Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices (52883 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by metronaija: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
www.metronaija.com brings you more pictures from Aso Villa as President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo resumed work in their offices at the Presidential Villa today.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/exclusive-photos-of-president-buhari.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by metronaija: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
How dis one take concern me.
Na my office Dem go resume before
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by justhelp(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
The guy behind Buhari in the fourth pics look like Gej, sorry, His younger brother .

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
D more I see dis guy stories on front page d more I develop hatred for him If not for "nigeria" I for swear for his government

I rep miss Genea We all love u We all nid u #muah#

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by midolian(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D more I see dis guy stories on front page d more I develop hatred for him
If not for "nigeria" I for swear for his government

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SAI BUHARI!!

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one the Nigerian President.
Biafrans can go and elect theirs.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#
Oloshi omo kobokobo. cheesy

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Masculity(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sai baba. General plus Professor equall to #excellence. Keep on praying nigerians CHANGE is coming.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by DropShot: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#

DO THE RIGHT THING THAT REAL FRUSTRATED PEOPLE DO. END IT!

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Genea(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#
nw am getting scard embarassed embarassed
@topic am also beginining to hate him and his government,ppl r just licking his ass,he hasnt done anything and praises r flying up in d air ......smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by midolian(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Nice one the Nigerian President.
Biafrans can go and elect theirs.
your life go sweet till the end..AMEN cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
midolian:
your life go sweet till the end..
Ase Edumaree!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Oloshi omo kobokobo. cheesy
If I insult u and ya cvntless mum, dey will say am too harsh, buh dey no go knw say u insult me.
I go let u go, abeg avoid me
Stop quoting me in d name of God, dis is not d first time u doing dis, pls stop quoting me
For crying out loud, u re a lady, guyz shld be quoting and stalking u not u doing d opposite

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

If I insult u and ya cvntless mum, dey will say am too harsh, buh dey no go knw say u insult me.
I go let u go, abeg avoid me
Stop quoting me in d name of God, dis is not d first time u doing dis, pls stop quoting me
For crying out loud, u re a lady, guyz shld be quoting and stalking u not u doing d opposite
Ediot, can you write like someone that attended school for once in your miserable and pathetic useless life? undecided
See how the fool writes like someone who is handicapped, with leprous fingers

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
@topic am also beginining to hate him and his government,ppl r just licking his ass,he hasnt done anything and praises r flying up in d air ......smh
Of who na?
Am faceless
We can't see u
U don't ve to be scared
U re safe ma boo
#salaam
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Imortal001: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Work don start, TANoid ntoh!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
E go better @ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ediot, can you write like someone that attended school for once in your miserable and pathetic useless life? undecided
See how the fool writes like someone who is handicapped.
#dancing shoki#
Don pain am eh eh eh eh
Anyways, learn how to respect elders and real men
Stop behaving like some lady dat has reached her menopause stage
#Old rag

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#dancing shoki#
Don pain am eh eh eh eh
Anyways, learn how to respect elders and real men
Stop behaving like some lady dat has reached her menopause stage
#Old rag

By the time you are done with, you will run away from NL, go and ask other fools before you.
Olodo. Onistsha evening school drop out.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

By the time you are done with, you will run away from NL, go and ask other fools before you.
Olodo. Onistsha evening school drop out.
Run from who?
I can't run from a cvntless old rag
#Never

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Run from who?
I can't run from a cvntless old rag
#Never

grin grin grin grin take it that you've entered One-Chance.

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Feranchek(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:

Mtchew. SHM4U. No wonder OREMUSSANCTUS dey rep you undecided

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin grin take it that you've entered One-Chance.
Are u mrs. Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:

Mtchew. SHM. No wonder OREMUSSANCTUS dey rep you undecided
U dhe envy her?
Old goat like u still combing romance section to play wif small grls
U better go marry
Agarawu23 pls come take dis old goat to romance section

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Wildrage: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now, let the work start, we intend never to let our guards down, monitor your official conduct and the decisions you make for the next four years, we implore you to endure our jokes and pokes, our criticism and dissent just like the last occupant of the office did with grace and equanimity. Inspite of our misgivings, we wish you well and also wish our great country four years of peace and prosperity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Feranchek(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U dhe envy her?

Dede, she be girl, I be boy.... nothing fit bring envy cos we no relate

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by dyabman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by sammyj: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
SAI Baba carry go haters should go and hug live transformers !!! cheesy grin cool

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well here are more photos to give the Tanoid vermins more migraine tonight cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
More grin
Una go kpai today

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.