Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) (3035 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sup fellaz... over to u guys.. wat do u guys think?

Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Maureen & UJu should top the list

girls & money grin
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
LMAO! grin Expensive phones. hmmm
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by MosakuAW(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
. undecided.

Most names above are Igbo name.

I dont understand the topic.

Am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
picture of your expensive phone or we should blv the op list is void
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Don't lie, what phone do you use?
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by benedictnsi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:

You d laf abi I guess its true cos my BEST female friend back in school bears NNEKA too and carries a Samsung product worth Up to 55k yet still d complain grin
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Omotayor123(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
OK... so what next
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Don't lie, what phone do you use?
Nokia Torch with a rubber band on it. cheesy
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
picture of your expensive phone or we should blv the op list is void
Nothing to show you. Sorry.
benedictnsi:

You d laf abi I guess its true cos my BEST female friend back in school bears NNEKA too and carries a Samsung product worth Up to 55k yet still d complain grin
LOL. I'm satisfy with my one and only phone. why do i need two phones grin
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by angieberry(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wrong! Juliet's are fat and Ada's are light skinned and Amakas have bad mouth..
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
dat Onyinye is very very true
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
angieberry:
Wrong! Juliet's are fat and Ada's are light skinned and Amakas have bad mouth..
say what u knw. I have a frnd called juliet, she is skinny while amaka dn"t even talk.
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I dn't even comprehend the writeup.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by angieberry(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Juliet's I know are fat while the amakas are outgoing, smart mouthed girls
Jollyjoy:
say what u knw. I have a frnd called juliet, she is skinny while amaka dn"t even talk.
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Nokia Torch with a rubber band on it. cheesy
All liars....
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by FKO1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiamaka is on point.. . I know two Chiamaka's wey nor get height at all
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
All liars....
angry sad
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
angry sad
I like when I get under your skin. tongue
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
I like when I get under your skin. tongue
You are not going to stay for too long, i won't let you back in again. tongue
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
You are not going to stay for too long, i won't let you back in again. tongue
I enter and exit at my own volition. tongue
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I dn't even comprehend the writeup.
That's simply because you're denser than a rock.
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
I enter and exit at my own volition. tongue
I changed the padlock to the keys you have. There's no way for you anymore. tongue
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
That's simply because you're denser than a rock.
what is wrong with u? I cn see u are nut! Dn't ever quote me again u little fry.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
I changed the padlock to the keys you have. There's no way for you anymore. tongue
For your small mind. . . I have a master key.
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by ZedX6: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is wrong with u? I cn see u are nut! Dn't ever quote me again u little fry.
What is wrong in calling you dense, which is, by the way, stating an obvious fact?
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lalasticlala... Oya do wat u knw hw to do best..
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by SuperSuave(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Fulaboy(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Lol cheesy oya show me your Galaxy S6 edge Iphone6+ and sony Experia Z4 tongue
Re: Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Really abeg give me the yoruba and hausa versions
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? / My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.