Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38052 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Owoplenty(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
why am averse to love
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by favourmic(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Haha haha haha haha which movie be this what is the title? Delta girl that is crazy already we now die because if a person 9ja I hail o

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by lilgaga(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
RIP..........SO UNFORTUNATE
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by chikwadomn(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
26yrs old too young to worry over broken afair?she started at 19.it have made her experiened good wife for d right man..rip
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by hensben(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Who administered those drugs to her?

Crazy unending stuffs in this Country!
A microbiologist don't know about drugs
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by favourmic(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Haha haha haha haha which movie be this what is the title? Delta girl that is crazy already we now die because if a person 9ja I hail o ...
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by bigiyaro(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
at least d number of fools in naija have reduced by one.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
U do wel bro. Since you can't dazzle us wif brilliance, baffle us wif bullshii grin

is God human?

OLODO grin grin
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by bluebay2(f): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
And d poor roomate is being detaine.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Frederick07: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
timilehing:
What's the moral of the story now?
Why was it moved to front page? So that others jilted by their fiancé can commit suicide too?

This is the kind of rubbish that happens when you're over-using your privilege as a super-mod. Typical example of "Abuse of power/office"
That is pretty basic thinking.... This post was moved to front page because it is what you and I will click on do you think if I see a topic "how to run" I would click on it but If you see "ten ways running can kill you" you would surely click it this story is not conventional, so people would want to know why she committed suicide............. Am very sure you have been trying to get your topic on FP since you registered to no avail wink........ Cheers supermod for bringing stories like this to front page (whoever you are)

Visit Naija Words Forum @ http://www.naijawords.cf

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Fred4maturedbab(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
While am here looking for a devoted lover with my clean mind,and a woman who loved with a clean heart just died like that. Guys we better be satisfied before we run into the hand of jezebel.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by godoluwa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
am sure shes on her way to HELL! FIRE HELL!!! SHES A NONENTITY, IDIOT OF HER!!! HUSBANDS DIVORCES WIVES, GIRLFRIEND DUMPS BOYFRIEND, SO WTF? 26years old FOOL? A student 4 dat matter, OMG! Now, the guy will have more than enough time to enjoy himself with the new girl.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by niceguy7(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
The guy na meeeee goat....i dey always tell pipu...is cutting the head a solution for an headache? undecided
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Banter1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
R.I.P girl.

Why taking your own life "cause you got dumped? I mean I understand how it feels to be dumped, but you shouldn't take your life.

LIFE GOES ON. 2pac
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by woblow1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
The girl just killed herself for nothing, no matter what might happened succide is not the best solution, package urself nd go out, a better guy will surely come for u, girls stop killing urself because of a guy dat doesn't care about you
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Not the best decision ttkttt
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by khattab02: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Room mate detained? Hmmm..........

I hope they don't make her go through hell??
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I cant take my life over a jilted relationship.I can only go heartbroken for weeks or month till it fade away.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I cant take my life over a jilted relationship.I can only go heartbroken for weeks or month till it fade away.It could be he paid her fees.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Swagk101(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Naija ladies sha...na by force 2 marry am?He is tired of servicing ur punny afta 7yrs

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Swagk101(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Naija ladies sha...na by force 2 marry am?He is tired of servicing ur punny afta 7yrs.RIP tho
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by oyindare(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:
The first reaction is for one to call her a fool for killing herself over a relationship break up. But it can really be painful to get dumped after 7 years. 7 good years!
She might have invested a lot into the relationship hoping that it would end up at the alter only for everything to be rubbished by that phone call. It can really be a hard blow on anyone especially in our society where there is so much pressure to 'settle down'.
What she needed at that moment was someone to help her put things in perspective, to let her know that all wasn't over for her and that she could still move on and have a happy life. That her life and happiness was not tied to or dependent on anyone.

I condemn the action of the guy. Though the details of the story are sketchy, I assume that he must have given her the impression that he was going to marry her only for him to rise up one day and call it quits.
To the men folk, if you do not intend to marry a lady, make it clear from the beginning so that you don't send the wrong message and raise her hopes.
It is wicked to lead someone on only for you to abandon the person at the middle of the road.
can u kill yourself because of a man? Make sure u answer my question oooi
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Ayima: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Morning everyone, please voting have started, Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section. Just vote like this. I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks. Here is the link http:// www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Pavore9: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Everything means nothing to the dead. Besides committing suicide shows she has damned the consequences...

l sure agree with you, when death is around everything becomes nothing!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Banter1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
7years.... Wow!
So now that she has killed herself, what next undecided Some girls sef! If he can break up with you after 7 long year.. You think he is going to care if you kill yourself?! Hell no! The guy will be like "one less drama"

Am sorry for the roommate tho cry

some guys are extremely very very wicked 7yrs of courtship? The thunder that will fire that guy still they inside Deep freezer.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by eleojo23: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
oyindare:
can u kill yourself because of a man? Make sure u answer my question oooi
Why would I? I am not gay!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by kingjizzy2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
the trailer wey go jam love still dey buy fuel

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by abbey72(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Foolishness. Rip sha
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by oyindare(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would I? I am not gay!
are u sure?co cos the way u dey talk shows say my bro u be gay oooo..
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by lalasticlala(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
money121:

helloo lalas please kindly help me out of dis mess

noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.