Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) (1471 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Imagine your daughter wishing you happy father's day like this...what would be your reactions?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Kingsasian(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
I will be happy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by raayah(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its the thought that counts lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by jamex93(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
nothin na

i will even b happy

after all the child is in a million ways better dan d car

the highest tin is to go and paint d car back

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Judeoxide(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Her mind is pure and I will drive that car like that...the girl is creative how ever I will teach her the right way to do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by hummerwise(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
the cost of re-painting na shikini money, but the thought of it is precious grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by TDonald: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
This child is evil..... sad , why use that kind of metal to inscribe such

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by goodmorning40: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Take her for deliverance
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
goodmorning40:
Take her for deliverance

Typical Nigerian.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by goodmorning40: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Typical Nigerian.

SMH.
Foreign Nigeria, sorryoo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by realtestament(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2015
I will be very happy dat ma baby gal can write dis good...

#Esp on father's day grin
#Am already proud of ma unborn daughter cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Yustash001(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2015
I will just gbafolohun and laugh with her....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Lagusta(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Wetin!!!

Thank God for social media....

I'll take a pic of the car, then my child with the car, then me and the child and the car....

Then I'll upload it on Facebook, twitter, Snapchat, instagram, nairaland etc....

And I'll get lots of likes, comments, mentions and shares....

And I'll be happy and proud...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by elantraceey(f): 5:11am On Jun 22, 2015
TDonald:
This child is evil..... sad , why use that kind of metal to inscribe such

Why on earth will you describe a child's innocent act as evil ? When in years from now that car is no longer going to be in use undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2015
I'll be very happy! smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by flyca: 5:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Put her up for adoption? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by flyca: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Lol. Ok, I will like to drive the car like that for sometime before I repaint it. But I will explain to her that writing is a creative art but should be done in designated places.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by flyca: 5:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry, double post
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by SalC: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2015
I will be happy and leave it that way for a long while,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by robosky02(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2015
softysparky:
lipsrsealed grin grin grin

just drive it that way. lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
robosky02:

just drive it that way. lol
I don't even have a choice grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
softysparky:

I don't even have a choice grin

actually its a choice cos the world will see that you have a child that loved you soo much. to customize your car.
what you only need to do later is to show the child where to write it next time and respray the car. shikina
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by blakky97(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
jamex93:
nothin na

i will even b happy

after all the child is in a million ways better dan d car

the highest tin is to go and paint d car back
I will never even paint that car. il snap with it and drive it every where possible.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) by jamex93(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
blakky97:

I will never even paint that car. il snap with it and drive it every where possible.

ur head dey there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside / How Can I Make Her A Little Tough / Do I Confront Her Mother Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.