Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Would You Have Killed In This Situation? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Have Killed In This Situation? (701 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by ademega(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Some years back , I went to a musical concerts with my girlfriend. The concert was a vigil . we left the program around 5 a.m. We left that early so that I could see my girl off to her house which was closer before proceeding to my house .
Unknown to us two guys were following us with the intention of evil . suddenly , they appeared to us just as if we were watching movie . one was with a bottle the other one with a cutlass . I immediately turned to banana leave . we were begging them in the name of all the gods on earth . they were drunk to stupor . they demanded for my money and I gave them all I had .i had just 2,350 With me . after that , they collected our phones and my expensive wristwatch of 20k. to my surprise , they still held onto us without allowing us to Go. Suddenly, they started pulling my girl leg in a position as if they wanted to molest her . we were begging like say we were sentenced to hell fire . all these while I held on tight to my girl who was crying like a baby . they were struggling to get hold on her probably to take her to a concer and injured me .when I saw that the one holding cutlass had dropped his cutlass right at my foot while she was trying to get the foot of my girl off the ground .
At this point .if you were to be in my position what would have been your next line of action?

To be continue...
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by balogundayo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'd pick up the damn cutlass and threaten to slash on any one who makes any attempt further...of course they wouldn't dare try anything...till we leave...
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
U don't cut em but threaten to cut em or u beat em the one with bottle with the cutlass. But I still don't believe, cos if one drop cutlass u know the next step urself
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by ademega(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Skillfullulu:
U don't cut em but threaten to cut em or u beat em the one with bottle with the cutlass. But I still don't believe, cos if one drop cutlass u know the next step urself

U know the next thing na dangerous anger .
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by libertyfather(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm forgot thwe title of the film, I'm still looking for part 2 anywaw....i can't wait to see what happen next
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
ademega:

U know the next thing na dangerous anger .
u manage d anger, shakara oloje ni
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by ademega(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Skillfullulu:
u manage d anger, shakara oloje ni
With all what they have made you to go through ?
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by obinnafred(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na comedy film rite grin...ok na comedy u can go angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Have Killed In This Situation? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
ademega:

With all what they have made you to go through ?
I won't go to jail because of their foolish act na but once I hold on to the cutlass I'll make sure I collect everything em collect.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Blast Hits Kuwait Shi’ite City Mosque After Friday Prayers / [PHOTO] Truck Kills Couple, Two Others In ondo-PUNCH / Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.