Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106643 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Teespice:

send the link to Stella Dimoko Korkus.

she would place it on her blog asap.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com
Stella Dimoko Korkus has been notified and the link has been emailed to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lolz...just sent a mail + link to her. Well,I guess now she knows we mean business.
I have sent her an email and also included the link in it and same for Linda IKeji.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
naijadeyhia:
UPDATE: RECEIVED AN EMAIL COMMUNICATION LATE LAST NIGHT FROM THE USA. AFTER GOING THROUGH MY DETAILED EXPOSE ON INSPIRED AND THIS ISSUE A WAY FORWARD HAS BEEN GIVEN AND ITS A DRASTIC ONE. CANNOT GIVE DETAILS NOW UNTIL I SPEAK OVER THE PHONE WITH THE MAN IN THE FRAUD UNIT AND BASED ON TIME DIFFERENCE THAT MIGHT BE IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS. STAY TUNED!

Dem say na person wey never see the kind _shit wey dey comot for nyansh na im dey look am smile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.