Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” (1193 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by johnshagb(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday called on Nigerians to be patient and keep faith with the Federal Government to enable it bring about the desired permanent change in the country.

Osinbajo, who spoke to State House correspondents on his first day in office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, challenged Nigerians to show understanding on what the government needed to do for the general good of the society.

According to him, change is not an easy task but pledged that as leaders they will set examples for all citizens to follow to achieve the desired permanent change.

Cue in audio- Osinbajo

“Change is not going to be an easy process. So, there will be a great deal of patience that is required and understanding of what we need to do.

“And we are going to try to bring about permanent change it also means that people are also going to change, that the people will also change.

“But, I understand clearly that it is the leadership that must set the example and we are prepared to do that and we will do that.’’

Cue out audio- Osinbajo

Osinbajo, who stated the nation needed straightforward leaders like President Muhammadu Buhari, expressed the readiness of the government to fulfill its campaign promises to Nigerians.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo were initially operating from the Defence House, Wuse 11, Abuja, since their inauguration last three weeks due to renovation works in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.(NAN)

[url=leadership.ng/news/442277/osinbajo-to-nigerians-be-ready-for-permanent-change]source[/url]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Abbeyme: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2015
My eyes followeth thou !!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by sosanova: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin mere Commissioner [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by iamarvye(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2015
H
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2015
. . . . Lets go there, the time for CHANGE is now!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Radio Nigeria correspondent.
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2015
PUSH1:
Radio Nigeria correspondent.

Okay... believed and watching
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Leopardd(m): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Una don over talk this change something, start to dey do the change abeg

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Talkatives.

When Gej was constructing several federal roads, I never heard of it until I actually plied on some of them.

Many airports were built and remodelled, I only got to know about them by eye-witnesses accounts on social media.

But since these two new dunces got in there in May 29, their mouths have been diarrhoeic especially that midget, mere Commissioner. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by teebabsman(m): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2015
positive change
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by LoveMachine(m): 3:43am On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:

Man will he ever live that down? Sheesh that was rough. I'm glad they are "officially" in office and now they shall do work. Naija going up!
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Akosbaba(m): 4:18am On Jun 23, 2015
we have been ready since march 28 when we voted you in, now start working and don't fall our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by PleasureShop: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Haba... I was thinking that campaign is over...

Actions not words, Sir... We don hear taya....

See my sexy signature
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Stories.....
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by tpiadotcom: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2015
hm
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Maser: 4:51am On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:

At least he was a commissioner! What is your father? What are you?

Those who mock people rarely make anything out of life themselves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by kingbasil: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2015
iamarvye: H

Hypocrites
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Can someone tell this mere commissioner to keep quiet, Nigerians are tired of their selfies and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Ahmed4002(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
ECOTERORS:
Can someone tell this mere commissioner to keep quiet, Nigerians are tired of their selfies and lies.

Can someone tell pray for the user above me grin
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Louisville141(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
I like the way things are going
Take your time and do everything right
Some people don't even want to see the positive change that this administration is bringing, because of the jargons they have spewed out since before the electionz.
I only have one thing to tell them; "it is never too late to stand for what is right".. Shikenan
May God lead us through our leaders.. Amen
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Sai Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by kingbasil: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Hypocrites everywhere!!!
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by naijathings(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
FINGERS CROSSED...

FIRST ALL WE WERE HEARING WAS CHANGE.

NOW ALL I KEEP HEARING IS PATIENCE.

FINGERS CROSSED.
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Amen really... I crave for a better Nigeria where the oppressed get what's due to them...
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
The talks are becoming irritating by the minutes.

Get to the promised change and stop talking by the minute even though you guys didn't tell us whether it will be a positive or negative change.

Campaign is over yet you guys are still promising.
Re: Osinbajo To Nigerians: Be Ready For “permanent Change” by Mamaflex(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram / Polygamy criminilized In America But Same Sex Marriages Are Allowed / Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Dropped Biafra Ambitious For United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.