Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah (98657 Views)

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by tolulope0(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Where him dey sail go

To discover the hidden treasure
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Swagk101(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
iampoar:
False!!! Non of these is applicable.

I'm proud to be a BUCCANEERS ⚓️⚓️⚓️

Alora Sea Lords!!!

Hello dumb nigga, Can u pls give me some benefits of your cult group? Do u receive alerts monthly cos u belong to d damned bondage...if no, its beta u get a life b4 its too late...don't quote moi if U gat nurrin sensible 2 say dumbo

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
tolulope0:

To discover the hidden treasure
chai.... No comment...
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by mrjwhyte: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ excel I sight u
Greatest NAITS
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by fathomberry: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Oh, so you know enough.

Thank you for shaming the OP.

Now, please enlighten us from your "Divine Cultism Knowledge Repository"

.....CultistGirlfriendsOnNairaland

See that dot up there? That's all you'd get bro. kiss
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
cupidhero:
They can't come here while I'm on this thread.
who you be? Hell Lord?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by CaptainJune: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
LexaP:
So unreal. My ex was a frat member and during our school days he doesn't wear red which is deir colour. I got suspicious wen I visited him. I helped him to fold some of his clothes and wanted to arrange it in his box, I got the key from him to unlock it and I saw a red beret in his box. He comes to my place most times in d night around past 1 or to 2 without fear considering how dangerous the area was. He is a lone ranger(u hardly see him wif friends in school but half of the dept knows his place.
So you're still with him or he's changed?

Modified

Your ex. No need to answer ma'am.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP nice try but it is not always as you stated above. Some night crawlers are armed robbers and not necessary cult boys but all the same many has dual personalities. While I was in the uni way back, a hitman to one of these cult groups was a pastor day time and at night he was a blood sucking demon. Also if you look at their doors, their cult sign is embedded as a watermark with door colour. You must be smart to see it. So don't necessary display their colour.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by fathomberry: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
as in? I don't get you.

I can't translate that thing to queens English o. What you sha don't know is way above you.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by rexbuton: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
How to know a cultist
1. He hardly ever walks alone especially wen going to unfamiliar areas especially football viewing centres
2. Experienced cultists don't always fly a color, they just wear a signature bracelet or hand band, and dress very well
3. Cultists keep a certain personal space that they guard jealously. You rarely can walk up to and touch a seasoned cultist without him being aware of your presence
4. He may disappear without warning, maybe during initiation periods or cult clashes! His phones are often switched off den
5. A cultist acts different from his pre-cult days, just like a rabid dog, he suffers a big personality change either becoming too quiet or very rough! This always depends on his social class
6. A cultist boyfriend tends to snoop around just to make sure that you are not hatching any betrayal plans or frolicking with a rival member! They are often very protective of female siblings
7. Finally, a cultist would ALWAYS have a decoy side story that fits perfectly, explaining marks, tatoos, periods of absence and strange music on his phone. He may also tell some straight lies in your presence. The girl has to be very intelligent to spot a cultist boyfriend.. As he goes higher he becomes smarter and more discreet

There is no foolproof way to know a cultist, it depends on his social class, values system and level of exposure! Tread carefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by kedunaija(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice post. I will be sharing this on my blog http://kedunaija.com
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:
ahan, Lamispaco, shey dem send u ni?

Why u dey find d bucaneer boy?. E be like say yhu wan go soak yaself. Shine ya eyes. Cultism no dey pay grin ask those ones wen don enter their graves before their great grand parents.

Cultism bawo,ah be pastor oo
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
fathomberry:

See that dot up there? That's all you'd get bro. kiss

So you are a stingy cultist?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
fathomberry:

I can't translate that thing to queens English o. What you sha don't know is way above you.
this one na c.o o
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
some girls know now, but they still go ahead loving them. i remember those days in school.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Alao96(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Hello Cultist,

You are a foo.l

Sincerely,

LordHugo

(I am not accountable to what I say, call me fani-kayode)

Guy can u see you are foolish....what brought abt d insult..... Cultist in one institution is diff frm anoda..... Not all of dem behave in d stereotypical way d op has listed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Alao96(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Hello Cultist,

You are a foo.l

Sincerely,

LordHugo

Guy can u see you are foolish....what brought abt d insult..... Cultist in one institution is diff frm anoda..... Not all of dem behave in d stereotypical way d op has listed.. P. S am a cultist
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by chaxking(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Comments of a cultist regretting why he joined in the first place..
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

1. He Has A Dominant Colour:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

2. He Doesn't go To Class But Always Move Out Toward Night:

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

3. His Clique of Friends:

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

4. He doesn't Want People To Know His Apartment:

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Why consider it in the first place?

Written By AJAH EXCEL ANAYO

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Alao96(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Hello Cultist,

You are a foo.l

Sincerely,

LordHugo

Guy can u see you are foolish....what brought abt d insult..... Cultist in one institution is diff frm anoda..... Not all of dem behave in d stereotypical way d op has listed
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by McEwen(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
lukaino:
The easiest way to know is when he refuses to share a boiled egg with you or anyone. Try this & you'll be shocked.
Science man grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by CaptainJune: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:

Cultism bawo,ah be pastor oo
hmmm. If yhu say so buh just know say cultism no pay at all at all.

The way dem dey die like fowl, it's enough to give one a rethink but you see them increasing their membership. Unfortunate peeps.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
fathomberry:

okay.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by oviasogie22: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
good information
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by lordhugo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Alao96:

Guy can u see you are foolish....what brought abt d insult..... Cultist in one institution is diff frm anoda..... Not all of dem behave in d stereotypical way d op has listed.. P. S am a cultist

Chairman of Cultism,

I am really sorry for insulting you o (even though I don't understand Why you are angry).

From your "alao" name....should I infer you belong to the Eiyes?

if I shoot you with catapult ehn!

C'mon! Buzz off.

oloshi cultist.

Modified. (you mentioned me 4 times with the same comment)

Does folly come to you naturally or have you devoloped Kuru prion disease from the human brain you ate at your initiation.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by cupidhero(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
who you be? Hell Lord?
National witchi witchi grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by cescky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
LexaP:
So unreal. My ex was a frat member and during our school days he doesn't wear red which is deir colour. I got suspicious wen I visited him. I helped him to fold some of his clothes and wanted to arrange it in his box, I got the key from him to unlock it and I saw a red beret in his box. He comes to my place most times in d night around past 1 or to 2 without fear considering how dangerous the area was. He is a lone ranger(u hardly see him wif friends in school but half of the dept knows his place.

dont really flatter yourself....he may have been a cultist

what makes you certain of his colors?

lol you probably dated a stranger

did you school in the east?

forget beret color.......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by NBM7(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is pure shallow mindedness @ op.......you don't know shit about cultism or cultists

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:
grin

[size=14pt]they always act tough around people
They smokes weed and alcohol( usually d ones in small sachets)
They hates going to church
They hangs out with like minds in beer parlous or cultist groups
They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash
People smile at them but inwardly they dislike them.

grin[/size]

I dhe suspect ur bf!
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by cescky(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
lordhugo:

Chairman of Cultism,

I am really sorry for insulting you o (even though I don't understand Why you are angry).

From your "alao" name....should I infer you belong to the Eiyes?

if I shoot you with catapult ehn!

C'mon! Buzz off.

oloshi cultist.

Modified. (you mentioned me 4 times with the same comment)

Does folly come to you naturally or have you devoloped Kuru prion disease from the human brain you ate at your initiation.

am diging you this guy ooo grin

lordhugo aka one man squad grin

aka slayer of nairaland cultist

more grease to ya elbow joor! i de ya back grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Crocz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Linqsz:
Ok...I'm a cultist and I don't do any of the above. undecided

Op...get a life

And before anybody starts quoting me,kindly check what cultist/cult/cultism means in the dictionary.

Broz...the white man that gave the dictionary meaning didn't visit Nigeria before he did apparently...so if you are a Nigerian, living in Nigeria and a cultist...this I have to say to you, write your will. I understand u may not have much but you junior bro will do well with the little you have cos tomorrow you may be "dancing with death"...believe me that's the iron price for cultism

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by donem: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
He takes a particular brand of alcohol,like "Lord's dry Gin". He's a buccaneer..

Squadron dry Gin= Aro bagger
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Dahjhi: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
denkyw:
Taaaaaar! Shataap dia
Easy Kapon.. wink
The last part of ur siggi though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.