Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) (38146 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Man's Car Stuck At Flooded Owerri Tunnel, Blames Rochas Okorocha. Photos / 5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2015
coolitempa:
owelle....the only worthy SE candidate for presidency....but unfortunately....his own people will back stab him...chai

Dont mind those people joor. If GEJ contests 2019, they will choose him over Rochas. No wonder they havent been earned either presidency or vice-presidency for the past 30 years. A whole major ethnic group undecided
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by ipreach: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Okorocha is a betrayer
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Then u will never rule Nigeria. undecided
Oga those that have been ruling hw better-off are their people nd Zone ....
Abegii.......make una continue d rule..
I care least!!!....

Ps.. 2023 election is automatically the turn 4 Igbos, following the zone formula(if u knw what I am talking abt )!!!...not that I care....I don't give a hoot, all I want is good governance SIMPLE!!!
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by dougivilla(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2015
DICKtator:
So

You mean he flew in a private jet just to visit the Senate President?

This guy would empty the treasury to visit the President!!

All those scholarship money he has been spending before he became governor must be recouped!!

grin grin grin grin
Pls go back and read the post.

Do it slowly, yea, very slow; maybe, just maybe you would be able to comprehend it this time around.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by kazey123(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
They should find a way to settle things within the APC an the NA
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by beyoncausme: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
seems rochas has a lot of fans....
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by naira0(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Interesting
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2015
CharliParker:
And what will you call your father when calling a man that have CHANGED the life of millions of people, have your father done 1/100 of what this man (ROCHAS)have done for the masses even before becoming the Govnor.
hmmmm guess u are a true follower of dis traitor.he can neva rule dis nation.he is scam in all form.4 d record also ur father wud hv done more if given d opportunity dan mallam rochas.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by Eshinery(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
DICKtator:
So

You mean he flew in a private jet just to visit the Senate President?

This guy would empty the treasury to visit the President!!

All those scholarship money he has been spending before he became governor must be recouped!!

grin grin grin grin
try to read before comment its Saraki that visited Okorocha on his ambition towards 2019 I guess
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
soe:
lol

By the way ... senate president visiting a state governor...LOL

I have never heard of this before sha...maybe it's just me
But you have heard the president visiting the governor.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by odomanis: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
soe:
lol

By the way ... senate president visiting a state governor...LOL

I have never heard of this before sha...maybe it's just me

It is called consultation. There is nothing wrong with it. Presidents do visit governors, after all.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha received in audience the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki at Imo Governor's Lodge, Abuja.

Rochas shouldn't trust Saraki for one second. Owelle is Nigeria next president and he needs to be careful of back stabers.

It's time he puts his head down and starts working hard in Imo over the next 4 years to

I - convince his separatist brothers Nigeria is the most viable option

II - Win the Igbo votes to legitimise is presidency in 2019

Owelle #2019
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by slyniki: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas looking good for the next president of Nigeria
I hope he can build up the ante in the next 3 and half years so when the time comes for a candidate to be picked, he would be the man worthy!
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2015
sheymoni:
Trying to mend fence. Traitor will always be traitor no matter how sober he may be.

Okorocha & Ngige are the only easterners who sees beyond their region & also embrace one nigeria. They'll get my vote any day anytime

You should see the attack Nnamdi Kanu and his useless urchins are directing towards Ngige and Okorocha especially.

They have threatened the lives of his family, grandchildren , the security DSS attached to them and their families

It's just animalistic behaviour and they want to be taken seriously.

One thing for sure if they get their Biafra Okorocha would be beheaded if he steps a foot in it
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Rochas looking good for the next president of Nigeria
I hope he can build up the ante in the next 3 and half years so when the time comes for a candidate to be picked, he would be the man worthy!

I think he is being careful lately after seeing the desperation of many APC members, there are already deals being made and clic being formed within the party
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sheymoni(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
sweetgala:

You should see the attack Nnamdi Kanu and his useless urchins are directing towards Ngige and Okorocha especially.

They have threatened the lives of his family, grandchildren , the security DSS attached to them and their families

One thing for sure if they get their Biafra Okorocha would be beheaded if he steps a foot in it

I can assure you that if okorocha should become the president or vice president even without their votes they'll come out shouting he's our son. They are not to be taken serious

1 Like

Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
akara:

You really want a clown for president??

D man has substance........listen to him......talk.... wink.....and about being a clown.........boris Johnson the current mayor of London is said to be a clown too......but will be prime minister one day......what is important is performance...... wink
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
O Yea
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
exxell:

I am a core Igbo man from Anambra... But I can authoritatively tell you that Owelle will loose Igboland greatland..... Imolites wont even vote him not to talk of Anambra.... I trust Yoruba people na... Those backstabbers! Lets not even think about the Hausa Fulani rettardds.... Wickedness, Calumny and betrayal runs in their blood!

The same imolites that voted him again as their governor.....as per d rest of us post......u r a muumuu per excellence.....engaging your likes further will be an insult to my self... cheesy
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by eaglechild: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Is it Rochas that plunged Imo state into heavy debt.

The one that littered his state with substandard projects that are falling apart before his eyes.

I can see Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by malikisah: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Bukola Saraki, these are the children's blood all of you are feeding on, please they need wardrobe allowance!

Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by discusant: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
sweetgala:

Why would Okorocha be gov of Imo state while a Bini Commissioner of Police in Imo state arrested more than 60 Igbos doing peaceful match, the Bini policeman said the Igbos were marching for Biafra, that's why he arrested them, he said that Biafra was a dead thing.

Why would Okorocha tolerate such a lawless Bini man in Imo state?
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by RedEagle: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
Rochas for president..... grin

God Forbid.

Chineke ekwela ihe ojo. Tufia

The Rochas who mismanaged state funds till the state started owing nearly a year salary.

Rochas who sold Imo assets in unclear manner to unclear owners eg. to a company named Roche Group (let us hope the name is a coincidence)

Please let us not praise the wrong people.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
discusant:

Why would Okorocha be gov of Imo state while a Bini Commissioner of Police in Imo state arrested more than 60 Igbos doing peaceful match, the Bini policeman said the Igbos were marching for Biafra, that's why he arrested them, he said that Biafra was a dead thing.

Why would Okorocha tolerate such a lawless Bini man in Imo state?

Treason that is what, the hostile notion of biafra as is publicly discussed on RBL is under Nigeria constitution as treason , and violent propaganda.
It was the same way such epidemics as BH and MEND started before they picked up guns and started terrorising citizens, but since there is so much ethnic tension the arrest of people is curtailed; in any other nation you would be quickly brought in for investigation and could be kept in detention for a good while under anti-terrorism laws
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by discusant: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetgala:

Treason that is what, the hostile notion of biafra as is publicly discussed on RBL is under Nigeria constitution as treason , and violent propaganda.
It was the same way such epidemics as BH and MEND started before they picked up guns and started terrorising citizens, but since there is so much ethnic tension the arrest of people is curtailed; in any other nation you would be quickly brought in for investigation and could be kept in detention for a good while under anti-terrorism laws

IGNORAMUS. diffidence and fear that your area may lose oil revenues from Se and Ss are making you romance with non existing laws on public assembly and protest in Nigeria. Is there any country in the world where people are arrested and put into detention or trial for marching on the roads? Idiooooot of your private new laws. Go and work to generate revenue to help develop your area, instead of being a slave to crude oil. Treason your nyasssh.
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nonybb:
Mallam Owelle Cockrocha is not part of us. We reject him. He is a slave to the Hausas
Abeg oga seun start placing a ban on sentimental people on nairaland

This is one of d reasons y we are far left behind....
Re: Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
discusant:

IGNORAMUS. diffidence and fear that your area may lose oil revenues from Se and Ss are making you romance with non existing laws on public assembly and protest in Nigeria. Is there any country in the world where people are arrested and put into detention or trial for marching on the roads? Idiooooot of your private new laws. Go and work to generate revenue to help develop your area, instead of being a slave to crude oil. Treason your nyasssh.

Yes people have been arrested for public disorder while an official march is ongoing , or for incitement to hatred if such actions as are prohibited by law are violated.

You sillyness and lack of intellect makes you want to demean a good argument to such trivial simple things as fear of loosing oil.

The Nigerian government is growing you slow urchin, in the next 4 years far beyond what little oil is in SE , not only would the oil reserves from the Chad bassin, Lagos offshore and Ondo provide the light and heavy oil required to compensate for the loss to Biafra.

The price of oil is so less these days and the quota alloted to Nigeria reduced, our primary export markets gone , in the current world economics oil and natural gas mean nothing , intellectual property means all, very sad that what the Igbo have in abundance they have neglected and stand to loose in this Biafra struggle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons / Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.