Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 (54840 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Family was dysfunctional.

Mother, jealous of me and often did not want my progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc.

They burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse.
But I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful.

29 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Also it wasn't all bad there were many good times and they really tried for us. All this. Problem came out of nowhere honestly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
It will be good you go back home my dear. This is the time mom need you the most. Forget everything that had happened in the past, forget whatever the neighbours might say. You still have many more of joy and happiness in your family my dear... Jesus Loves You.......................No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road h TURN BACK!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by shaiba(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Don't be scared you are not making a wrong choice.

It is a wise thing to have parents and love them and long life for those who honour them.

You have a second chance to show love your parents, grab it with both hands.
Let the neighbors judge all they want, but don't let God judge you for this.
If it bothers you a lot, you can move them to your apartment, if its big enough for you all.

Please forgive your parents and ask for their forgiveness in return.
Their blessings on your life goes a long way.

I have friends who wish their parents were alive to show love for a day, hold their hands, hear their voice etc.

My dear, do all you can for them, you will be glad you did when you finally become a parent yourself.

Wish you the best, its not going to be easy, the Grace of God is sufficient for you. Ask God for Grace and help.

16 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its ppl like you I love to make friends with and not the chop money, take me to shoprite kinda girls that bombard NL.

U have seen the other side of life. What u need is patience and God will send helpers to you

So my dear btwn now and when you marry, try to be a daughter to ur parents. Put all they've done to you dat u don't like behind you and show some care while they're still alive b4 u lose d chance.

Fathers and mothers fail but u just may get the best of their blessings that will make u stand out among your siblings.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by akinlex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by timidapsin(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Picture of the Bum or I don't believe undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by henrydadon(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jesus is lord
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Taryur3(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am afraid to judge you here...but you have the mind to burn your parents wedding picture...you can't take dt shit out your memory till you old.may God help the current situation in your family. Go back home and make peace with them.God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by iamtewwy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nairaland mod sha..i came here to read abt father looking at his daughter bum naw am seeing another heading..should i go home am 22, end time moderators

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Cherishing(f): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
The kind of problems people de share for this NL sef, if to say this place na ship no matta the size we all for don capsize .

@Topic .
No go helep your mama and papa dey dia de wait for Wetin people go yan about u.

In Osadebe's Voice " if u chop dem go talk, if u no chop dem go talk Wetin man go do for this world wey people no go talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Ddonoflife(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
odikwa ciwious

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by publicenemy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
"La Familia es todo"
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Roon9(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Apparently you are not telling us everything.
Let it out girl

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Arebay(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go home cos you will come and cry on nairaland God forbid anything happens to them...let's avert that
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
sad
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wait
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by ibkgab001: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
you will be hearing it from Kemi Olunloyo
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by spafu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
I left home at 18 years old over an argument with my mum too. However unlike you, I am a guy which our case quite different. And in your own case I am not quite comfortable with the fact that you left home in the first place as a girl while you are just 22. That's only an indication the issues that made your mum to ask you to leave in the first place as a serious one and which you must deal with before you back and look after. Otherwise if that same issue which suppose was bringing her much pains and shame persist while you are back, you will only cause her more pain and agony. So, don't be the one to send her to her grave early.
Run quickly and look after her. Except if your dad has had you before now (God forbid) at twenty-two, I don't see him attempting anything beyond mere stares.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by ruggedboy01: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
trust me, u are on the right path angry sad
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Ddonoflife(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamtewwy:
H
for hen

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Kaybaba5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
No matter atrocities they might have committed against you, u must know that they are still your parent. Forget about what people will say you can't exchange your parents neither those people can give out their parent to serve as yours .

Your parent is your parent, note that

Forgive your parent and be with them
They gave birth to you cos of this , I mean their present conditions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't even understand the question sef.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by MrHenri: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sorry but your entire family need deliverance. I cant stand such a disorganized family.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Scarpon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Picture of the bum bum or i don't believe it

And while is the topic different after clicking from front page

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by ruggedboy01: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
akinlex:
this kind tears fit cause flood ooooo shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by StepTwo: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
i can see Ebube Nwagbo and Emeka Enyiocha seriously crying in this Nollywood movie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.