Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Should I Go Back? Must Read!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Back? Must Read!! (477 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by ConfessionsNgr: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
My wife and I have been married for eight years and we have three lovely kids. We had lived in Dublin Ireland all these while until I came back to Nigeria last year because of the misunderstanding I had with my wife. The issues that led to this misunderstanding are so much but maybe I should tell the story from the beginning so you can understand me better. I traveled to UK in 2005 after working for sometime in Nigeria and gathering enough money that would sponsor my post graduate studies. I had promised my wife, who was then my girlfriend that I will send for her to join me as soon as I am able to. True to my words, I sent for her a year later amidst protest from my family members who were angry that instead of carrying my younger ones so that the burden will be less on me, I took my girlfriend. That was how I brought her from Nigeria and we got married a year later. We have been living together in peace and harmony until about three years ago when she started moving with some group of Nigerian ladies who have been indoctrinating her with this women liberation attitude of these western women that the woman is the owner of the home and all that rubbish. She started out by questioning my every movement and picking up quarrel unnecessarily. Things she has not been doing. I know my wife and I know what she is capable of doing so when these strange behavior started coming out, I knew there was something wrong. I am not the philandering type of man and my wife knows this so when she began to question my activities and picking up quarrels unnecessarily I became worried. I have tried unsuccessfully to disassociate her from these Nigerian ladies who are from the pit of hell and are either single or divorced. It got up to a stage that my wife called the police for me twice. Something she would never had done ordinarily. It was at this stage that I decided to leave the house and leave Dublin entirely before she sends me to jail. It’s getting to a year now that I have left Dublin and luckily for me, some of my friends have gone into politics back home here, so they have been helping me with contracts and I am doing just fine over here. However in the past three months, my wife has been calling me to beg me to return back to Dublin. She told me she has changed and that I should please come back home for the sake of the children. I really don’t want to stay apart from my kids but I am so skeptical about her and don’t know if I should believe her or not. Do you think it will be wise to go back? And how best do I handle this?

Posted anonymously on: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/108/should-i-go-back
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by dulux07(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Since ur getin financially comfortable in nigeria, let her move down to nigeria with d kids, so u b on d safer side, for her to call d police on u , such lady can not b trusted.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by Vision4God: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
She shud join u in nigeria and pls pray for her always. She is ur wife

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Growing Up As The Child Of Older Parents / How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear / Role Of The Past In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.