Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50195 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult my Primate
and is it for you to pronounce the punishment or God? Fighting for a fellow man like you .
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Neplusultra(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pray for APC kwa? Wen there are prisoners, motherless babies and destitute to pray for? undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tolagabriel1: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Prophesies er 4 upliftments Don't just open ur mouth and say rubbish cos u wanna become a celebrity primate Dis kain 9ja pastors dem
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by DCONE1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Leboska:
As far as that message of doom is for APC it must surely come to pass. Infact let it consume them. Amen!
It Wud Affect You Too Cuz You Also In Nigeria,if They Succeed We All Succeed And If They Lose We All Lose.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by frankyychiji(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let the doom consume APC for all. I care
Amen!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by baby124: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Primate ko, reptile ni. E dey pain say Buhari no be Christian den fit scam. Expect worse desperate and attention seeking prophesies

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
They are starting again ooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ngmgeek(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

All thees prophets whose predictions are false should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in others. We are moving onto a progressive path for our people and really don't need all these false predictions.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Eshinery(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/
here they come again prophecy upon prophecy when will they prophesize better future for this country
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by gbaskiboy: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult my Primate
Tell your primate to stop seeking attention publicly, let him face his ministerial work without interference from politics
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by gbaskiboy: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rounakid:
Kiddish behavioural since time immemorial
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by MDOLOFU: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
I kw dere will b problem in apc
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
All is well
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by omojeesu(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ignore this prophet. The real prophesies are there in the Bible for our times to take heed as this present world system is rounding up! This kind of prophet is a proof of the authenticity of prophecy that the end is indeed here!

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by BABANGBALI: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hungry fake prophet,na today?Baba no get your time jo
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ritzy92(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Psychology

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by hamzyluv(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/
is this what u called prophesied or an assumption ? what I read through this story is an assumption not prophecy as been called ... is like the man need minister from his church member like redeem Christian church ..... I laugh at our prophets this day
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Banter1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
7lives:

No mind am, you no see him gown like those "bible brandishing babalawo".
may the GOD almighty forgives you for insulting his holy book AMEN.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by mustafo: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Charlatan
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by vicog2014(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
They're the haters
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Tushborn: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
enoqueen:
This people don start again.
serchin for fame by all meanz
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by idris4eva(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
And this man has also forgot that the vice president is also a man of God......
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by femmy1992: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is one of d reasons I don't go to church ......
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by mattlevi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by thamarvelz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloody liar.. go get a life!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by razfad10(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
kritikali:

People have done worse and didn't die..i ve neva heard of an atheist die as a result of blasphemy b4..why becos of man of GOD?
bros ask am if buhari no be man of God or Son of God rather?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ichala(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this really prophesy? Its more logical sha
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by razfad10(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
UthmanYusuf:

lolz
. E dey pain u ni? The dude just prophecy on to ur prime ministers life.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nnamekus1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please can someone help me look up prophesize in the dictionary? I cant find it in mine.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by haffaze777(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by barkays001: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2015
I thought this man said APC will lose the last Lagos gubernatorial election to PDP because they failed to present candidate from Ikorodu........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.