Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2388 Views)

Daura President Results On Google / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:

We should not lose sight.

You can hear what their useless Chief Liar said last week? Terrible and unfortunate.
That one shock me walahi...that Lie deserve a medal

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
1. No Ministry has been merged. For the record Nigeria's Ministries are not up to 42 but 29 (or 30). Under Jonathan/Yaradua/Obj, Nigeria had 42Ministers. 36 representing the 36states and 6 representing the 6 geopolitical zones. There are no 19 Ministries anywhere. Buhari is yet to propose cabinet members or even SGF. He's clueless

2. EFCC and ICPC are still independent and NOT merged. In fact, there is NO directive or proposal for their merger by Buhari's govt.

3. Is number an achievement wen bokos have bombed more than 12 times killing more than 600?

4 and 5. Nonsense at best... I wonder why you guys celebrate mediocrity.

Finally, I had to comment because you guys are very good @ propagating falsehood to deceive people.
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by sammyj: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sai Baba Tanoids should either go and die or hug live transformer !! grin grin grin
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
cramjones:
An extra day with the Otueke clueless drunkard, who has become an abandoned political light weight, and who left a N7 trillion deficit, would have completely and utterly destroyed our country.

Thank you Lord for saving us.

God Bless PMB!

-CramJones

I see you are unbalanced and unstable with your posts.

- SMH

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
Cry baby. Before Jonathan admitted boko haram, how many had been killed. Because you support this guys, don't shield them from blame.

Stop killing boko haram...buhari 2013

War against boko haram is war against north...buhari 2013

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by chamboy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
1. No Ministry has been merged. For the record Nigeria's Ministries are not up to 42 but 29 (or 30). Under Jonathan/Yaradua/Obj, Nigeria had 42Ministers. 36 representing the 36states and 6 representing the 6 geopolitical zones. There are no 19 Ministries anywhere. Buhari is yet to propose cabinet members or even SGF. He's clueless

2. EFCC and ICPC are still independent and NOT merged. In fact, there is NO directive or proposal for their merger by Buhari's govt.

3. Is number an achievement wen bokos have bombed more than 12 times killing more than 600?

4 and 5. Nonsense at best... I wonder why you guys celebrate mediocrity.

Finally, I had to comment because you guys are very good @ propagating falsehood to deceive people.
Try n b making sense na
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by francizy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
CrackJokes

All I see are paper achievements with one of them a desperate move to sell Nigeria and Nigerians into slavery. Y'all should learn from great Gaddafi. A true hero and a fearless warrior. Also, it's safe to say that Boko haram/herdsmen are untouchable right now because they have been attacking and killing people without been touched.

CrackJokes, next time you wanna make a joke, please make something funny.. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Even though I had the honor and privilege of telling you these things at the recently concluded AU meeting in South Africa, I will also voice it out here for Nigerian youths to know including the saTANoids who refer to you the "Daura President".

1. Thank you PMB for your move to merge 42 ministries to 19 to reduce crass wastage in the system.

2. Thank you PMB for your move to merge ICPC and EFCC, it was indeed dumb and stupid to have two lame duck agencies that in the last 6 years "fought" corruption only in the pages of newspapers. This is a good and smart move Mr. President.

3. Thank you PMB for renewing our friendship with the West and other African countries, for making them believe that we have the political will to fight Boko Haram and other terrorist threat.

4. Thank you PMB for bombing the militants in Calabar that think they can be paid by the government for simply carrying a gun and threatening our oil flows and ultimately revenue. For any stupid militant that tries nonsense shall know that the Nigerian military will respond with brute force.

5. Thank you PMB for taking time to really shop for the best of the best as ministers and advisers in this CHANGE government.

Finally, thank you PMB for winning this elections. You showed Nigerians and people around the world, that when you have a passion in your heart to achieve a thing, you just have to keep moving and never give up. Sir you never gave up and today you are the best thing that have happened to Nigeria, a country that was about to fall of a cliff from clueless, wicked, insensitive, crass and weak leadership.

Though the saTANoids and all enemies of Nigeria the call you the "Daura President", it is inconsequential for Nigeria shall be great again.

An extra day with the Otueke clueless drunkard, who has become an abandoned political light weight, and who left a N7 trillion deficit, would have completely and utterly destroyed our country.

God Bless Nigeria, God bless PMB!

-CramJones [/s]

Senseless.

CC: Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:
CrackJokes

All I see are paper achievements with one of them a desperate move to sell Nigeria and Nigerians into slavery. Y'all should learn from great Gaddafi. A true hero and a fearless warrior. Also, it's safe to say that Boko haram/herdsmen are untouchable right now because they have been attacking and killing people without been touched.

CrackJokes, next time you wanna make a joke, please make something funny.. undecided

Are you saying he's a poor comedian? Me thinks so too!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by GoodMuyis(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Comment Not Found !!!

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
l need my 16kb back angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by francizy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you saying he's a poor comedian? Me thinks so too!

I think he's trying hard to make sense. He only needs to try harder, after all when basket mouth first came out, he was as boring as this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by MabraO: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mizmycoli wen did u start this ur hate post on all buhari's thread?

U never like Jonadaf.t nd u no like buhari, but cos attention seeking barcanista is castigating pmb u sef following join
I know u re a great follower of barcanista but don't let him lead u to d pit of hell
Hating unnecessary isn't good. Ve something to hate about not cos people re hating

Nd I noticed u no longer comment on romance. Celebrity nd forum games section. U now a PA to barcanista

Children of hate na hbp dey end am oh?
A word is enough for d wise
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Leave the lady alone....
MabraO:
Mizmycoli wen did u start this ur hate post on all buhari's thread?

U never like Jonadaf.t nd u no like buhari, but cos attention seeking barcanista is castigating pmb u sef following join
I know u re a great follower of barcanista but don't let him lead u to d pit of hell
Hating unnecessary isn't good. Ve something to hate about not cos people re hating

Nd I noticed u no longer comment on romance. Celebrity nd forum games section. U now a PA to barcanista

Children of hate na hbp dey end am oh?
A word is enough for d wise

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by 99100(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
You called them "saTANiods" but still beg them to stop calling Buhari "Daura President". cheesy

The guy is a stupid being.
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by MabraO: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
Leave the lady alone....

I ve nothing against her
I only need her to be objective in her criticism on pmb, not because u seek attention by doing it she should also do

I know if u tell her she's ugly she will believe u cos she believes everything that's comes from u
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Obiodunukwe: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
no offence meant.
But you should change that picture you put up to a befitting one. His latest official portrait should suffice.
This one portrays an impression of cluelessness.

#My2Cents

Why dont you put up your own picture so that we can compare. Go on, put it up
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!!
Nonsense.

Well done@cramjones
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Nonsense.
Well done@cramjones
Fvcking stvpid!
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Fvcking stvpid!
Son of a prostitute
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by luvmijeje(f): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
MabraO:

I ve nothing against her
I only need her to be objective in her criticism on pmb, not because u seek attention by doing it she should also do

I know if u tell her she's ugly she will believe u cos she believes everything that's comes from u

cheesy cheesy Nairalanders! Una get bad mouth.
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
cramjones:

Tomorrow this idiotic imbe.cile will come and warn us
Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
no offence meant.
But you should change that picture you put up to a befitting one. His latest official portrait should suffice.
This one portrays an impression of cluelessness.

#My2Cents

Something like this? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Son of a prostitute
Fvcking Product of a chicken featherbrained whøre who got ripped apart in the arse. Fvcking asscock!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbophobia:definition / Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Are Converting To Christianity In Germany / Hilarious: When You Are Richer Than Your Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.