Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,682 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Met A Virtually Empty Treasury..buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met A Virtually Empty Treasury..buhari. (425 Views)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met A Virtually Empty Treasury..buhari. by azimibraun: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB on his resumption said he met. Virtually empty Treasury. It's a disgrace to Nigeria that we are still talking about non payment of salaries in Nigeria.. we have billions of dollars in debt as aa country says Buhari. On removal of military checkpoints on our roads, even the journalists who where asking the permanent secretary ministry of defense couldn't hide their joy as they scream in excitment. If you have traveled between lokoja and abuja and between Abuja and keffi you can't help but jump at this buhari directive. The empty treasury is not my major concern, Am just happy about that military checkpoints.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Virtually Empty Treasury..buhari. by networkrecharg: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
azimibraun:
PMB on his resumption said he met. Virtually empty Treasury. It's a disgrace to Nigeria that we are still talking about non payment of salaries in Nigeria.. we have billions of dollars in debt as aa country says Buhari. On removal of military checkpoints on our roads, even the journalists who where asking the permanent secretary ministry of defense couldn't hide their joy as they scream in excitment. If you have traveled between lokoja and abuja and between Abuja and keffi you can't help but jump at this buhari directive. The empty treasury is not my major concern, Am just happy about that military checkpoints.

Re: I Met A Virtually Empty Treasury..buhari. by 4stylz: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Go to work and stop complaining

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out States Owed By The Gej’s Administration / Amaechi Vs Wike: My Side Of The Story By Ibim Semenitari / Ahmadiyya Muslims Call On 'OUTING' Political Extremists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.