Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils (10343 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by kingdenny(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
MORNDEW:
i never knew who u are before now but becos u wan be mr Nairaland u ar seen in every thread just for campaign. Its a local council to bring government closer to the ppl. Its for future use nd has nothing to do with salary here as u hv tot it to be. Even lagos State Operates it. One day the salaries would be paid he is nt the only one owing. I expect a would be Mr Nairaland to let the ppl know about this not talking about Akara.

Mr Osun defender , I guess you don't live in Osun, you won't be making the statement "one day the salaries would be paid" people like you is one reason why this country will never progress. stop making unnecessary comparison with Lagos , and be bold and call a spade a spade

7 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by IFELEKE(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Do not put the total blame on Aregbesola, also blame the faulty 1999 Constitution of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria which empowers state government to create local governments while passing the responsibility of funding such creations to the federal government.
To worsen it, state governments control allocations meant for these tier of govt and we all know what they do with it.
Aregbesola is just exploiting this lacuna to further decieve the people as part of his pseudo-populist agenda.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Eggheaded(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Is AREGBE becoming clueless as JONATHAN?
You have to solve the problem at hand first before anything else.
Stop the O-Nonsense and find a way to pay BANKS that you owe and beg buhari for BAIL OUT.
SELL YOUR CHOPPERS, AND STOP THE THINKING OF HAVING 69 COUNCILS INSTEAD SHRINK THE ONE YOUR HAVE.

Where is the security votes and the KABIRU STOLEN MONEY

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by free13: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Krucifax:

The creation of a single local government area requires massive resources and new funding to manage the new entity. This includes millions of naira more to be spent on new salaries,equipment,buildings,legal documentation,administrative changes etc.Multiple this by 39 and you get the picture. For a state that is currently struggling with it's finances and tethering on bankruptcy,it's nothing short of madness. But if you were smart this would already be apparent. Evidently you are not.
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by yemdogg: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
This dullard that calls himself Rauf Aregbesola.... How does he sleep at night? He's so phvckin heartless. Still Owing 8 months salary and still blaming pdp for his stupidity......does he not feed his family? Now the good people of osun state are suffering cos of his financial recklessness . Apc is full of shit. it's not even a party it's a platform to remove Gej.

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by DTOBS(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
I've read some comment about this thread and I must confess that am impress with the way our youths are now reasoning! Aregbesola needs to be taught the basics of governance,I wonder what is unusual about a governor that can't increase his state IGR since he came into office,what is unusual about a governor,own 7-8months of workers salary,telling pensioners to go and die if they want to,siphoning the state allocation into his party campaigns,plunging the state into unrecoverable state of debt...what is unusual about him? simple! No governor has done that before...

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
manutdrichie:
WHEN NYSC POSTING SAYS OSUN

laughing and rolling off my double deck bed
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by manutdrichie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tinubu is enslaving all APC govern states in the west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by DIIGZ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Lagos state has 20 councils, Rivers state 23, Ekiti 16, but Osun is having 30-. Is this country insane?
am even shy now to claim an Osun state indigene, imagine those selling spare parts chanting Ajegunle for Rauf,I told them u will regret this buh it's not clear to them... Its getting clearer now

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Louisville141(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
I wonder what he is thinking by proposing that...but I seriously doubt if it will make sense.
N they said sense is common!
This man ain't a CHANGE agent!
PMB should use a magnifying glass on him!
Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by chrmn1: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pavore9:
lt makes no sense as it is only going to bloat up workforce and political appointees! angry lt is just like a man who cannot feed his wife and 5 children but believing if he marries another wife and have more children, fortune may come his way! Such a man is in dire need of mental evaluation!
Good analogy, it fits so perfectly

1 Like

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by pappyoung: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:
@Topic: I don't think Gov Aregbesola is mentally okay...
how do u expect a druggie to be mentally OK?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Aregbeshola....more of a pupil than a governor!

Re: PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils by tunjijones(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
bornmekus:
If his government can do it,y will hestop?

O boy wetin dis ire ur post mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of Islamic Movement In Nigeria Protest In Kaduna / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum / PDP And Zoning: Setting The Record Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.