Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) (22434 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos) / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by adenine02: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
It good to tank God
Buh wen u pak poor masses money and tankin God witin
God will be angry undecided

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by kaelz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
ionsman:
Is that curvaceous entity beside him his daughter?
Choi...... embarassed
So u see wat i saw.... Chai....

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
God for him but this will not stop him from taking back hand
why he no go collect back hand, shey you no know say they get special training for that
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
like we give a fvck?
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

ALL THIS POLICE WITH THERE BIG BIG BELLE undecided
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by myklangelo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is HE the gal wearing purple gown?
I kept lOoking at her.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by amanze15(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cool chapel cool Ac everywhere, homily gatz short o if not na sleep things
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Tosin4u: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buchianom:
Hbd to a humble and dedicated IGP, I wish you many note years Sir!
I wish him d same
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by libertyfather(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fvck Nigeria police, worst in the world
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by arsenal1111(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Etumgbe:
As u are thanking God remember to also thank GEJ

Funny but #fact
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Marotzke(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I once came across this man when he was deputy commissioner of police and principal staff officer PSO to IGP Ehindero. A DPO in Karu wanted to frustrate and get my cousin out of MTN with some trumped up and frivolous charges. That was before Boko bombing of police headquarters.

A mutual aquintance took me to his office. A very meticulous and efficient police officer . Under two minutes he understood what I was telling him and took charge. He got IGP to direct the then CP FCT Lawrence Alobi to take over the matter, investigate and report back. Quickly the DPO and his area commander beat a retreat.
All the while he was silently monitoring to make sure the staff officers under him did not extort money from us.
Even then close aquintances told me that the easiest way to get into trouble with him was to offer him any form of gratification.

Since then, I have been following his progress in the police. I was greatly pained when together with Ribadu and three other officers, his first promotion as commissioner of police was cancelled.
Now see what God has done for him. " see that man diligent in his work? He will stand before kings". Same have been so true in the life of Solomon Ehigiator Arase. NB; I am not a Bini man, not even an Edo or Delta man.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by ionsman: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The only man that has the same eyes as me. I hail you bro.cheesy
Lol....We sabi better thing.....
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by ekiloui(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
No wonder he's a good man #juneborn
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Saved2Serve: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba your niger optica is highly kpokponki
ionsman:
Choi...... embarassed

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by evesdon4u: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
ionsman:
Choi...... embarassed

Those curves sha...
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by danjaD(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
How old is he sef?
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
ionsman:
Choi...... embarassed

Pal, so you sighted that curve. Lawd!!! She really got it. She made the pics perfect

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Chivasex: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Did you see the eyes?
If you no share that election loot you see wetin I go do you lol

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by bola4dprec(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
themejiwalker:
Tell Your men to stop disturbing guys at Berger bustop undecided
Berger is hideout for criminals and exit for robbers so aggressive stop and search will continue at that route okay
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by keandre: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
police house chapel cheesy
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Can you imagine

Such is life.
Built2last:
I used to personally relate with this man in 2004 when he was a deputy commissioner under Tarfa Balogun, neither me nor Tarfa or my mum, while gisting at IGs office ever tot that he will rise to seat on same seat Tarfa sat at the time.

Lesson: keep hope alive, dont go and smoke cow shit and die like rat...if you have a slight view of what your future holds for you, you will not lead your life anyhow.

I dont get it when people are reckless with their lives.
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2015
ionsman:
Choi...... embarassed
Shez truly a curvaceous entity. Shez garrit all.
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by niceguy7(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Ntin like celebrating birthdays in church.
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by agog: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Why should he thank gej? Did he 'earned' the position as a favour from gej or he was qualified for it?

Etumgbe:
As u are thanking God remember to also thank GEJ
Re: IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) by DonTim1: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
there's a photo Riddle on the first page.... question seems like () ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics / Police Seals PDP Convention Venue In Port Harcourt / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.