Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (72538 Views)

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by greygoblings(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
na lie... this can't be real... how can someone be this ugly

This is very real guy! Just google his name.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by vm26: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
mmmmmmmm the womn is becoming lighter by the day
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Temysteve(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
wetin dey do u, u fine pass d man?

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tahh this guy do touch and follow,nothing u fit tell me
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Temysteve(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
I tink dis man came 2 ids world in haste coz if not so can human being face be lyk dat of something i dnt knw........
Well i shld keep quiet in dring my Garri. It's noon
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Ricswagger: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Godfrey,nothing do u,after all,no be oshiobaba,obj abi gareth bale create themselves
. I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me’.guys no mata how u look self confidence and some money is the key
couple got married in 2013, and now have six children together after their first child was born in 2008.

Speaking of their romance, Kate said, Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue. Nigeria girls una dey hear? dis pure love,not material love

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
D man must come from a very remote village n also inherited 12 million dollars.
Mind u that this Man is deformed, not ugly.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
This dude makes shrek looks sexy
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Gloryblossom(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
God is able
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
He must have cast a spell on the wives for them to have being able to live under the same roof with him.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by kendrick9(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
DonCortino:
mumu! so they photoshop videos too?
but this him wife get mind shaaa!
u are an !diot
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by lovely17(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
shuuu so kunle still has hope too he must hear this
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Kavalier5(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Believe it or not, A man is never ugly
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by missfidelis7: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
I duff my hat for this woman. She too try God bless ur marriage....
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
huh..this man fine pass many men for osun, ogun, oyo, ekiti and ondo na...this man will marry many wives from these states
It is easy to know who you are. Frustrated biafraudian!

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by napa: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
huh..this man fine pass many men for osun, ogun, oyo, ekiti and ondo na...this man will marry many wives from these states
Ode
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
God is great
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
OMG
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Ejjis(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Love is blind
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
olagamalin:

Can you allow your sister?
after u don allow it own sister then u can decide na
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Glomoni:

Bros, I hail u pass, u know us wellla! We dey craze
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by nigelcoop: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Makes me wanna sing beauty nd the beast

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
safarigirl:
naija women, naija women everytime. You go gree your sister marry that kain pesin? Some of you would love if all Naija women married wretched, crippled, epileptic dwarfs, na that time dem go get value for your eye abi?
maami u dey vex there ni
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by sylve11: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmmm cool
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by gudluckgreat(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:

Oga you too funny sha!! But its real grin
And his ugliness has made him a star
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by symbianDON(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
the women who married this man must be mentally deranged!! love couldn't possibly be this blind na!!!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Emmanuel602(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
They should have posted the picture of his kids mek we see wether dem follow inherit the uglyness gene

grin angry grin grin grin angry angry grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by johnnday222(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
says who...tell me about "oshiomole and his new wife".

my dear,if money grows on trees,9ja babe go marry am.no tym to waste.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by gbens2000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
bros ekiti boys fine pass ur generation.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by edidionq(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
FinallY, the object that was used to aim @ Lucifer is been discovered...Surprise Not, BeautY Lies in the hand of the beholder! lipsrsealed
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by ModiKen(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Imposicant!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Firevinci(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
chidekings:
some are wonderfully made while some are fearfully made.
wink Fearful indeed.

shocked shocked O boy, hard to believe, the wife strong oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.