Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Biafra Discourse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra Discourse (1649 Views)

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures / Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse / Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra Discourse by unlimitedbosco: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Kalu namani is a wise man and honestly he has found and outlet for the anger that many south eastners and south southners feel over the lost of the last election through his biafra radio. Given the sensitivity of the ibo man and it hatred for defeat kalu has found a way to make them believe that this defeat was for the greater good and make us look at what he calls the bigger picture of succesion and division as a way to realise our various personal goals and ambitions.
But the real question is what will ibos gain from biafra? Better schools? Freedom? Better hospitals? Will all our brothers from other parts of nigeria be given land, house, what will i gain from biafra that am not currently gaining in nigeria? Should be a question on every ibo man's lip. Those clamouring for biafra have you ever asked the question what happens when we get this biafra can all our brothers in lagos, abuja kaduna, ibadan, will they come back or are we trying to make them with our clamouring for biafra need resident permit inorder to open their shops handed to them by their fathers. Imagine ur benue police friend arresting you for not having resident permit or needing a permit to remain a landlord of the house you built with your sweat (some people will say since it does not affect them others can go to hell my question to those people, is how can you claim you want all ibos to be one when you cant think about more than yourself?). Giving the adventurous nature of the ibo man i say with all sincerity that ibos should seek the unity of the whole world because that will eaisly make us citizens of everywhere we find ourselves as ojukwu father louis says "anywhere you go and you dont find an ibo man leave that place because it is unhabitable". I advice all southerns and eastners to forget this election and accept the main cause of this defeat. The hatred and anger demostrated toward buhari by the goodluck campaign team it easily made buhari look as the victim (defendant) and as lawyers say the jury (nigerians) decided to protect him by voting him let not repeat this mistake.ka chinke mezie okwu
I am ibo from anambra state form awka north local government umudun village of isu anoicha town a seasoned analyst and a budding philospher. Ishilove lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Discourse by Trut(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Another Biafra thread this morning? It seems the word "BIAFRA" give you guys HBP.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by donholy28(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2015
If ur an Igbo man...u would know its Igbo not IBO

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by SOUNDKING: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
If ur an Igbo man...u would know its Igbo not IBO
lol, they kept on opening Biafra thread and they still cry that we disturb them with Biafra issue. Hmmm, anyway.....God bless Biafra and every friends of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Op you are just greedy...
An entrepreneur like I am meant to be and understand as an Igbo man doesn't project profit and gain when taking risk for his Own...

You are not Igbo I presume.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Op, the clamour for Biafra started several years ago, perhaps even before you were born.

You should have made long term plans know well that Nigeria is not a nation. In anycase, water has a way of finding it level, you will survive!

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
I hope u know this biafra syndrome is a madness, undilluted one
Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:
I hope u know this biafra syndrome is a madness, undilluted one

This 'madness' will be at the forefront of our discourse this and coming years. 'Madness', of this nature and magnitude is actually a good thing. Many love it!

Biafrans want to leave, Nigeria should make it happen for peace to reign, simple!

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by Aegon(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
Kalu namani is a wise man and honestly he has found and outlet for the anger that many south eastners and south southners feel over the lost of the last election through his biafra radio. Given the sensitivity of the ibo man and it hatred for defeat kalu has found a way to make them believe that this defeat was for the greater good and make us look at what he calls the bigger picture of succesion and division as a way to realise our various personal goals and ambitions.
But the real question is what will ibos gain from biafra? Better schools? Freedom? Better hospitals? Will all our brothers from other parts of nigeria be given land, house, what will i gain from biafra that am not currently gaining in nigeria? Should be a question on every ibo man's lip. Those clamouring for biafra have you ever asked the question what happens when we get this biafra can all our brothers in lagos, abuja kaduna, ibadan, will they come back or are we trying to make them with our clamouring for biafra need resident permit inorder to open their shops handed to them by their fathers. Imagine ur benue police friend arresting you for not having resident permit or needing a permit to remain a landlord of the house you built with your sweat (some people will say since it does not affect them others can go to hell my question to those people, is how can you claim you want all ibos to be one when you cant think about more than yourself?). Giving the adventurous nature of the ibo man i say with all sincerity that ibos should seek the unity of the whole world because that will eaisly make us citizens of everywhere we find ourselves as ojukwu father louis says "anywhere you go and you dont find an ibo man leave that place because it is unhabitable". I advice all southerns and eastners to forget this election and accept the main cause of this defeat. The hatred and anger demostrated toward buhari by the goodluck campaign team it easily made buhari look as the victim (defendant) and as lawyers say the jury (nigerians) decided to protect him by voting him let not repeat this mistake.ka chinke mezie okwu
I am ibo from anambra state form awka north local government umudun village of isu anoicha town a seasoned analyst and a budding philospher. Ishilove lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
^^^
Awolowo is right! cheesy grin
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

This 'madness' will be at the forefront of our discourse this and coming years. 'Madness', of this nature and magnitude is actually a good thing. Many love it!

Biafrans want to leave, Nigeria should make it happen for peace to reign, simple!

go where? How can u and ur likes jam packed all the igbos outside with the one inside? This is insanity
Re: The Biafra Discourse by lunaticfringe: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Biafran sons and daughters, friends and we'll wishers, please do the needful and start the tweeting process starting tonight. Visit radiobiafra.co for more info...
Re: The Biafra Discourse by OJUcrook: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Chukwu Abiama Okike fire any Heebo man that does not want to go back to Heeboland. You must all go back to Biafra
Re: The Biafra Discourse by samplegirl(f): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=unlimitedbosco post=35019151

But the real question is what will ibos gain from biafra? Better schools? Freedom? Better hospitals? Will all our brothers from other parts of nigeria be given land, house, what will i gain from biafra that am not currently gaining in nigeria? Should be a question on every ibo man's lip. o [/quote]

You asked very intelligent question and I feel I will answer you with experience. You asked what the Biafrans will benefit. You went on to list what they could gain but you left certain points and among them is Equity and Justice.

My son sat for common entrance into federal government college last year. He passed the first test and I enrolled him for the second test. He chose King's College and scored 82 over 100 but King's did not offer him admission because he is from Anambra which has a cut off mark of 84. But on the same board a student from Kebbi state with a score of 47 was given admission in the same King's under quota system and they took my son to Jos.

My son 9 years going 10 with 82 marks was not offered admission but one Ibrahim from Kebbi who is 11 going 12 with 47 marks was given admission.

Then you ask yourself................ Where is equity where is justice.

It is only in Nigeria that quota system exist to encourage mediocre.

In Biafra you won't have such nonsense. There will be fair play.

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

go where? How can u and ur likes jam packed all the igbos outside with the one inside? This is insanity

SO thinking like a typical yoruba boy.

Igbo world wide don't need to return home for the Biafra to happen. Biafra embassies in various countries will deal with diaspora matter.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by unlimitedbosco: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=samplegirl post=35023997][/quote] ma'am even as we continue to seek equality and fairness for ourselves. we should all understand that the quota system, like the federal character principle are all aimed at fairness for all. I feel your pain ma'am but we can not reject fairness when it does not suit us.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by unlimitedbosco: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Op you are just greedy...
An entrepreneur like I am meant to be and understand as an Igbo man doesn't project profit and gain when taking risk for his Own...

You are not Igbo I presume.
seriously an entrepreneur doesnt project profit or loss before taking risk then what is fiscal report or why do we have the drawing board stage for every project? Am tempted to ask what is the net worth of your business entrepreneur?

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Discourse by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yawns, another one opens Biafra related thread to cause confusion, am I sensing insensitivity and insecurity among monkeys and baboons? Maybe o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biafra Discourse by otr1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:
Yawns, another one opens Biafra related thread to cause confusion, am I sensing insensitivity and insecurity among monkeys and baboons? Maybe o cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're the one that's planning to fight for the actualization of Biafra on foreign soil by bombing right?
Please bring millions of body bags along for your people when coming.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

SO thinking like a typical yoruba boy.

Igbo world wide don't need to return home for the Biafra to happen. Biafra embassies in various countries will deal with diaspora matter.

let say there are 10 million igbos living in east already, and there are 8 million living outside, and u want them to come home, how do u accomodate that(awada is full already),where are the markets for the millions of businessmen/women coming in,(dont mention main market,ochanja,emordi,headbridge because they are already full).
Do u know why they call the igbos 'ochimiri atata' because it ve its own base,a part of it flows out,and somehow it remains fresh, but anyday it decides to be like a lake it will stinks to the high heavens.
Lastly u ve not thought about this influx problems,u and nnamdi kalu are blinded by emotions,past life trauma... How old are u? Wake up,U are under an illussion of a dilliussion.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
OJUcrook:
Chukwu Abiama Okike fire any Heebo man that does not want to go back to Heeboland. You must all go back to Biafra

u are a fo.ol like them, u think is every igbo man that support this stupidity of there foolery... Let me ask u, is it all nigerians that use MTN?
Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

let say there are 10 million igbos living in east already, and there are 8 million living outside, and u want them to come home, how do u accomodate that(awada is full already),where are the markets for the millions of businessmen/women coming in,(dont mention main market,ochanja,emordi,headbridge because they are already full).
Do u know why they call the igbos 'ochimiri atata' because it ve its own base,a part of it flows out,and somehow it remains fresh, but anyday it decides to be like a lake it will stinks to the high heavens.
Lastly u ve not thought about this influx problems,u and nnamdi kalu are blinded by emotions,past life trauma... How old are u? Wake up,U are under an illussion of a dilliussion.

You have comprehension problem. You should re-read my post again.

They don't to all come home at same time. The new country Biafra will establish embassies that will handle immigration status issues of Biafran outside the homeland. I don't need to be in Biafra to obtain Biafran Passport.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

You have comprehension problem. You should re-read my post again.

They don't to all come home at same time. The new country Biafra will establish embassies that will handle immigration status issues of Biafran outside the homeland. I don't need to be in Biafra to obtain Biafran Passport.

u my friend is suffering from past life trauma.. With biafra in the hand of people like u, they are doomed, no plan, no leader, only wishful thinking,sentiments,emotions,greed,hiden agendas.
Have u not heard nnamdi kalu asking igbos to return en mass, u didnt hear that, okija shrine slap must ve given u deafness.
.. And talking about been igbo, u(and ur likes) are not worthy to be called igbos.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
Blackfire:

u my friend is suffering from past life trauma.. With biafra in the hand of people like u, they are doomed, no plan, no leader, only wishful thinking,sentiments,emotions,greed,hiden agendas.
Have u not heard nnamdi kalu asking igbos to return en mass, u didnt hear that, okija shrine slap must ve given u deafness.
.. And talking about been igbo, u(and ur likes) are not worthy to be called igbos.
[/s]

That's what your rant deserves.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:
[s][/s]
That's what your rant deserves.
ki esu sanu fun e, nitoripe oti ya were.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by PointB: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

ki esu sanu fun e, nitoripe oti ya were.

Awon ebi e lo ya were my friend, awon l'esu ma sanu fun. wink
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

Awon ebi e lo ya were my friend, awon l'esu ma sanu fun. wink
were wa ninu iran re, 'my friend'
Re: The Biafra Discourse by samplegirl(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
ma'am even as we continue to seek equality and fairness for ourselves. we should all understand that the quota system, like the federal character principle are all aimed at fairness for all. I feel your pain ma'am but we can not reject fairness when it does not suit us.

My fears are I can't seem to understand where you are driving at. Fairness is when two kids are asked to go to school, one reads while the other prefers going to herd his father's cattle at the end of the day the one who showed seriousness and zeal to read is denied opportunity while the other guy who had no interest and could not garner 50% is given room to go and waste opportunity and you call that BALANCE?

Your balance is when you starve some people because there are people who do not want to eat. Please spare me that theory. Countries in the western world make use of their best brain while here we ask a baby that wants to run not to even walk because his brother has no interest in crawling.

Indeed THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
Re: The Biafra Discourse by Obiodunukwe: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

Noisemaker!!

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Wife And Sister In-law At War / The Hausa-fulani Conspiracy And The Yoruba Servitude / Photos: What I Saw In PH Inner-Hoods Last Week: Wike Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.