Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) (72595 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
A young Vladimir Putin, c.1965. President of Russia, Putin, speaks English, German, Swedish and of course, Russian fluently. #HistoryVille https:///Fqs67j3pXV
https://twitter.com/HistoryVille/status/1496913327359991812?t=rzA9i2o0RbepzdlYZAEEPQ&s=08

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a Russian politician and former intelligence officer who is the current president of Russia. He has been serving in this position since 2012, and he previously held this office from 1999 until 2008. He was also the prime minister from 1999 to 2000, and again from 2008 to 2012. Wikipedia

Presidential terms: 7 May 2000 – 7 May 2008, 31 December 1999 – 7 May 2000, 7 May 2012 – Trending

Born: 7 October 1952 (age 69 years), Saint Petersburg, Russia

Nationality: Russian

Spouse: Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Ocheretnaya (m. 1983–2014)

Previous offices: Prime Minister of Russia (2008–2012), President of Russia (2000–2008), more

Parents: Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin, Maria Ivanovna Shelomova

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.

258 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by dawnomike(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.
As in... He seems to have always been emotionless

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Putin was a strong man in the Russian secret police.
Putin has seen bad things and done very bad things.
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
The Ukrainians now know who to call friends.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

317 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol.... Can't believe Ukraine been think say US go send troops to come help them.... Bleeping morons.

Everything go sha end for round table before tomorrow evening

I sure love me some white on white crime grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Sirlancelort(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t=ytb&f=wh

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ManirBK: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
reading..
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Africa need a Putin.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by MoneyGoDrop: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin seems to be the right man to put an end to this western liberalism that's causing rot in the world.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Putin was a strong man in the Russian secret police.
Putin has seen bad things and done very bad things.
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
The Ukrainians now know who to call friends.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

At least you made a lot of sense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Enemy of free world.
Your demise is imminent.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Stevenson20: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Indeed he's a strong man. I respect him alot.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
shocked

The Real starboy

This sanctions will affect Russian economy no doubt...

But it will enable them develop there own way of doing things , meanwhile they have lots of land to feed the entire world...and also resources...

Putin should be the most popular man on earth now

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
What baffles me is Putin's threat to use Nuclear weapons. Who does that?

Abi dem dey lie on top am say he talk so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
What I hate about this war is the double standard America and other countries are doing, I'm not justifying Putin's invasion, what I know is whatever will not benefit Europe and America they will never put hand in it, Europe and America have been raping Africa of it's resources from left right and center with bad leaders they impose on the people, have they ever been concerned about the people of Africa concerning the type of leadership and style of governance that Africans want

Instead they impose everything on Africans even up to laws without asking if we are ok with such, an African president that will openly kill his people committing genocide will still be invited for UN meetings and will be awarded in some cases for keeping democracy in that country even if it means killing his own people to maintain democracy.

THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED WHAT DO AFRICANS WANT

MODIFIED
I have been getting many mentions about this, Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but I will call a spade a spade, if the west is really concerned about helping the people without selfish interest then they would have removed so many Bad African leaders the way they did Gadaffi, Sadam Hussein and others around the world, if it doesn't benefit them they allow the Bad leadership to continue because it benefits them, that's the hypocrisy I'm calling out...

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by fatatoulli: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy looks like that struggling kid who just had to make it in life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Thunderfayayou: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Learnt RUSSIANS are now rushing for Dollars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by RandyOku: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Someone should tell the MODS to push back the KILLiNG in BORNO to FRONT PAGEgrin

Why did they remove it?

If it's IPOB now, they will push it to FP Within Seconds

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim MODSgrin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Pogba0: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Bad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Africa need a Putin.
U no sabi IDI AMIN abiii
Putin dey learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by helinues: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin, Eru Iku Makanaki

grin grin

305 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Falseprofet2: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
He destroyed his faux mystic

The mofo thought in two days Ukraine will be on its knees.

E shock am grin

I see putin losing respect from within
I see him leaving in dishonor

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
We v seen him. He should sha calm down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by rainlover(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:
Another Hitler?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Badass
Baddest guy on earth right now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Johntemmy(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Isokay
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Definitely a Redpiller cool

He was married but divorced in 2014. Maybe his wife was the likes of Candidlady, Saphiere etc and he showed her the door.

The same thing he is doing to the president of Ukraine.

See the thread about the analogy of the war using family ties:

https://www.nairaland.com/7007161/understanding-russia-ukrainian-war-better

15 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by peteradamu: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
okay
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Dr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.