Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (108050 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Enochbreed:

I hope inspiredm is aware he cannot bribe his way out of the police station in the U.S. Like he would do in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
JustCurious:

Hello revlution, just a quick thought over here and with respect to the highlighted statement above.

Now, If this 'Notable Nigerian Blog' isn't Nairaland, then, it'd be advisable also that you get in touch with the supposed notable blog owner. So you could share your ill experience on the said blog. It's very important, let the blog owner be aware, also. #JustASuggestion.
Noted

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:
BEFORE I FORGET, I AM IN CONTACT WITH A VERY FOCUSED SPECIAL AGENT WITHIN THE FBI WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE FRAUD UNIT WITHIN THE OUTFIT AND I WILL QUOTE HIS EXACT WORDS AS WE SPOKE OVER THE PHONE

"SO A SCAMMER WAS ALLOWED IN HERE? (USA) HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? HE MUSTN'T BE WELL KNOWN BUT THERE IS A START FOR EVERYBODY RIGHT? A RELATIVE OF MINE WAS HARD HIT A FEW YEARS AGO BY A NIGERIAN. I KNOW THERE ARE GOOD NIGERIANS BUT HE FELL VICTIM TO ONE OF THE BAD ONES. I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS ONE. LET ME HAVE ALL DETAILS REGARDING YOUR EXPLANATIONS AND HIMSELF IN WRITING....EMAIL IT ACROSS TO.......

LIKE I SAID, I AM OFF FOR THE NIGHT AND WILL UPDATE SOON

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Enochbreed:

@revlution,

While you are at it, please send Linda Ikeji an email with a link to this thread telling her of your sad experience as a result of an advert she placed on her blog. She might also be of help since she is well connected and has once bought an SUV from inspired. I am very sure he also swindled her, because she got her second SUV right here in Nigeria instead of making a preorder from him.

She has been notified. The scammer inspired autos needs to be stopped.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (113)

For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.