Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Whole Body Aches After............... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Whole Body Aches After............... (5260 Views)

Grand Pa/ma Has Pains! Re- Arthritis, Rheumatism, Migraine Aches! / My Whole Body Aches After............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whizzcute:

because they are not his entitlement,only a jobless will be entitled to those roles

Okkk....and the job is the woman entitlement??... undecided
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how a grownup man would sit doing nothing and watch his wife suffer all in the name of house chores.

In my house men do all the cleaning, washing, scrubbing except cooking which we prefer doing ourselves.
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by Whizzcute(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
bukatyne:

What if they cannot afford it?
What does it cost the man to join her?
Ehn!
What kind of maid wont they afford,na maid from USA?
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by Whizzcute(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
kilode100:

Wetin make she do? cheesy cheesy
make she dey do the house chores without complaining.
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by blesoh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Talk to ur husband,or u act lazy.
I dont ve a maid,my husband helps me,smtimes wash d clothes or help bath d kids while i do other things,and it has bcome a norm.so u nid to talk to him to help u or u will grow older than ur age or smth bad might happen oh act now.
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
gidjah:
I had to steal into your profile to be sure about who is making a quote or issue out of what i said. sister coco, your blood too dey hot, you don't not fit into the class of women that would want to be personally responsible for her husband's home keep (or rather matrimony), you look like those that belong to them class washing machine, them cooks, them gardeners ,them house keepers, them baby sitters, and them drivers for mummy and the kids too !and more them and more them them as more needs arises. your super long finger nails would never allow you to think of washing your husbands clothes or even undies ,na so una go dey form until una husband's impregnate the house maids or even the relatives you brought home to come and do your job for you. this op ain't living in 3bedroom ,she is newly married, with a lil baby, she is complaining that d house chores are too rigorous,by the time the second and third child comes,what would be of her ?instead of you ladies to help her out with reasonable advice,some of you are asking her to fold her hands and sit with her phone just like her husband is doing!isn't that ridiculous? She is not even a working mum pks ,she seem to be a full house wife.

I'm sorry but this made me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
gidjah:
no ms, my eyes are pretty where they should be, but they are buldgy o see that you do not belong yo d class of the kind of women who see doing simple house chores as solely for women, your husband's should help with this ,help with that, you ladies. should wake up and and accept realities, if married (favored women)are complaining about house chores ,then whose work should that be?,stop been lazy, women, your mum did this things ,our parents in the village,are they complaining, while they where raising u up they did most of this things. but you come o the cities only to become champions over your men. coco you better be a good lady ,laziness and sluggishness will never help you , there's a place for women, that
is where you should sought for. this yanky way of living won't help u .

Coco you dey hear so? grin grin grin

Omg I don't know why I find this so hilarious!!
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'm sorry but this made me grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is funny how people sit here and try to plan the lives of others.

We were just having this discussion and a friend was saying se used to do it all till she broke down and learnt the power of letting her 'money' work for her and she now glows (literally).

Mind you, she was so bitter, old looking, worn out and not useful to herself or family apart from chores.

Now she has the time to fix herself, look good, play with the kids and play with, romance and pamper her husband. An overworked woman will not think of cooking gourmet meals or bathing with hubby or doing amateur pedicure for him. She will also be receptive to his advances and romance.

Apart from cooking, I do not see why all the chores cannot be delegated (not necessarily in-house help). Some people do not even mind cooks sef.

Can't you see how coco looks so sweet and relaxed? She can think of cooking nice meals and pampering hubby. If it takes all you listed in your post to achieve that, it is more than worth it.

Chores are recurring so why waste valuable time doing them? Look at all the posters who drop nice stuffs for their mothers on mother's day; I rarely see my mum washes my clothes or scrubs the floor well.

Anyways, whatever works for you.

cc: gidjah
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by gidjah(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

bros respect us self, I dey vex o, I already settled her !! grin
5minsmadness:

bros respect us self, I dey vex o, I already settled her !!
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by gidjah(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
bukatyne:

It is funny how people sit here and try to plan the lives of others.

We were just having this discussion and a friend was saying se used to do it all till she broke down and learnt the power of letting her 'money' work for her and she now glows (literally).

Mind you, she was so bitter, old looking, worn out and not useful to herself or family apart from chores.

Now she has the time to fix herself, look good, play with the kids and play with, romance and pamper her husband. An overworked woman will not think of cooking gourmet meals or bathing with hubby or doing amateur pedicure for him. She will also be receptive to his advances and romance.

Apart from cooking, I do not see why all the chores cannot be delegated (not necessarily in-house help). Some people do not even mind cooks sef.

Can't you see how coco looks so sweet and relaxed? She can think of cooking nice meals and pampering hubby. If it takes all you listed in your post to achieve that, it is more than worth it.

Chores are recurring so why waste valuable time doing them? Look at all the posters who drop nice stuffs for their mothers on mother's day; I rarely see my mum washes my clothes or scrubs the floor well.

Anyways, whatever works for you.

cc: gidjah
thanks u aunty for ur calm reaction, i only had to go a bit harsh wen sister coco seem rude with her respone
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
gidjah:
thanks u aunty for ur calm reaction, i only had to go a bit harsh wen sister coco seem rude with her respone

Thanks

Oh well
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
gidjah:
bros respect us self, I dey vex o, I already settled her !! ;Dbros respect us self, I dey vex o, I already settled her !!
Abeg no vex, na ya side I dey! grin

Modern girls be like "the work is too much, I can't pound, I can't wash, ma nails gonna break, I ain't no superwoman grin

Excuses excuses, yet they want us to love them more than our mothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by edwife(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Modern girls be like "the work is too much, I can't pound, I can't wash, ma nails gonna break, I ain't no superwoman grin

Excuses excuses, yet they want us to love them more than our mothers grin grin grin

You can't love them more than your mothers because it's a different kind of love altogether.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by gidjah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

no mind dem ,men have suffered in their hands, it is as if na their world alone men come for!
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by bukatyne(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

I hope modern men also farm and trek miles?

Whatever.
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

I hope modern men also farm and trek miles?

Whatever.
Chill jooo grin

All I'm saying is men prefer hardworking women... Just as women prefer hardworking men!

You see husband getting attracted to and humping hardworking sweaty smelly ugly ekaete when his highly polished, long nailed photoshopped highly artificial beautiful wife is right next to him and u wonder why? grin
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hear what?

Hunny I don't stress my self unnecessarily.
There's no need for that machines are made to make life easier so what not use them if you have them?
Babysitters are there to help you balance child care and other aspects of your life, why not use them?
If you agree with that dude about doing stuff the hard way to prove that one is a good spouse, I hope you do your things the hard way too to impress your lady.

In this day of life made easy, someone is advocating stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
cococandy:

Hear what?

There's no need for that machines are made to make life easier so what not use them if you have them?
Babysitters are there to help you balance child care and other aspects of your life, why not use them?
If you agree with that dude about doing stuff the hard way to prove that one is a good spouse, I hope you do your things the hard way too to impress your lady.

You're right my dear grin
Ekaete can even help you in the bedroom when oga is disturbing u too much
You know say all na stress grin grin grin
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by bukatyne(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
cococandy:

Hear what?

You did not see where he said he can sleep with the househelp?
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

You're right my dear grin
Ekaete can even help you in the bedroom when oga is disturbing u too much
You know say all na stress grin grin grin
i know.

Even as musa can help you with madam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

no mind am
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by jadelyn007(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Madam op stop making a big deal out of nothing, if he doesn't want to help then fine. You should look for a way to reduce the stress for yourself. Nobody gives best wife award. Do your best and leave the rest.

For example on the issue of fetching water, get a bigger storage and pay one of these hausa men to come fill the house for you.
Reduce the mopping of the house to only weekends.
Save money to buy a washing machine even if its the small size.
Cook large quantity of food during the weekend e.g soup, stew, moi-moi and store in the fridge.
Wash up dishes immediately after use.

What else did u say your stress was again?
You are a full time housewife, find a way to manage your time judiciously.
What if you had a job plus the kids?
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by jadelyn007(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Chill jooo grin

All I'm saying is men prefer hardworking women... Just as women prefer hardworking men!

You see husband getting attracted to and humping hardworking sweaty smelly ugly ekaete when his highly polished, long nailed photoshopped highly artificial beautiful wife is right next to him and u wonder why? grin
one of the reasons why I don't believe the red pant and bra school of tought and all that dress sexy bullshiiiiit. A man that has no control, has no damn control irrespective of how perfect the wife is.
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
one of the reasons why I don't believe the red pant and bra school of tought and all that dress sexy bullshiiiiit. A man that has no control, has no damn control irrespective of how perfect the wife is.
Reference below pls¬¬¬¬

I beg your pardon madam!
It has been scientifically proven that the colour RED invokes emotions of excitement, arousal and passion. Hence it is used a lot in fashion, secret societies and in instigating the charging of Bulls by matadors in Spain. The colour RED immediately brings life and fervour to a situation; heck, it is the colour of blood which gives life!

Having said this it is well known that a woman in skimpily clad attire will always quicken the heartbeat of any red blooded man. Vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

Now combine these two together : a skimpily attired woman dressed in nothing but a red bra and matching silk red panties... And you have heaven on earth. All quarrels cease. All in differences become insignificant. For in that moment the woman holds the manbeast in the palm of her hands. In that moment her every wish is his to obey.

Never underestimate the power of the Red bra and pant! angry
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
cococandy:
i know.

Even as musa can help you with madam.
Ah but I'm not gonna be as lazy as you na grin I already wash clothes without a washing machine, iron them, pound yams without a yam pounder, and pound my ladies harder grin Musa won't be needed in my case cheesy

I can't say same for your oga and ekaete though smiley

1 Like

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 5minsmadness: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Choi embarassed
See bad Belle oooo undecided
Wetin I do you?

1 Like

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by jadelyn007(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Reference below pls¬¬¬¬

you should work for the red lingerie industry or probably victoria secret, especially in their marketing department :-P
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ah but I'm not gonna be as lazy as you na grin I already wash clothes without a washing machine, iron them, pound yams without a yam pounder, and pound my ladies harder grin Musa won't be needed in my case cheesy

Mmm I see you prefer washing your clothes with hands and pounding your yam without an easier device.

Good for you. Technology is not for you then.
You prefer the harder way obviously.

More reasons why madam will find you less attractive as time goes on. Who likes someone who makes them suffer unnecessarily just to form hard-worker? angry
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by slimzey91: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
gidjah:
thank u bro , they will never understand, most men would want a woman at home basically for this reason,if I as a man should help with all this lists madam is putting up, then why should I need her in my house?? (though not to say men should not help at home o ,but its like God has conditioned the woman for those things ,but suddenly our women are now doing d work of men and thus they are now getting lazy,they can now wear trousers ,t shirts and 3quatershorts that belong to men.no woman should complain about house chores abeg o, it is never s mans work and will never be
u no well bros, seriously. . .?
Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Only those ones? What about farming? I love my okra, yam, et al fresh from my man's farm. I hate all these market ones. I also love fresh early morning palm wine and bush meat hunted by my darling husband. Where i come from, if you haven't done these things, you are not a man. Atleast, not a hardworking one.

So which is it gonna be? A lazy wuss helped by Musa or a real man? You see, your argument has shown how much you men have fallen short of your responsibilities. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by perry2020(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
crystalgem:
I am married for two year nw with a baby girl, though marriages ave up and down but the one am going through ryt nw,that makes my body aches is the house chores, I do virtually al the work with no help, starting from sweeping the verandah, to the mopping the sitting room,kitchen, and the passage, to clearing the dishes,fetching water and serious u nid to see our well it's rily so deep,i fills the kitchen and toilet with water, wash the toilet, cook den take care of the baby while my husband sit al tru pressing his fone. Av discussed this with him several tyms but no change. I dnt no wot else to do as this is killing me. I alwaz wonder if he love me cos I dnt no ow u ll claim to love ur wife but stil watch her go through stress without you helping ha.....pls advice
I do feel ur pains and see myself in you,when u have a partner that eats only fresh cooked food and is a clean freak but knt do anything but ping and laugh and play games,chill out with frnds,doesnt want a maid yet expect u to always be looking gud,have the house clean and all yet this African man mentality of its a wife's duty to do everything and am a man has eaten deep into his head,u ask for help politely bt get nagging and complains.hmmm some people here don't just get it coz they haven't been in that shoes and as a woman u knt sit and watch ur house go dirty or afford to lazy around.the lord is ur strength. as someone said perhaps u should act sick,faint or something so he knows the work load is much on u,and u need help either he helps or gets u external help coz am sure he wouldn't wana loose u,thats the tactics I use most of d time atleast I get to be cared for and pampered for days *winks*

1 Like

Re: My Whole Body Aches After............... by 2sex(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
crystalgem:
I am married for two year nw with a baby girl, though marriages ave up and down but the one am going through ryt nw,that makes my body aches is the house chores, I do virtually al the work with no help, starting from sweeping the verandah, to the mopping the sitting room,kitchen, and the passage, to clearing the dishes,fetching water and serious u nid to see our well it's rily so deep,i fills the kitchen and toilet with water, wash the toilet, cook den take care of the baby while my husband sit al tru pressing his fone. Av discussed this with him several tyms but no change. I dnt no wot else to do as this is killing me. I alwaz wonder if he love me cos I dnt no ow u ll claim to love ur wife but stil watch her go through stress without you helping ha.....pls advice
grin grin grin sorry... my future wife will be one of the luckiest to have me in this regard cos I am going to build my home with lots of corporation in terms of helping wify. sorry about that ma'am. Maybe you should talk to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Lonely Sister / Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing? / What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.