Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (41194 Views)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]All I see are a bunch
of thieves and criminals
[/size]
I saw the same expecially if you look from the left m
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by brownlolly(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mr Bukola 'Sly' Saraki.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Akinz0126(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
See their pot belly lyk NMS bank. grin
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by bobcharly(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
That's the way it should have been....
So, it is not a good news for Nigeria but for APC.
If any party thinks they can subdue us with their sick 'fight' instead of performing, then they should be ready for the consequence cos we still have our PVCs.
#askPDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Caseless: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
Saraki, are you Yoruba?
Talk am now before 2016 o. SW is watching you.

So which one of them is Saraki? Damn the power Don return to the Yoruba-North......I just hope they don't mess up Buhari's administration like Igbos did to GEJ's administration.
he's a notherner
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by room089: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hope this alliance will breed lasting peace within NASS?
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by beordune(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
It is only a matter of time for the Chicken to come home to roost... grin
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by HzRF(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
APC resolving their issue.
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu
Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Squash the beef and lets move on guys!
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by lion042(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu
....It's politics my brother, watch and see what will happen before 2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
he's a notherner

Even if his mom is Yoruba? Are his children going to be northerners too, even if Saraki's wife is Yoruba?
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by topsydo15(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
shadrach77:
Saraki aka "the ilorin traitor"
what's your business with dat,Mr Benin traitor

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Caseless: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Even if his mom is Yoruba? Are his children going to be northerners too, even if Saraki's wife is Yoruba?
ofcourse, yes. Kwara is in the north and anybody from kwara is a notherner.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
ofcourse, yes. Kwara is in the north and anybody from kwara is a notherner.

I've got families in Ekiti LGA of Kwara. They don't see themselves as Northerners.

Never heard of Yoruba Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ghana-Must-Go don cross from hands to hands. Chop I chop things!
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Demainman1: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saraki will announce his resignation tonite

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by kutchs: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Demainman1:
Saraki will announce his resignation tonite
And Ekweremadu will take over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Berrymoss(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=sammyj post=35034582]This good news. This will cause serious dent and heart break for Tanoids and the PDP swines !!!. Must u use derogatory language to pass ur message. I pity some people oh
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by bamipet01: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gud move
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Caseless: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

I've got families in Ekiti LGA of Kwara. They don't see themselves as Northerners.

Never heard of Yoruba Northerners.
well, geographically, they are in the north.

You can't say a places called Owena in the SW, because of their closeness, they don't belong to different states. There are places in kogi too that are closer to enugu or anambra more than Lokoja, but they are in the north.

Infact, they speak igbo in some of those towns, but they're part of kogi and the north.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by scachy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
This Saraki na handsome man
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by globalresource: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good for them
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by sss2015: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Talk is cheap. Do you know what it takes to impeach the senate president or deputy senate president? Does APC have upto 2/3 majority in the house?
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by ifyan(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Watch and see new episode coming soon because it hasn't ended.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by ckhelvin: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

you really don't understand the genesis of al dis do you?..it's is imperative and vital to know dat saraki's like minds group wouldn't wanna stage the removal of the deputy senate president even if pressurized by the NWC of the APC ..reasons be that it would be counter-productive in the sense that PDP would also capitalize on the fact that it has 49members in the senate which by my calculation would react by joining team with the APC member to remove saraki..it is noted that 2/3rd of members are needed to remove the senate president from the seat..

N/B...you think APC would welcome saraki wholeheartedly like nothing happened..and believe me saraki is so smart to neglect forming alliance with the unity forum which are lawan's loyalist to unseat the deputy senate..it's gona backfire
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by azimibraun: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Politicians!!!!! Wahala dey!
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by amanze15(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pot belly is now fashion for the rich now.....i need to change such trend
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Saao(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

stop deceiving urself. If indeed they resolve this issue, u think another big issue will not come up tomorrow? Who told u, Yoruba and Hausa will work successfully. Keep dreaming. I foresee a split that will lead to the emergence of new party not even joining pdp

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
stabillo:
I just hope they bury their hatchet...for the betterment of Nigeria

In other news,
SARAKI is still the Senate President.
EKWEREMADU is the Deputy Senate President

They should not bury na....wat do they think they can do to Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

U re a childish dreamer. What is the agenda & the outcome of the meeting to begin with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.