Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50192 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Tenim47(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mtchheeww
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by godoluwa(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
d poster above me dey vex o. bro, i dnt think that we need a Prophet b4 we knw that Buhari & APC should expect doom. `arun oju ni kii se arun imu'

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by thaoriginator: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let the doom consume APC for all. I care
doom shall consume u and ur family stupidt hoe

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by toyinmajid: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thats vry rude of u
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by youngwarlocks: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by discusant: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
All these prophets of "it shall rain tomorrow June 23."
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by eleko1: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
undecided Woli oni jibiti sad using the roforofo fight in the young party to scam gullible Niagra.Make he tell us when Chibok girls go waka come home.They nor dey see dat type vision,nah where money dey dem go see sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by hustler86(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Una nva tire? Oga prophesise the future of ur children nt tht of Buhari or APC. Primate grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kritikali(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
insulting man of God

People have done worse and didn't die..i ve neva heard of an atheist die as a result of blasphemy b4..why becos of man of GOD?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by toyinmajid: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
ollah1:

It will start from your house then to his house and end there.
lol.... Dats vry Cold
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ayima: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please guys follow this link and vote AYIMA as mr nairaland. Thanks guys and God bless us all.

https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/43

Just simply type.

I vote AYIMA then you copy Nljega.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ElFenomeno1: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Prophet of doom..... STFU!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by jinxet2000: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/
Abeg, this is not prophesy. After all, all government regimes face challenges.
When you start seeing NaijaMall, Marina mall in Naija, Tallest buildings in the world in Naija, 24hrs light, ehe! that is prophetic.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by aybim: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
what kind of prophet of doom are this prophet, if a prophet see such Vision. He suppose to pray against it, not creating fear in the public
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by santosesq1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
These are no prophesies they are crystal clear

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
toyinmajid:
lol.... Dats vry Cold

S/he deserve that. Always wishing this administration bad.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Alao96(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
hifaif:

Ediot!!!!

Nigga u are d idiot...... Dy deserve to b consumed

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Jambsupport(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
All this 'may and may' prophets should know that we are in June already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by eginacyril(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
we re prayin for positive change
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by strongerthaneva(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the one that have consumed PDP shall never stop but continue to grow more wings and feather..

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/

Don't really have anything to say about the post just the title.
The appellation - Primate - always gives me the impression that a chimp is being referred to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ilekeh(f): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
gotadoi:

Please watch your mouth

Or else what?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
kritikali:

People have done worse and didn't die..i ve neva heard of an atheist die as a result of blasphemy b4..why becos of man of GOD?
cool
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by strongerthaneva(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Leboska:
As far as that message of doom is for APC it must surely come to pass. Infact let it consume them. Amen!
Like it had consumed PDP and u and so shall it continue una thier lives..
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult[b] my Primate[/b]
lolz

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by blackpanda: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
That is how they said Buhari will never be sworn in. So many of them are hiding their heads in shame now.
The truth is that 99.9% of seers and prophets in naija are fake. What they do is try to predict what may likely happen based on present circumstances.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by deshacreme: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
as far as i know....wateva his name is...get this #u no be GOD!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Burger01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Doom prophets...back to sender IJN smiley
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by shacxy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
nawa oo, so it has com to an extend where people dont even fear God for just a second. With all his MIGHT/MAY statement he dont even have confidence in what he is saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.