Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50198 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Kufie(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

sorry to quote u Bros. but I think u are one of the very few Nigerians who have insight and vision. just imagine some people are still praying for doom. my question now is if u see the doom can u people stand it. pls if u don't have any meaningful comment to make pls don't comment.

Don't be ridiculous my friend. Read my post, read your comment and put yourself in your place.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Owoplenty(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
as many that are reading my coments now i prophesies you will buy 20 bugattis in 20 months to come.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by gbens2000(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let the doom consume APC for all. I care
I am not a fan of any but u should know DAT waterver happen to APC will affect our country all we need to pray for I stability for us all.may GOD every true Nigerian,
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Omotayor123(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Guessers are at it again....

Abeg leave Baba alone ooo. wanna be!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by bloodkiller: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
hifaif:

Ediot!!!!

Ikpu nne i
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by aybim: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
na wa ooo, This people No want make person enjoy this country at all, bad prophecy all the time, person age no dey pause now, primate and follower be warned abeg, make i enjoy this country o.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by aybim: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
gbens2000:
I am not a fan of any but u should know DAT waterver happen to APC will affect our country all we need to pray for I stability for us all.may GOD every true Nigerian,

Some Nigeria youth need deliverance
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by donholy28(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nna dix prophecy fit hit crossbar....wetin God get to do with politicians
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by aybim: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
femi4:
Blind follower.....Following man instead of God of man. I pity your destiny!
Bro why not leave this Man brainwash on point
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ajepako(f): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry to differ

But this dude is not prophesying something new

It is obvious that power play and egocentricity will pull down APC

Because I dont see members agreeing to to the line and work in unity

Dem baba should just beware of his 'good' intentions sha

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by femi4: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
aybim:

Bro why not leave this Man brainwash on point
Please, write in English
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Sigo86(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Leboska:
As far as that message of doom is for APC it must surely come to pass. Infact let it consume them. Amen!

Let it consume ur family 1st... cheesy tongue
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by aybim: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajepako:
Sorry to differ

But this dude is not prophesying something new

It is obvious that power play and egocentricity will pull down APC

Because I dont see members agreeing to to the line and work in unity

Dem baba should just beware of his 'good' intentions sha
na wa o
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by cele360: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tinumbu will break out form his own pàrty again, when buhàri will frustrate him by not giving him all d chances he desires
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Prophecy this, prophecy that ...embarassed I don't care because I have a more SURE WORD OF PROPHECY
which is the HOLY BIBLE.
It does not fail cos it's been tasted and proven. smiley

The Bible have declared that it shall be well with my nation Nigeria.
***so, No shaking for the Lord is in charge***
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by blazetitov: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult my Primate

Wow shocked shocked shocked What a nice reply. Like primate, like follower. Just saying thou. undecided undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kelvyn7: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
all these clergy men, plssss get ur hands off politics angry
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
How many prophets prophesied that Buhari will become the president ?
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Seguntheblogger, it's a good thing he is prophesizing and not prophesying... cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by nwakaibeya1: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
prophet Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele a prophet without genuine solution he has come again when people in his church are under serious spiritual bondages and evil occult attacks and family wickedness he has not saved them only to prophesy about big men and nigeria ?we ask which God called you self?infact real jesuschrist and the God of justice ,he that made heaven and earth dont know Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele and who so ever that knows him should tell him we said so and he is free to confront us for confirmation the same way he sends letters to buruji etc and encomium should see this as well we are sending the same letter to him through this medium enough of this nonsense of evil prophesies about nigeria by him and his likes in nigeria and all even when they dont know the move of jesuschrist and the kingdom of God of justice that has come upon the earth and they keep claiming?this is authority speaking and he is free to challenge if truly God called him as he claims
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by k2kay(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by NewsINigeria(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by stinggy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
The so-called men of God sha. So many banal utterances yet they call it prophesy.
I pity those who believe them undecided

“Then on Buhari, if they allow him to rule properly, he will turn the country around because he has good intentions. But the point remains that we must pray for him to be able to proceed very well but he may not go for the second term.
Who needs a prophet to tell us this?

“And expect a new party coming up in the APC. There is likelihood of CPC pulling out of the alliance in two or three years because there is going to be power tussle in the APC. There is going to be a lot of drama in the party. Let’s pray that the party won’t have very serious problems like PDP.”
Shame!
Likelihood
Thought they said he prophesied, or was he making predictions?
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ALISMILE(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maybe me and almost evry Nigerian is a prophet too, because we all know that crisis looms in d APC!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by 1after: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Enemy of Nigeria, May you and your ragtag family be consumed by the doom.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kaybee88(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
so after many failed prophecies by these prophets, them still dey prophesy now.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by IDRISEEN: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:
It's really sad how these people hope for the worst in this government. I don't support any party. I as a well-meaning Nigerian hope for the best for my nation because my family and loved ones will be affected if anything goes wrong. If anyone wishes this current administration failure, they need to understand that they'll be affected also directly or indirectly. Yes, the people who make up the ruling party may be very shady. Wishing them failure is just not the best option.
may God bless u dea beother,its really anoyin Y our religious leaders always predict doom 4 Nigeria,is dis wht they are meant 2b doin?,i pray God hav mercy on dem

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Drjemiyo: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
This fraudsters should sit down with fake prophesy.were not the one that prophesy GEJ re-election? Now PMB is there now they are back again with another round of unfounded prophesies.If he must know,we Nigerians are already aware that PMB/APC will face seroius economic and intraparty problems which is clearly understandable.We don't need any special prophesy to know that.I'm yet to see any of them coming with prophesy of boom!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by IDRISEEN: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
insulting man of God
whc man of God?,man of God dat canot pray 4d welbeing of his nation rather than predicting doom?,pls check urself vry wel
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin I wonder who has time 2 be listening 2 a DOOMED PRIMATE? My friend go and strategise on how 2 collect next sundays offering joor!
LoudIT...... smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
so shall it consume u tooooo coz u a nigerian and wud severly sufer 4rm d doom........... homo sapien oshi....
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by darlenese(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pastor face the work of God and leave politics for political analysts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.