Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby (4175 Views)

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
A 47-year-old father of seven, who has been dubbed Uganda’s ugliest man, has become a father for the eighth time in Kyazanga, Lwengo district.

Godfrey Baguma has become a proud father of eight children after his wife Kate Namanda, 30, delivered a healthy baby girl. The couple now have six children together, while two others are kids from Baguma’s first unsuccessful marriage.

Sebabi, 47, got married to Kate Namanda, 30, in 2013 and she has given birth to his eighth child

The man, who suffers from an extremely rare, unknown disease, won his title of the ugliest country’s man after he took part in the contest to make money for his family. “In 2002, I was mending shoes, when some people approached me and said they had an event at which they wanted me to be a chief guest.

They took my pictures and a few days later, I saw my picture in the newspapers where I had declared myself the ugliest man alive. I was shocked and angry at the same time because I had not said so. They also told me that as a cobbler, I could not make enough money to sustain my family.

The man won his title of the ugliest country’s man in 2002

They asked me to participate in a contest, saying I would make more money since I would be a tourist attraction. I agreed, and indeed I won. That is how I got the nickname, Ssebabi, which means the ugliest of them all. Today, I feel good, about it because it is an honour.”

Godfrey and Kate live in a small house, bringing up all eight children and trying to make both ends meet, but they did not complain. Kate said: “Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.”
See photos :

Source : http://streetgist.com/ugliest-man-in-uganda-welcomes-his-eighth-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015

Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by kilokeys(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have hope cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
What do you think my fellow nairalander?

Cc fatdon , introvert
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by phabuloz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
I give it all to him unopposed, he deserve it
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cc lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
phabuloz:
I give it all to him unopposed, he deserve it
this is serious if this man is were to be a Nigerian , he would have been a jobless begger at agege motor pack
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by phabuloz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
seguntheblogger:
this is serious if this man is were to be a Nigerian , he would have been a jobless begged at agege motor pack
I tell u, but nw him done mk fame
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by fabulous660(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chaiiii.... His Royal Ugliness!!! E even deserves World Ugliest Man...
I wonder how he got to f**k and cum
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
fabulous660:
Chaiiii.... His Royal Ugliness!!! E even deserves World Ugliest Man...

I wonder how he got to f**k and cum
a girl just said I will close my eye , if we were doing that
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
phabuloz:
I tell u, but nw him done mk fame
abi nw
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
KingTom.

Stop Crying, You Hear?.

There is still hope.
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
kilokeys:
I have hope cry
why not
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
I would love if lalasticlala can do something, wana here my fellow nairalander views in this topic
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
KingTom.

Stop Crying, You Hear?.

There is still hope.
abi na
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by slimyem: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ugly and poor-bad mix!
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by mzlewis(f): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Breaks my hrt...he didnt choose to b born this way.yet he is...all fingers are nt equal
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2015
mzlewis:
Breaks my hrt...he didnt choose to b born this way.yet he is...all fingers are nt equal
yes oooo
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by Olarewajub: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2015
All things bright and beautiful, all creaturer great and small, all things wise and wonderful; the LORD God made them all.
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by corisande: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow!
I had to read what the wife said again #word
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by seguntheblogger: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
corisande:
Wow!

I had to read what the wife said again
#word
lol
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by ChrisChino(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
against alll odds... his fulfilled.
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by Topman0001(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmm! Who would ever believe this ugly man will make it in big time. Now he's a tourist centre and people pay him to look at him or snap a shot wid him. He's attracting people from all over the world everyday. Whom God has blessed, no man can course._ latest update
Re: Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby by Swissheart(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Speak Correct English: All Toothpaste is not Maclean / Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / My Younger Brother Beats My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.