Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love (973 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love by Abuseay(m): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2015
If you recognize yourself in any of this, I suggest you run like hell. Now.

1. There’s more fire and less stability
Love — real love — is about commitment and communication. These two important components lead to stability within a relationship. Of course, fire can be part of the equation, but when there’s lots of drama, chaos and more emotional gut blows than butterflies, you’re looking at a lustful situation.

2. You focus more on the outside than inside
I could stare at C for hours. I was so enamored with his beauty. To me, he was gorgeous from head to toe without a single flaw to be found. I was obsessed with his beauty, and relished in the fact that I got to be seen in public with him and got to “tap that” at the end of the night.

3. You prefer the fantasy
From the beginning, I knew C and I didn’t have a future. We were far too similar to have been able to conduct a grown-up relationship, and he was never going to want me the way I wanted him. With him, I acted younger than I was for far longer than I should have — the drinking, acting out, immaturity and irresponsibility were quadrupled when we were together. I didn’t want a “grown-up” life with him; I loved the days on end of debauchery that allowed me to escape from reality.

4. Why aren’t we having sex right now?
Although I loved talking to C, because we did have so much in common, whenever we were together just hanging around or watching a movie, I’d always catch myself wondering, “Why aren’t we having sex right now?” I’m serious. I couldn’t give a damn about the ending to whatever movie was on, if it meant we were having sex instead.

Read the Full Article on http://www.olufe.com/blog/8-signs-that-prove-what-you-feel-is-lust-and-not-love/

Re: 8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love by sinaj(f): 1:18am On Jun 22, 2015
hmm... nice one op
Re: 8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love by Fairgodwin(m): 1:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Na so..
Re: 8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 22, 2015
dis land is not for sale unless u have zara buhari's number
Re: 8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry, but I'm allergic to affiliate links.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Answer To This Question. / Cool Music Has Lost Its Power over Nigerian Girls. / You Know Trouble Is Looming Whenever #yourloversays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.