Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. (26292 Views)

Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) / Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu / Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by berrystunn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC NA ONE CHANCE
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by illiad: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
I remember how apc used to celebrate every bokoharam attack

Now they can't even utter a condolence message to families of victims
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by eneidoko(f): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
donbrowser:
The agenda of Boko Haram is one that is completely beyond fighting Western education. When SS boys were fighting over oil. They faced the whites and did the needful when they got the REQUIRED amnesty.
The BH boys have grown beyond what we hear and see daily. It looks more like people fighting for REVENGE. Not even weed can raise ur level of hatred to endless murder and terrorism. Few of these guys need being captured alive and interviewed to know what exactly their bosses say to them before they set out for operation.

Foreign governments and agents are at work to hamper Nigeria's progress.

They use people with little or no education to do the dirty work for little payment.

Some of these ignorant and noxious vermin are not Nigerians but foreigners recruited for odious 'work'
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Tex42(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
As much as I don't want to sound pessimistic, I think PMB is as much clueless as GEJ is in handling this bokoharam insurgency.

These extremists are literally every where (in the North East) slitting the throat of anything they sense life in.

"I'll end bokoharam in... "just hope its not just another campaign fallacy.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by dom(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
DICKtator:
I believe that soldiers should be stationed in all local government to avert issues like this

grin grin grin grin
if you see the massive size of land mass of some local governments there then you'll understand. Empty, barren, arid land though
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
While Boko haram is slitting the throat of innocent ppl in the North, Buhari is busy bombing innocent ppl in Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and ppl say this man is not a terrorist,.... Is oil better than ppl's life, were is that woman call Ezekwesili undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sirlancelot:
It is quite disheartening to see this menace continue without any solution forthcoming.I regret ever voting out GEJ

Its late regretting..... tell me which state you are from then i will knwo what to tell you
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by omojeesu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Years of underdevelopment have disempowered the people. They are almost helpless unable to protect or defend themselves!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Fab101(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nobody hears from Lai Mohammed these days. What's happening or is he unaware of these BH recent brazen onslaught.....Pls he should better come out and address this issue,abi he has gone on sabbatical leave after May 29th
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by AlomoReloaded: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yet, the daura senile dunce, sent soldiers to bomb calabar, and targeting akwa ibom, rivers,bayelsa, and the east!!!!! The thunder wey go fire Yoruba people for their blind hypocrisy, still dey smoke weed!!! angry[font=Lucida Sans angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by natedalo: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Since baba entered boko haram attacks have shown no sign of abating yet there is still no credible game plan.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Feranmicharles(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
cold:

Exactly! So the question now is what is god still waiting for?
am jus pondering,wondering and pensiveangry
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
I tot the say dey don move command center to borno

Na wao

So na just pics dem military dey snap around
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
adioolayi:
Why are they killing people indiscriminately... If they attack schools..we will understand dey are against education... What exactly do they want? idiots!

They want total an forceful islamisation.
You people should stop asking this question.

There is a brand of Islam that is spread by force and war.
it is the type practiced by Mohammed, Usman Dan Fodio, the leader of ISIS and Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by sunshine1974(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
It's all about fighting for Allah. Anybody will do anything to make heaven. They are told if dey do what dey are do that dey will make heaven with promise of virgins, moreover most of dem boys are tired of dere miserable almajiri lives, so d easiest way out for dem is through bokoharam. We need to know dat terrorism has never bin defeated anywhere in the world, it can only be contained. Anything dat has a religious intonation to it is usually difficult to end. Even a professor, a well educated Muslim is sympathetic to the course of Islam. Terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria only God now can help us right now.
donbrowser:
The agenda of Boko Haram is one that is completely beyond fighting Western education. When SS boys were fighting over oil. They faced the whites and did the needful when they got the REQUIRED amnesty.
The BH boys have grown beyond what we hear and see daily. It looks more like people fighting for REVENGE. Not even weed can raise ur level of hatred to endless murder and terrorism. Few of these guys need being captured alive and interviewed to know what exactly their bosses say to them before they set out for operation.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Adeboyefa(f): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by ameobi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
And nobody is dropping a #Napalm bonb on them just like #Buhari is doing to the innocent #Biafrans in #Calaber
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is very bad.....

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by meccuno: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by VUVUZELA10: 3:54am On Jun 24, 2015
They have been told to intensify killing so that granting or negotiating amnesty them can be justified.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by oshokalo1: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
GOD give me power ,wisdom nd make me fly like superman so I can wipeout all dis book haram and catch their leaders
In Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station / Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo / UNIUYO Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.