Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? (2137 Views)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't intend to dabble into the generic description of the phrase "to be a man". I'm only keen to entertain thoughts and perspectives. I guess this is one of those subjects void of right or wrong. So what's your take?
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by raayah(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Obama was raised mostly by his mom.

He's the Current President of the United States of America. It doesn't get more manly than that.

Other notable examples

Kanye West
Jay-Z
P-Diddy
Michael Phelps
Shaquille O'Neal

And Remember Single mothers , could be Widows or maybe their husband simply left them.
If a woman loses her husband either by death or divorce. Should she stop raising her kids?

Please don't undermine the strength of women or anyone in fact. You don't know their stories.
Dont Judge people.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by goodmorning40: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
See question! Haaaa no my dear, only a double mother not a single one can teach her son how to be a man
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
where can i pee in this thread?
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
When it's about kids, teaching does not really count for anything if you are constantly doing the wrong stuff, Children are good at emulating what you do as a person and not what you tell them to do. It is not about whether the woman can teach her son well, it is about an absent fatherly figure. The gap is always felt and it shows in the upbringing of that kid who has an absent father.

1 Like

Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by ebamma(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
What 's your definition of a man sef?
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

He's the Current President of the United States of America. It doesn't get more manly than that.

Other notable examples

Kanye West
Jay-Z
P-Diddy
Michael Phelps
Shaquille O'Neal

And Remember Single mothers , could be Widows or maybe their husband simply left them.
If a woman loses her husband either by death or divorce. Should she stop raising her kids?

Please don't undermine the strength of women or anyone in fact. You don't know their stories.
Dont Judge people.

Nicely put! errrrm ain't nobody undermining here.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
goodmorning40:
See question! Haaaa no my dear, only a double mother not a single one can teach her son how to be a man

You sound butt hurt..sorry tongue
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
ebamma:
What 's your definition of a man sef?

Maybe same as ur definition, maybe not.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by nifemi25(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Andrew114:
where can i pee in this thread?

Shoroniyen
Why you no kuku tell oga boss (Seun ) to open his mouth or lalastica, origin101.raaya, goodmorning40.

1 Like

Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by goodmorning40: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
nifemi25:

Shoroniyen
Why you no kuku tell oga boss (Seun ) to open his mouth or lalastica, origin101.raaya, goodmorning40.
Back to sender
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by goodmorning40: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
pryd:

You sound butt hurt..sorry tongue
tongue my butt is in one peace
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yes.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
goodmorning40:

tongue my butt is in one peace

LoL good for you then.. grin
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
What a question!
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by MzzTega(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Being a man is in you. Its a deposited trait.
You are not supposed to be taught,you are supposed to be guided.
Yes,a single mom can guide you.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
pryd:

Nicely put! errrrm ain't nobody undermining here.
chikaaaaaaaaaa!!! okwa GI.

@Topic, single mothers are of different categories

The widow
baby mama
Rape victim

so which one are you talking about?
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adaobi12:
chikaaaaaaaaaa!!! okwa GI.

@Topic, single mothers are of different categories

The widow
baby mama
Rape victim

so which one are you talking about?

LoL heyyy Adaobi! is this really u? cheesy you just disappeared abi? angry

Well, all of the above.. grin
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What a question!

Ok! you have no contribution, I understand.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
MzzTega:
Being a man is in you. Its a deposited trait.

You are not supposed to be taught,you are supposed to be guided.

Yes,a single mom can guide you.

Thanks! However, do you feel a single mom is disadvantaged in anyway in providing such guidance?
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by MzzTega(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
pryd:

Thanks! However, do you feel a single mom is disadvantaged in anyway in providing such guidance?

No.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
MzzTega:

No.

hmm okay..
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

Other notable examples

Kanye West
Jay-Z
P-Diddy
Michael Phelps
Shaquille O'Neal

Dont Judge people.

Wish I could hug u

Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
pryd:

LoL heyyy Adaobi! is this really u? cheesy you just disappeared abi? angry

Well, all of the above.. grin
who disappeared. I lost my phone.
Re: Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? by pryd(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adaobi12:
who disappeared. I lost my phone.

Aww so sorry about that dear. sad
Hope u'r good tho?

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning, Who Plans It Better-(photo) / Five Things Women Cannot Do Without!!! / Ladies Give A Honest Answer To This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.