Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? (1783 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Why is it that when a guy has hair of any kind it scares people? If u have long hair on your head women become scare of you, if u have beard women become scared of u, if u even have lond eyebrows or eye lashes as a guy women and men become scared of you, why is this causing fear in women please or is it jealousy? This happens to almost all guys i know, my brother my friends and even recently myself, its almost like if u are not clean shave on ur head or face then everyone becomes scared of u. My question is why?
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by dam4wummy(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2015
I wonder for dem ooo, but me no care sha as far as my hair cut s kept tidy and neat
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Teeboy15(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Oga next time no post dis kind tin here if u nva sabi arrange words b4 u create thread. Vry uninteresting n vague read.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol.. my mother has a phobia for hair.. at least that's how she acts..my father is bald and the only hair he has on his face is his moustache.

but I know a girl who almost killed me when I cut my hair.. sha most ladies of nowadays like guys who keep their hair... as long as it is well kept
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Because those rugged people used to keep their hair... So there is an interference due to ignorant
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guys with hair are nice..

As long as he doesn't have longer hair than me. Or long long hair.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
feran14:
Lol.. my mother has a phobia for hair.. at least that's how she acts..my father is bald and the only hair he has on his face is his moustache.

but I know a girl who almost killed me when I cut my hair.. sha most ladies of nowadays like guys who keep their hair... as long as it is well kept
likewise my parents,they abhor keeping of hairz.for them,it makes you look irresponsible..nevertheless,that won't make me cut my afro
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guys with hair are scary! Especially those unkempt ones.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Chidonc(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hw dem no go fear u wen u kip beards like bokoharam.....
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Crazi3Dharay: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
YourMain:

yhu'v got brain my dear.
#keep it up,#
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Crazi3Dharay: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
mumu,
Scary my foot.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Creamish(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nothing scary about men with hair...be it Afro, Dreadlocks, braids, mo-hawk.. watever.. as long as it's kept neat.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
YourMain:

This is just pure jealousy. If most guys spend their time to watch u ladies and the emotions of jealousy filled in yall i doubt they will want to spend the rest of their life with a female. U people are jealous over everything
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:

U girls can all go to hell. Jealousy wont take any of u to heaven, its not by crying in church or singing like a fish to impress, God only cares about love uno
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:

This is just pure jealousy. If most guys spend their time to watch u ladies and the emotions of jealousy filled in yall i doubt they will want to spend the rest of their life with a female. U people are jealous over everything

Haha I'm not jealous I just don't like it. I think long hair in men make them look feminine and I'm more into the cliche man look.

Haha wow. It's not that deep. It's only hair...
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
YourMain:

Haha I'm not jealous I just don't like it. I think long hair in men make them look feminine and I'm more into the cliche man look.

Haha wow. It's not that deep. It's only hair...

So u can never date a rasta? (I mean guys that look this way) photo below ?

Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:

So u can never date a rasta? (I mean guys that look this way) photo below ?

No. I'm sorry. They look like they smoke weed 24/7. It's not even brushed.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by czarr(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
.......who cares about what girls are scared of?
mtchew!,you have ur life they have theirs!
.....keep your hair long jare,any babe wey e dey fear make she enter lagoon with boiled stone!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
YourMain:

No. I'm sorry. They look like they smoke weed 24/7. It's not even brushed.

Wow. Just wow.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Wow. Just wow.

Lol sorry ?
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:

mumu,
Scary my foot.
am nt suprised. Your moniker says it all. U are a bunch of hopeless i.d.iot. You cn insult ur arse.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:

U girls can all go to hell. Jealousy wont take any of u to heaven, its not by crying in church or singing like a fish to impress, God only cares about love uno
what exactly is there to be jealous about? The fact stil remains that guys with long hair portray irresponsibility and immaturity. A responsible guy should be wel shaven and clean cut.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Crazi3Dharay: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am nt suprised. Your moniker says it all. U are a bunch of hopeless i.d.iot. You cn insult ur arse.
mtcheeeeew

Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Why is it that when a guy has hair of any kind it scares people? If u have long hair on your head women become scare of you, if u have beard women become scared of u, if u even have lond eyebrows or eye lashes as a guy women and men become scared of you, why is this causing fear in women please or is it jealousy? This happens to almost all guys i know, my brother my friends and even recently myself, its almost like if u are not clean shave on ur head or face then everyone becomes scared of u. My question is why?

..HAIR??...so u wear brazillian wig? ....an isn't homo in Nigeria suppose to be 14years? ...bro r u ok? (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:

mtcheeeeew
u are indeed a crazi fellow! What an i.di..ot.
Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Crazi3Dharay: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are indeed a crazi fellow! What an i.di..ot.

Re: Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingMakaveli:
but guy u need to trim ur hair to make am look neat and also ur beards.If u be the type wey dey do afro then trim the edges of ur afro to make u look clean .if u no attend to ur hair and beards u go end up looking like those early men wey dem dey show for national geographical channel grin.

(1) (Reply)

If You Heard This Will You Stay? / Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests. / Alphabet Of The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.