Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide (486 Views)

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Military Checkpoints Return In Abia / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by opsycares11(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday ordered
the removal of all military checkpoints set up in the
wake of Boko Haram activities across the country.
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence, Aliyu
Ismaila, disclosed this to State House correspondents
after a meeting Buhari had with service chiefs at the
Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Ismaila said the meeting had further encouraged the
security chiefs to do more in the war against
insurgency because of the leadership being provided
by the President who is a retired military officer.
Details later. . .

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by Freciprocal: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by raayah(f): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont understand this guy.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by manutdadex(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bad or good decision? Baba!! Those check points has helped in reducing activities of Highway robbers, orderliness among Comercial drivers has improved. Is these man creating space for BH. Baba Don smoke gum
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by Rexsul: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
haba Madam must u comment in every topic?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by Rexsul: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba notn do u jare. I knw SaTanoids wil com nd make rubbish comment nw.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
you don't have to understand him. Wait for the results.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide by okosodo: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
So that the soldiers of allah can invade the south

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Bayelsa: What Manner Of Assembly? / Aisha's Desperation For Power Worries Buhari / Aisha Buhari Verified Twitter Account Shut Down By Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.