Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) (5052 Views)

Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos / Solomon Dalung In Swimming Pool (pics) / Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by exlinkleads(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
My goodness! When will these men be stopped? Yesterday, ISIS militants released a video showing how they murdered 5 prisoners accused of being spies in the ISIS stronghold of Mosul. They actually put a camera inside the pool to show how the terrified men struggled to breath until they drowned.

ISIS also showed how they killed another group of 'spies'. They chained the prisoners together with explosive necklaces which are then detonated (left)...some of them are decapitated. Sad - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/isis-now-drowning-their-prisoners-in.html#sthash.d86RCWNc.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Share

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wicked world we live in.

May Allah forgive us our sins in Jesus name. Ase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is crazy mehn , don't worry jack Bauer mode loading here... CTU I'm prepared for the field work
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by pussygotlips: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
When your brain is block with fake book

9 Likes

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Devils

1 Like

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ooh I love Islam...their diabolical way of life is just breathtaking (literally). These dudes are willing to slit throats, stone pple to death, drown an burn only the poor Muslims for something they can't even prove.
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is serious!
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by MissEse: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lord have Mercy!
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by ShineuEye: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
The religion of peace as practised by ISIS.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by mencade5(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
every true muslims observe the 5 pillars of islam. Isis too observe these 5 pillars of islam.

Therefore isis are muslims. Full stop

1 Like

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by boboLIL(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ts a pity and very painful
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by Feranchek(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
ISIS and every other Islamic terrorist group shall all face the wrath of Allah both in this life and in the life after angry

1 Like

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by kingofpool: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
The only thing that I can say now is ....Islamabad
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
The true followers of Allah any other one is a counterfeit

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is ruthlessness,this is too much,the dey I killed a rat by drowning it in a big bowl full water and imprisoned it with an old sieve,i also pitied the rat,talkless of doing this to a human being

1 Like

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:
every true muslims observe the 5 pillars of islam. Isis too observe these 5 pillars of islam.

ofcourse,every pastor that does human sacrifice every 6 months to have more church members go to church often,read bible even more than average christians
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by mencade5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ofcourse,every pastor that does human sacrifice every 6 months to have more church members go to church often,read bible even more than average christians
and who is a christian here. Nigerians and their mentality. Go and check ur constitution to verify how many religion are there in nigeria.
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:
and who is a christian here. Nigerians and their mentality. Go and check ur constitution to verify how many religion are there in nigeria.
there is a probability that 100% of the folks that are viewing this thread right now are muslims and christians/catholics
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by mike404(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
THESE ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS... NO BE THE TYPE WEY MY South West(ERN) BROTHERS DEY PRACTICE sad EVEN ABOKI NOR DEY SEE THEIR WESTERN SLAVES AS MUSLIMS.

ABI South West MUSLIM FIT LEAD PRAYER WHERE CORE NORTHERNER DEY

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by mencade5(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
there is a probability that 100% of the folks that are viewing this thread right now are muslims and christians/catholics
ok.....but its false.
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by kingwhiz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:

THEY DON'T... AND THEREFORE ARE NOT MUSLIMS.... I DON'T CARE IF THEY OFFER SALAT, THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH(if they do they would believe his words-The Quran-, THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE LAST PROPHET(if they do. they'd follow his ways),........ Speak not what you have no knowledge

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by fathomberry: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
ISIS IS the Shit tho....
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by mencade5(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingwhiz:

THEY DON'T... AND THEREFORE ARE NOT MUSLIMS.... I DON'T CARE IF THEY OFFER SALAT, THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH(if they do they would believe his words-The Quran-, THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE LAST PROPHET(if they do. they'd follow his ways),........ Speak not what you have no knowledge
and you are allah abi? You are just living in denial of the truth.

Every true muslims observe the pillars of islam.

Same with isis
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by Trippledots(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
embarassed just lost my appetite. what's all dis for heavens sake.
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by hahn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
At least the water is clean.

For everyone using this as an opportunity to bash islam, remember that lynching of thieves without a fair trial is legal in Nigeria
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by darmhey(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Those mofos are fasting
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
hahn:
At least the water is clean.

For everyone using this as an opportunity to bash islam, remember that lynching of thieves without a fair trial is legal in Nigeria
So that somehow justifies this in Islam? Can you even hear yourself? Can you hear the comparism you are making ? Damn!!
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
My opinion: ISIS is Islam, Islam supports violence, let's not decieve our selves. The truth is in their book.

They are no extrimist, they practice Islam in its purest form

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by dealslip(f): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
Wicked world we live in.

May Allah forgive us our sins in Jesus name. Ase

I see say this religious wahala wan confuse you.
Re: ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) by hahn(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

So that somehow justifies this in Islam? Can you even hear yourself? Can you hear the comparism you are making ? Damn!!

My comment wasn't intended to justofy their actions but to point out that those judging are capable of doing even worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Pic) Nigeria Independence A Blessing Or A Curse?? / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah / APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.