Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife. Episode 1: The Reflection - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife. Episode 1: The Reflection (616 Views)

RENEGADE 1 (the Night He Was Supposed To Deflower His Girl; His Father Did!) / Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife: Episode Ii: First Day Of Resumption / Diary Of A University Girl [episode 1] The Beginning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife. Episode 1: The Reflection by TheSmilingMan(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2015
"Agony of a Town Boy in Great Ife" is an EPISODIC TRUE LIFE STORY, depicting my experience as an OAU student. It portrays my novelty, bewilderment, struggle to fit into the complexity of OAU system, among others.
To Read Episode 1: The Reflection, visit: http://olabodeoladapo..com/2015/06/agony-of-town-boy-in-great-ife.html

(1) (Reply)

Kamsi - Episode 3. A Short Series / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 8) / Penastory: Twenty Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.