Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils (10342 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Ritzy92(f): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2015
All because we have a poor justice system in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbe again, please do something positive
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
ShoroNiyen undecided
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by MORNDEW(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
agarawu23:
“This is a poorly conceived idea lacking the understanding and needs of the people of Osun State while its proposed execution at this time shows that Governor Aregbesola has lost ideas of what is next in the state.

We must be Frank with ourselves, they have a good point.

you owe one credit and you still dey call 'Akara" seller make she come, which money you wan use pay ? undecided
i never knew who u are before now but becos u wan be mr Nairaland u ar seen in every thread just for campaign. Its a local council to bring government closer to the ppl. Its for future use nd has nothing to do with salary here as u hv tot it to be. Even lagos State Operates it. One day the salaries would be paid he is nt the only one owing. I expect a would be Mr Nairaland to let the ppl know about this not talking about Akara.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Kasiem2: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Sincerely, I love what is going on in osun now. Before the eyes of this people would be able to open other parts of the country must've been working on how to launch their first home made aircraft.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by MrImole: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbesola is nothing but a fraud.

He is short of ideas, he should resign now before he loses what is left of his surname, my friends here are in pain.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
I guess he has forgotten about those he has left starving that are still waiting for pay? This guy is making himself look clueless, it just doesn't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
MORNDEW:
i never knew who u are before now but becos u wan be mr Nairaland u ar seen in every thread just for campaign. Its a local council to bring government closer to the ppl. Its for future use nd has nothing to do with salary here as u hv tot it to be. Even lagos State Operates it. One day the salaries would be paid he is nt the only one owing. I expect a would be Mr Nairaland to let the ppl know about this not talking about Akara.
What is economics dumbo?
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by meforyou1(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
If he can manage them, then no problem for him but if he cannot, he should just abort the plan to create more local govts.
how can he be able to manage them when he has not paid his staff in the last 7 months?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by doctokwus: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
That aregbesola can even conceive of creating even a single additional local council,talkless of 39,at this point in time shows how inept of leadership he is.
This is d same man that was spending majority of his first term, if not till now,in Lagos than osun;giving school kids functionless tablets;building talking drums that rose to God knows where and generally promoting hairy brained useless policies.
Where will he get the money to build the new council headquarters, offices,vehicles and pay d newly employed council staffers?
No wonder some call him Aregberascal;this is economic and political rascality at its zenith!

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
meforyou1:
how can he be able to manage them when he has not paid his staff in the last 7 months?
yes na, i'm still saying d same tin. They need to ask him If he can take the risk, if he cannot, then he shuld nt bother to create more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
buodera:
PDP be bitter and always complaining
are u normal?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by MORNDEW(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What is economics dumbo?
pls never u ever in ur life quote me. Am alergic to jobless ppl. Is there any thread they won't see u? I pity those who take u serious becos i know u ar even wondering wen u will be useful to urself.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by walosha(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
a very good move
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by front247: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbe rascal is an uncircumcised idiot
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by digitsolution: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
This is a wrong move!

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Now its being confirmed this governor and his advisers are enemies of the people of osun state. I think the citizens of osun should take their destinies in their hands and do the needful!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
MORNDEW:
its funny sha
because you don't know me doesn't mean others don't know me.
I have been making contributions here even before the election. so your point is invalid.

why will aregbe create new counsels while he is still owing the old ones? he should pay up before his new attempt (which isn't a bad one ) my akara sentence is a proverb and I blv ppl that understand it will get the msg I am passing

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Krucifax(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
buodera:

Please do humanity a favour and slap yourself for this comment

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Krucifax(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
MORNDEW:

The creation of a single local government area requires massive resources and new funding to manage the new entity. This includes millions of naira more to be spent on new salaries,equipment,buildings,legal documentation,administrative changes etc.Multiple this by 39 and you get the picture. For a state that is currently struggling with it's finances and tethering on bankruptcy,it's nothing short of madness. But if you were smart this would already be apparent. Evidently you are not.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by mastengsynergy: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2015
I think A vote of no confidence should be passed on aregbesola immediately. The man should just resign honorably.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by kernel504(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerian politices

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by 989900: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Can't they just impeach him already?
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
i think economist should me made or rada allowed to contest for gov instead of all these daft headed punks....
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by beetruth: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
This man is the true definition of 'CLUELESSNESS'

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
I think its somewhere in the DNA of all APC governors to create additional Local Government areas. Fayemi was on that path towards the end of his tenure in Ekiti, a state which is one of the three poorest states in Nigeria.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by engineerboat(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
loomer:
Man wit no purpose
Changerian Indeed
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by 989900: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
beetruth:
This man is the true definition of 'CLUELESSNESS'

Jonathan's brother from another mama.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by loomer: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
engineerboat:

Changerian Indeed

This one pass change o.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by HzRF(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2015
buodera:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: NLC, FG Resume Talks Today / Amaechi Warns Against Use Of Tricycles, Okada For Criminal Activities / Exclusive: Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Ikoyi Prison Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.