Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106593 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
alexisalex:

BREAKING NEWS !!!

INSPIREDM HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY FBI AGENTS, WITH THE HELP OF 26 US MARINES, AND 18 NAVY SEALS FROM THE RED SQUADRON.

IN A COVERT OPERATION SIMILAR TO THAT OF OSAMA BIN LADEN CODE NAMED NEPTUNE SPEAR, INSPIREDM WAS CAPTURED ON THE 26TH FLOOR OF HIS LUXURY HOTEL ROOM IN WINTER PARK, ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER CAPTURING HIM, HE WAS AIR LIFTED WITH US MILITARY CHOPPER TO THE PENTAGON FOR INVESTIGATION.

WE CANNOT ASCERTAIN WHETHER HE WAS CAPTURED WITH ANY CASH AS AT THE TIME OF FILING THIS REPORT.

A US SECURITY OFFICIAL WHO SPOKE ANONYMOUSLY SAID THEY WERE TRAINED FOR THE OPERATION UNDER 6 HOURS FOLLOWING A PHONE CALL FROM NIGERIA'S FORMOST FORENSIC ANALYST DAMOGUL aka 4EVERGOD aka NAIJADEYHIA aka EXCALIBUR.

THE OPERATION WHICH LASTED FOR LESS THAN 30 MINUTES SAID IT WAS THE MOST CRITICAL YET IN THE HISTORY OF THE FBI AND IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

MORE DETAILS LATER.
If are one of inspired autos various monikers, be informed that this thread is not a playground. Do not derail the purpose of this thread by posting absolute nonsense.
Give yourself in and pay the money you owe.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.