Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah (98550 Views)

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Omotayor123(f): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
OK
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by buskie13(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
not like cultism brings bread and butter to their tables...no matter how frustrated i am...I've sounded it clear, i can't belong to any confraternity cos nothing good comes from it..unless Sorrow,Tears and Blood...their regular trademark...

shun cultism for a better society for a peaceful coexistence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by peeta89(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Most decent Nigerian ladies prefer hard guys like that instead of responsible guys.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by jrerico1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Apart from the tattoo I exhibit the rest,and am not a cultist

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Born2eatPussy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry
I don't do any of the listed acts.
Even pastors can vouch for me that I'm not a cultist.

The only way to know if your boyfriend is a cultist is if he tells you.
Italian

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by jumich1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok cool
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by sped1oro(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
And a very good reason to suspect if your boyfriend/friend is a cultist is the character of the Op, only cultist knows fellow cultists inside out....just passing by

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by themodernman: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

[size=14pt]they always act tough around people
They smokes weed and alcohol( usually d ones in small sachets)
They hates going to church
They hangs out with like minds in beer parlous or cultist groups
They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash
People smile at them but inwardly they dislike them.

grin[/size]
cc: lalasticlala

Looks like someone has dated aa cultist before. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by deebrain(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
d

"d" for dunce.

You are a dunce.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
So many points might be true sha,especially going out at night,and avoiding people knowing there apartment.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by HumbleFarmer(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
nothing but imagination I love blue all round as a student. no I fall in love with white...
tell us how to know that ones girlfriend is a cultist too.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
op u pose no correct at all. I serious with my studies. And i no dy fair at all. Ña opposite of watin u write we dy do. U only knw us by our mind set.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by benjamin007: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
am a cultist and i will say to you non of these is applicable when knowing a cultist.......

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by CaptainJune: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
No gain, so much pain. Being a cultist is a curse.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
People dey fear to comment, see as dem dey view the thread on lowkey... Looooooool....

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Linqsz:
Ok...I'm a cultist and I don't do any of the above. undecided

Op...get a life

Hello Cultist,

You are a foo.l

Sincerely,

LordHugo

(I am not accountable to what I say, call me fani-kayode)

7 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by cyprus000: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash

grin[/size]
[size=13pt]
Then you don't know shii about cultist.

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
ebohstepn:
op u pose no correct at all. I serious with my studies. And i no dy fair at all. Ña opposite of watin u write we dy do. U only knw us by our mind set.
u mean o.t, most people don't understand this again as most cultists now a days are touts....
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by dubylhover(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:
6. Dem they always talk some particular words/things like TINGO, EGEDE, FINEBOY, WIDA YOU, ABOBI, BUSH whenever in the company of some of their friends.

7. Some of them are foolish and some of them are wise.

Just as the signboard in front of my old university reads,

"I AM HAPPY AND FREE BECAUSE I AM NOT A CULTIST" .
yu must b a futoite

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Valwezzy:
Nice post @Op
I wonder why they Join Cult in the first place when Real Niggas are busy Hustling to Make Money.

To you cultists, just know that you've reduced your life span the moment you joined them.

Bia, why did you occupy my Place @PapaNnamdi
fallacy
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
benjamin007:
am a cultist and i will say to you non of these is applicable when knowing a cultist.......

Another astray,

So what are you?

a member of the Neo.B.m ?

I can infer from the double o "7" in your moniker.

Kontinu!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

1. He Has A Dominant Colour:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

2. He Doesn't go To Class But Always Move Out Toward Night:

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

3. His Clique of Friends:

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

4. He doesn't Want People To Know His Apartment:

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Why consider it in the first place?

Written By AJAH EXCEL ANAYO

Smh... Complete nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by 4kizo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
love it or not am proudly black guy our girlfriend is axe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

1. He Has A Dominant Colour:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

2. He Doesn't go To Class But Always Move Out Toward Night:

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

3. His Clique of Friends:

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

4. He doesn't Want People To Know His Apartment:

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Why consider it in the first place?

Written By AJAH EXCEL ANAYO

Pure misconception. They do none, this I can assure you from experience

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:
No gain, so much pain. Being a cultist is a curse.

Captain June,

How are you. I can see you are a cultist.

Either a Viking or a Bucaneer.

I smell bucket though.

"Captain"

Keep sailing your ship to the rocks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Another astray,

So what are you?
a member of the ?
I can infer from the double o "7" in your moniker.
Kontinu!
egede
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

Tenses are all over the place
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
I av all dis attributes ND am nt a cultist, talk anoda thing
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
You mean because I like colour black now,am a Neo-Black(Aye)

So many points might be true sha,especially going out at night,and avoiding people knowing there apartment.

You de run for mrNL and you don use style tell nairalanders say you sabi confra matters well well.

You think say na hard man (boy in your case) dem de find?

YOUR VOTE DON SHORT O!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by bond77(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
(8
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by animality: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
angry

YOU ALL KNOWETH NOTHING.

NO WONDER NIGERIA DEY ALWAYS DEY BACKWARD, YOU CAN'T JUDGE SOMEONE BY THERE APPEARANCEangry

YOU KNOW A CULTISTS BY THERE MINDSET NOT THERE APPEEARANCE OR WAY OF APPROACH.

YOU DUMB PEOPLE. SOME MONIKA JUST SAY YOU KNOW A CULTIST BY THE WAY HE KEEP BEARDangry

RUBBISH TO THE HIGHEST ORDER

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.