Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah (98649 Views)

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
na cultists full here ooo, I only pity the young guys that are aspiring to belong, after seeing, hearing, witnessing a lot if brutal, deaths, heartless, indescribable things way back as a very tender boy meeeehn I swore never to join. most cultists regrets ever blending after much much. guys wey no de frat run from frat ooooo and use ur head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Rilwayne001: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dahjhi:
No nah.. Just promoting En Ti En grin

I thought as much grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by rexbuton: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
marioking:

Lol, you may be right or wrong but I can see some atom of truth here. No problem ooo....

Seems you are ex
Okay
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

[size=14pt]they always act tough around people
They smokes weed and alcohol( usually d ones in small sachets)
They hates going to church
They hangs out with like minds in beer parlous or cultist groups
They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash
People smile at them but inwardly they dislike them.

grin[/size]

This your English na wa oo. grin grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by beyoncausme: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
nicely spoken....
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by pseudonomer: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash

grin[/size]

You have no idea.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by AAinEqGuinea: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

1. He Has A Dominant Colour:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

2. He Doesn't go To Class But Always Move Out Toward Night:

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

3. His Clique of Friends:

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

4. He doesn't Want People To Know His Apartment:

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Why consider it in the first place?

Written By AJAH EXCEL ANAYO

More interesting parallels

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by debuscket(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
To all l'm karid, u are all recognized. l'm not kind but karid
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
cescky:

am diging you this guy ooo grin

lordhugo aka one man squad grin

aka slayer of nairaland cultist

more grease to ya elbow joor! i de ya back grin

Peace man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by sconp: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt , face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c

grin[/size]

The Bolden aren't signs..
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Afromalaika(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
He sings Bob Marley's "Diallo Diallo"... as his favorite.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Alao96:

Guy use your brain......is your family dat is oloshi.... Ehnnn

Not only are you a cultist, you are also uneducated.

Oh!

You are a street blended cultist right?

That's like being the fake of a useless thing.

Made in China (street) Cultist .

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by rexbuton: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Funny to note that most cultists here cannot write correct english! Yet they claim to be lords and all other things

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kutunban:
My boyfrien is Med. Dr. and a frat member. At a time there was time and at a time there was no time. Dodo rima for all the strong men.

I rep 7
wheeeeew.....see big gbege oo, but on a serious note I like ur style sha, but I hate cultism. But come 2 think of it, wetin fine gal like u dey do witth anything 7, I think u deserve better.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by jimmy101231(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
He takes a particular brand of alcohol,like "Lord's dry Gin". He's a buccaneer..
Mumu na him you be..
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by olumalcolm(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

cm to lasu and u will c corporate cultists dat u won't even recognise by any of d above listed points. Dey look responsible and dem fine sef bt wen mata start,u go think say devil himsef shw face.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=viktor01 post=35044974][/quote]
ehe? I no knw be4 o
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by millionboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Linqsz:
Ok...I'm a cultist and I don't do any of the above. undecided

Op...get a life

And before anybody starts quoting me,kindly check what cultist/cult/cultism means in the dictionary.

;na only u go schl here abi?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by ClintonDal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
He takes a particular brand of alcohol,like "Lord's dry Gin". He's a buccaneer..
You!!
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by afeezmore: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Where him dey sail go
nah aso rock ful.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
olumalcolm:
cm to lasu and u will c corporate cultists dat u won't even recognise by any of d above listed points. Dey look responsible and dem fine sef bt wen mata start,u go think say devil himsef shw face.
without having any of my list? i strongly dont believe u
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by afeezmore: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
jimmy101231:
Mumu na him you be..
una two nah mumu.......laughter
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by SailorXY: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
more crap than fact
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
sconp:
The Bolden aren't signs..
hmmm
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by israelBigFame(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
carzola:
you rep 7 on nairaland or you rep 7 during banta? guy we believe and practice "BP" too much capping cant never full a basket buh your a bastard jonsing is your orientation.
Capping capping are meant for those who can cap. No be by mouth the difference is clear and d BP is always high as a German
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by desunit(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shea u wan carry gun, u wan play rugedity. Why u no go join Army, then play rugedity with boko boys. U go university go the form badt guy ode!
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by KelvinC1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
So me that have plenty red Moses sandals and black shirts I BE CULTIST ABI.?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by bummyla(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by carzola(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
israelBigFame:

Capping capping are meant for those who can cap. No be by mouth the difference is clear and d BP is always high as a German
capito capito triumph... let those who can cap cap ruggedly... beast your spirit... we der carry egede nack egede sotovos to the bastards

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by israelBigFame(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
donem:

Squadron dry Gin= Aro bagger
E be like say u the crese? Na NL some this mofos the get mouth the miscap
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by carzola(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
israelBigFame:

E be like say u the crese? Na NL some this mofos the get mouth the miscap
free the kokosumbe his a treasure for the adventurers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.