Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story (1190 Views)

Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com / New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by AdoraAmadi: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello Laila,
My story started with a call from a friend of mine about a modelling job and a contract with Glo, she convinced me that it was real and i decided to go for it. she gave me the number of a "top model, sandra", who claimed to be a top model @ modela couture/gold models/model launcher.

i spoke with her and she assured me of the authenticity of the contract and sounded so nice and reliable. i know that was so foolish of me, working with someone i hadnt and may not even ever meet. i decided to give it a try.
so i went over to start up d registration, which my friend started before me. i met with d
agent by name Ashbry, who told me i had to pay some amount of money to start up my web page and portfolio.

i was led like a lamb to the slaughter, no worries, because i was foolish and blind to see the lies.
i paid money for the web page (N4200), portfolio (N18700), costume(N39800),
payslip (N22000), you can do the math to sum it all. then i was told that my pictures had high comments from within and outside the country.
i was told i had to take a strip photo to test skin tones abi na texture, and at that time, the agent guy made me have sex with him.

When i thought it was all over that i would get my pay and move over to lagos n meet wit sandra who called me every now and then to know about d progress. i was told that my profile status was low that i needed three girls at least under me.

Really i did nt get that part well and my friend told me that it was like networking, i said ok. when i got two of my friends in, they started up but had money issues to continue. I had to rally round some money to help them, not knowing that Ashbry didn't complete their registration cause they refused to spend the night with him and he didn't tell me. As for the 3rd girl, they claimed to find one who had money to fund herself.

As i waited for pay day, i was called by d ashbry dt sandra slumped on hearing that the directors rejected 2 persons under me. that i had to begin looking for 4 more to make up (as per he don c atm machine na).

When i would not find any more girls under me, Ashbry claimed to have found the gals and sandra told me that the girls had money issues and asked if i could help. i could not do much. and again when ashbry called that there was a director that would help and only needed five thousand to do everything ok. At this point i wondered, and searched online about each of the agencies sandra claimed to work with.
Everything seemed ok but for the fact that these agencies were in different parts of the world, so I and my friend decided to try them all together and that was when we saw the same story about a girl that had gone through same ordeal, same names used by the acclaimed agent. Only that Sandra used another name there as Sharon (wots wit d "s"wink.

Am still trying to get over it but it has not been easy and I pray for the grace of God to forgive them for myself. I had borrowed all these money I gave these thieves from virtually everybody on my street - friends, neighbours and boyfriends. They are all on my neck for their money.

At a point when one of my friends was asked to pay more money, she told them she didnt have. All the guys she had asked for money told her she will have to sleep with them. You wont believe that when she told Ashbury that the men were asking for sex, he told her that she has to go ahead and do whatever she has to do to get the money.

From Laila:

This is an organized crime. This Ashbury and Sandra aka Sharon are getting bolder by the day and hitting more and more victims. They are making so much money and molesting so many unsuspecting young girls. Keeping their nude photos so these girls can't even raise alarm or go to the police cos they are afraid he will release their nudes. This is evil blackmail.

A fourth and fifth victim were supposed to send me their stories but they can't cos they can't bear the shame, cant forgive themselves. I was told one of them even slept with him without protection. So she's very depressed.

You can imagine how many more victims that are out there. This guy and lady have to be caught and paraded. If you can help us with how to get this evil duo arested and stopped, please contact me - Lailasblog@gmail.com. Please!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/2nd-lady-recently-raped-duped-in.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by DEXTROVERT: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Oloshi.

Iranu

Na me send in a work

1 Like

Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by INTROVERT(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2015
took you one minute to copy this from flirtykaren and paste her
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Ddonoflife(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Eeya sowi o
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by DaBullIT(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
You want to model , you did not meet sandra in person ?

Sorry o

If the runs clicked, the agent having fun would not be tagged as a rape

so sorry
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Ddonoflife(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
G
for goat
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Sinbad2007(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2015
You mean you took a strip photo to test skin, and at the same time, allowed the agent guy have sex with you? You would have gotten assistance if you're asking for help to fix your brain!
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Young03(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by SenJoe(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Pathetic storry. Sorry.
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by mapet: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
..and how is this rape?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Women can be so dumb. Anything can convince them. Thanks for the info. I pray that these criminals are caught, to save our pretty innocent girls from them
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Crocz(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2015
mapet:
..and how is this rape?
It seems there are two forms of rape...the one you force yourself on the lady and the one you con her into it....like "power, enter!" grin
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by TheUmmah: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2015
grin come on get out of here with this your yeye stories dat touch! Is this a political issue! Bagger!
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by Infomizer(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
took you one minute to copy this from flirtykaren and paste her
Read again ma'am. They're different posts.

Op, the guy didn't make you have sex with him. You're only justifying your gullibility. It's pathetic sha and I'll only blame you partly.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by mapet: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Crocz:

It seems there are two forms of rape...the one you force yourself on the lady and the one you con her into it....like "power, enter!" grin

Anybody that willingly have sex to get something is low in values. The lady in question is plain stupid. How rape came into the equation is even the more appalling..........

We must learn to get our values and priorities right. How can she be so despirate to get a modelling contract to go sleep with a man, then later realised she's been conned and cry foul?

Let's imagine a scenario that after sleeping with the man, she gets the contract, when will the sleeping stop? she will sleep her way to the top........

These are the girls that ends up being into drugs and all other kinds of stuff because of stupid desperation.
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by realborn(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Will it be right to post the pictures of these scammers if there is evidence to back up these acts of wickedness from these evil couple Sandra/Sharon and Ashbury?

Quite sad!
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by realborn(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
mapet:

Anybody that willingly have sex to get something is low in values. The lady in question is plain stupid. How rape came into the equation is even the more appalling..........

We must learn to get our values and priorities right. How can she be so despirate to get a modelling contract to go sleep with a man, then later realised she's been conned and cry foul?

Let's imagine a scenario that after sleeping with the man, she gets the contract, when will the sleeping stop? she will sleep her way to the top........

These are the girls that ends up being into drugs and all other kinds of stuff because of stupid desperation.

You are right.

But in the face of the vicissitudes of life and extreme challenges, honour, values, integrity and dignity may sadly be set aside for a loaf of bread.

Our prayers should be never to be led to such challenges that crumble our faith. We should be careful when judging others!
Re: 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story by mapet: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Amen. Bro

realborn:

You are right.

But in the face of the vicissitudes of life and extreme challenges, honour, values, integrity and dignity may sadly be set aside for a loaf of bread.

Our prayers should be never to be led to such challenges that crumble our faith. We should be careful when judging others!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits PDP Over Chairmanship Position / Top Socialite, Ndidi Ogwu Chuks Installed Vice President Of Ndokwa Association / Seun Lasticlala Stop Paying Barcanista Unecessary Attention!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.