was as a result of failure of mankind. If they had opened themselves to the rays of love, and attuned themselves aright, the karma would not have manifested in such hideous forms as the holocaust.
Because out of love; this time, in the return of the helper, the ray of Love accompanied him so that if mankind pays heed to him and absorbed the ray of Love that accompanied him, they will be saved from very terrible blows of fate.

Deep Sight:

4. What spiritual force/ forces are represented by the Allied powers. Particularly what was the spiritual significance of Great Britain, her empire, her stand, her exertion, her grit and her ultimate victory together with the Allied forces. I had heard it said that Hitler was no worse than any other conqueror in history: and that he merely wanted what Britain already had: an empire.

At that time, the entire mankind, particularly the Germanic peoples and the entire white race where filled powers hitherto unknown to mankind. Powers penetrated the earth; however this power was meant to be used in the struggle against darkness. The Armageddon so much talked about. But this power also awakens every quality that was hitherto slumbering in different peoples of the earth. Everything had to reveal itself to be judged by the Light. This power boils everything; and just as in the case of boiling water for purification, the scum always first rises to the top. This is also why the Nazi with their wicked ways won over the German people.
In all the nations of the world heroes arouse. The war that resulted Cleary shows that despite years of maturity mankind was still predominantly coarse and warlike. For the energy or power that they draw from this Helper only urged them onto physical battle. If they had attuned themselves aright, this power would have urged them into battle against all forms of darkness. They would have helped in fighting the Armageddon or the Holy Jihad, or whatever you wish to call it.
So it was the same power that was behind the Germans was also behind the allied forces. But the Nazi wielded this power into extremely wrong forms which is tantamount to weakening the power. Hence as soon as the Helper, from who everybody drew his power, left the earth, the Nazi weakened. For the power accumulated in them being forced into wrong forms weakened in the absence of sustenance; while the allied forces whose course was nobler than that of the Nazi, remained strong and sustained by the power of goodness. Hence the Nazi lost.

I will be adding more explanations later; in-order not to make this post too long, I will stop here for now.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 2:44am On Feb 12, 2012
In addition to all these, there is also the issue of heroism. During that era heroes arouse almost in all nations. This is also a form of radiation that mankind has proved incapable of rightly passing down. If we step back in history and observe the development of peoples we will notice that the more a people developed spiritually the least physical and warlike they become. Thus it happens that they soon become victims of coarser warlike people who would enslave them and hence check or disturb their spiritual growth. Mankind never uses the rays of righteous aggression which is necessary for defense. This developing only spiritually often manifests in the physical bodies as well and overtime the spiritually developed peoples end up having weaker physical bodies than the coarser warlike races. Look at the Jews of that time; even the Jews of today. Their forefathers developed spiritually but overtime they neglected the necessary physical assertion. It happened that at the time of the coming of Christ, the Jews, who being spiritually most advanced, could offer the necessary spiritual homogeneity for attraction but could not offer the right physical body or physical protection. Hence the Romans at that time, who had developed their physical bodies to almost perfection due to the demands of war, were called to offer Jesus a physical protection. But both the Jews and the Romans failed their callings. Even the few Jews who came to recognition of Jesus ran away during his arrest and trial. They lacked courage or righteous aggression to stand and form a barracked around the son of God. This is partly not their fault because the human spirit by its nature is inherently peaceful and never warlike or aggressive.

In order to prevent what happened in the time of Jesus from repeating itself, the people called Germanic peoples were, in addition to spiritual impetus, given an impetuous towards physical development, the physical development of their bodies and a warlike manner for defense. This is necessary because they were to defend this Helper physically if the need arises, just as the Romans, with their military might should have protected Jesus. The Germans with their great military might should have surrounded this helper offering him physical protection. This is also why there was a great impetus among the Germanic peoples then to achieve healthy physical bodies and physical perfection in their bodies. This impetus drove the Nazi to genetic engineering which is wrong. But it was this impetus that also urged the earlier Germans to develop physical body good enough for the Helper to wear. While they succeeded in bringing up a physical body healthy enough for His incarnation; they failed to offer this helper the needed physical protection. Even the ones who came to recognition lacked courage and feared the might of the government. The government which was supposed to protect actually sought to harm Him!

You see why it was necessary for this helper to be born in a powerful nation. For physical protection. If Jesus was a Roman citizen do you think he would have been crucified?

When it comes to physical protection mankind often arrive at the strange idea that God should physically protect his servant or his people. And this is why God’s people often fall into the hands of the strong nations. Look at how many empires that enslaved the Jews! From Egypt to Babylon, from Babylon to Rome! Mankind never realizes that spiritual development should go hand in hand with physical as well. And since according to the law of homogeneous species, one can only ward off like with the like. You don’t expect the almighty in His Divine unsubstantiate nature to fight a physical battle. We humans who are supposed to be His servants, and who wear a physical body should not stand aside when an enemy physically threatens the Will of God, His prophets, or His son!

Even in Paradise and above, the Son of God is always surrounded by knights who hold up their swords always ready to defend the sacred vessel in their midst. Even in the steps of the Throne of God there is the heroic Lion, one of the guardians of the throne of God.

Thus when this helper was abandoned by all the called ones who out of fear left Him; and when despite all treats He courageously stood by his task; as a help from God, the Primordial Lion was linked to the earth through a physical vessel prepared for him. This lion was to lend mankind the courage and heroism that they lacked; this help was for mankind. This loin sent his heroic radiations into subsequent creation and human spirits who were open for it absorbed it. This is why there was valor and heroism of superhuman kind during that time.

Once again the spiritual ones and the awakened ones failed to absorb this radiation which was to urge them to stand heroically by this Helper’s side. Rather the coarser ones among mankind picked up these radiations and it urged them into battle to defend their nations or their peoples. This is why we saw a lot of heroic feats during the Second World War.

And even after the war, radiations of this lion still reverberated across the earth, attracting heroic spirits to the earth. The oppressed found strength and courage to defend themselves. In all countries of the world heroes arouse. It is interesting to note the amount of freedom fighters that arouse in the life time of this lion. Even the anticolonial movements in Africa; most of the enslaved African nations fought and won their freedom during the earth life of this lion. The civil right movement in America, the heroic feats of Gandhi in India, and many freedom fighters that excited in Africa all draw their strength from this lion.

The funny thing about history is that we only tell the outward manifestation; but the real life and evolution of everything lies in the spiritual! When we tell of our victory against slavery during the civil right movements, or how we won our independence in Nigeria, how Gandhi courageously fought his oppressors, or Martin Luther King Jr. courageously and heroically raised his voice against oppression, we fail to realize the real life beneath it all.  For it was the Helper’s radiation through the heroic the lion that made all this things possible.

The same power that gave Moses courage to stand against Egypt!

Thanks
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2012
Also, about the Jews and the Germans. Many people have wondered why the Germans, especially the Nazi or Hitler, hated Jews so much. And many people have sought the answer on the physical level. But as in all things the real life lies in the spiritual.

The answer to this puzzle is very easy yet very difficult to put into words. But we see the same thing happening around us every day. I will give an example, every day we see an anti-gay activist who hates gays so much that he condones acts of violence against gays. Only latter to discover that this guy is actually gay himself. To our greatest surprise such a guy later becomes gay in his life.

Only then do we begin to suspect why he hated gays so much. The Truth is that every gay man he sees reminds him of something within him, his gayness, something that he was not courageous enough to confront. And by killing or persecuting gay men he feels that he has extinguished the gayness in him. All this is happening at the subconscious level and he may not consciously know what he is actually doing.

The Jews were called in regards to the mission of Jesus and they failed; they actually along with the Romans murdered Jesus. The two people called to protect Him! Isn’t that ironic!

The Germans were called too in regards to Abd-ru-shin. They sensed the gravity of their calling, and as they sank they sensed their failure. The Jews reminded them of something within themselves, something they had in common with the Jews, something they would rather not confront. The failure in them! Hence by persecuting the Jews the Nazi felt that they were killing and persecuting their own failure. Similar to the situation between the antigay guy and the gay people he persecutes.

This hatred for the Jews is not found only among Germans. Anybody that points an accusing finger against the Jews is actually accusing himself. His own failures which are homogenous to the failure of the Jews are what the individual is trying to deal with. For the Jews as a people now signifies two very important spiritual situations—the failure in regards to Jesus and the rejection of Jesus as the son of God.

Thus a false Christian, for example, who hates and criticizes Jews based on their rejection of Christ as the son of God is actually dealing with his own rejection of the True message of Jesus. Thus when he sees a Jew who rejects Jesus as well, he feels a homogeneity, which he does not like and anger arises in him against the Jew.

The same is applicable to an atheist who feels anger when he sees believers. The truth is that such atheist is a believer within him, but he lacked the courage to confront the belief within him. And by attacking and quieting believers, he feels he had quieted the belief within him too.

As always, people would always find a physical or outward reason to base their behavior on. But the root of all behaviors lies in the spirit. The physical circumstances are actually a reflection of the spiritual condition. Hence the individual creates the physical conditions that excuses him to behave the way he does.

In every Jew, Hitler saw himself the way he truly was. And this he hated to confront himself. The economic reasons he offered for the persecution of Jews were only outward justification for something very deep; they are not the real reason.

Some historians actually believe that Hitler later found out that he had Jewish blood in him.

Jesus had already explained this phenomenon when, according to Mathew, He said, “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”(Mathew 7:3) If you observe yourself carefully you will see that the faults, in others, that anger you are in you as well; otherwise they will not make any impression on you. And the people you hate most may be the people that most like yourself.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 5:01am On Feb 12, 2012
Hmmmm.
Articulate and well written.
I disagree with almost everything in this write up.
But I was still enjoying the reading untill I got the point where the Op wrote " God sent Martin Luther to , "
Once I hear or read "God sent ", I tend to do a double take and realize that I'm on the wrong thread.

I am gladdened, however, by the fact the Op did, at the beginning, declare that all he was writing were simply his own perceptions or conjecture and should not be taken as gospel truth.

That brings me to the issue of spiritual matters. I try as much to avoid jumping into debates or discussions of spiritual matters because , except for people who share the same faith or basic beliefs, I dont think that they are issues that should be intellectually discussed, let alone debated. They are subjective.

For example, I have no doubts the Op arrived at these conjectures because of (A) his christian orientation and bias, (B) His exposure to the Grail Message (C) The Grail message and its founder are of German origin, and (C) The author of the Grail Message also has a christian orientation and bias.

Now if any of the above factors were different or altered, the Op's final perception or conjecture would also be different.
Therefore, one individual's subjective experience or perception cannot be trusted to discern or define reality for anyone other than that individual.
I have no problems with he Op arriving at his own conclusions as a result of his religious and philosophycal affliations ,as long as he knows that his perceptions on these matters may be no where near the factual truths.

We can all believe that there are spiritual underpinnings or precursers to every physical event ,as long as we do not attempt to make an intellectual argument for such.
That, to me ,is a great folly.
I may be labelled " materialist athiest" , but I believe that subjecxtive matters, perceptions and experiances should be kept where they are born and where they belong- within the prescints of the subjective mind.

1 Like

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by InesQor(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
Interesting submissions, Justcool.

Thanks for sharing your perceptions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sign Of “the Last Days,” Or “end Times”? / RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.