Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order (551 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities / Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order / Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order by hayzed2: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't know why he was banned because it make no sense banning for fun.

Re: Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order by midolian(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mail the mods. I can assure you your problems will be solved. It happened to me once and I solved the problem through that means.
Re: Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ehmmm wait o.

If Anti Spambot bans you, you simply mail the Mods of that section. Its an automated program. Its not like its the Mods that banned you.
I've been banned by Anti Spambot severally, and I simply mail the Mods, and they unban me.

Its not a biggie.
Re: Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order by hayzed2: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Ehmmm wait o.

If Anti Spambot bans you, you simply mail the Mods of that section. Its an automated program. Its not like its the Mods that banned you.
I've been banned by Anti Spambot severally, and I simply mail the Mods, and they unban me.

Its not a biggie.

Thanks I will do that asap
Re: Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order by VickyRotex(f): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
hayzed2:

Thanks I will do that asap
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency Order Vc And Registrar To Refund Over Payment Of Salarh / Shake Up In INEC: See Who’s Where / Boko Haram- We Are Ready To Free The Chibok Girls But….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.