Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash (3933 Views)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by lisaOG: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have been married for one year now and I am not happy neither do I have peace of mind. First my husband has a very bad temper which I knew even before we got married and he said he will change but he never laid a finger on me before the marriage, he is always angry over any little thing, he doesn't allow me associate with people even our neighbours and he keeps to himself that anytime I want to talk to him he will say I am disturbing him and he hardly talks to me, he doesn't believe in someone falling sick and hardly and he said sorry he is not in his dictionary. He became physical almost immediately after marriage and he says am getting strong with the beatings.
He uses words that are so hurtful for me and shouts on me all the time to the extent of him always banging the calls on me, I select the words I use in order not to upset him. I cry everyday and I have lost weight though I have reported to my parents and they have been advicing him and he will say he will change but continues the same attitude when nobody is there. I have been praying and patient with him thinking all will be well but it's getting worse everyday. I am so confused and sad.
Please advice me on what to do. cry cry
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by INTROVERT(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
If you aren't pregnant yet jus leave the edeiot cry cry

[b]
All of you calling me unprintable names will still come here to and abuse the husband and say RIP if the OP dies in the mans hand eventually. God forbid undecided undecided undecided undecided[/b
]

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by TrishaP(f): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry undecided
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by MEGGATRON(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
the poster above(introvert) is so Uptight
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by lisaOG: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
No I am not pregnant because I virtually Have to beg him during my ovulation and sometimes he refuses.
INTROVERT:
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Jorussia(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Do you realise that its her husband you just called an edeiot?

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Jorussia(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
.Op i think one year is too short a time for you to contemplate walking out of your marriage. I urge you to exercise more patience. Just find a way to adapt to his person and character.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by fatdon2(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Leave the Marriage asap. They are a lot of caring men around like me that are ready to take care of you.
*****Modifed******
Let the woman organize boys to
beat him up and strip him
Unclad....outside, if you people
don't stand up for yourselves in
your so-called husband house, i
wonder what help NL can render. Open your eyes and stand up and
stop eating rice and receiving
slaps ontop. if you want to keep
eating rice and dodo, please do,
and don't come here complaining
that your hubby is beating you up. Na women like you dey tie their
husbands and lash the living-hell
out of him. I rest my case.

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by teewhydope(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

Your future husband is an ediot.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by AlienStar: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
U knew he was hot tempered n yet u married him, u hv to keep praying, i cnt advice u divorce.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by honeygirl17: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
lisaOG:
No I am not pregnant because I virtually Have to beg him during my ovulation and sometimes he refuses.

you just described the devil up there lady .
I don't know what to say now, I will be right back
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by happyjuliet(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
That is one tin abt we ladies, u knew right frm d on-set dat he has a bad temper yet u till went ahead 2 marry him, hmmmmmm well keep bearing it and put him in prayer mayb he might change.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Mhizizzy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
I really hope he does not kill you

Toxic husbands

Fast and pray

If it does not work

Run

U are better single and alive Dan married and dead..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Slimzjoe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
In the Words of my Mum " A marriage Mistake is the worst mistake someone can ever make"

Op....Didn't you go through the Period of Courtship before marriage??

Report him to his Parents or Siblings and hear what they have to say

Only Cowards Quit Responsibilities undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by agarawu23(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can't tell us you don't know his behavior before you end up with him because their his know how a hot temper man can hide his character for long without your awareness (you just don't want us to blame you, that's why you said that )

I will not advice you to leave because they are guys out there more worst than your husband. Just pray and keep telling his parents to help you calm him down and moreover, we don't know your own attitude towards him because you ladies get una own for body undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Melahou(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

You should have some respect for someone's husband. And he could be someone's father as well.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by dulux07(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wonder y pple think change is something that happens overnight, or occurs usin a magic wand. Thats d essence of courtship, if he/she exihibits a bad xracter durin courtship, n does not adjust, jst end d rlationship, cos after marriage it either he/she gets worst or better n most times pple especially guys get worse because after marriage he feels he owns u onlike wen ur datin.

Dont ever marry someone who has a xracter u cant cope with, with d hope that he or she will change after marriage.

Ur already in it, u ve to endure, wen nxt he beats u up, jst. Pack ur things n live, till he comes to back to his senses.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Melahou(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Leave the Marriage asap. They are a lot of caring men around like me that are ready to take care of you

So you prefer other people's wife abi.

Nemesis will catch you oh

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is how ediots sound.

You obviously don't know the gravity of the offense you committed with that statement alone.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by AsanwaKC(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
what are you waiting for ...give him a break maybe that will make him come back to his senses
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

[b]
All of you calling me unprintable names will still come here to and abuse the husband and say RIP if the OP dies in the mans hand eventually. God forbid undecided undecided undecided undecided[/b
]
You are such a disgrace to Ladies.. human race in totalty... Time will not permit me to describe you with words that fits you.However I advice you take back those words or you had wish you never signed up for nairaland when I come back. You have my words
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by tociano009(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

[b]
]
how old 're you
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by cowgirl9090: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
what have you been doing that's is making him get angry? I will advice you to stop it.

since he has taken it to a whole new level(giving you compound beating) leave the house this will make him have a rethink.

I won't tell you to divorce because divorce is a very sensitive issue as a lot of factors must be considered.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by funlord(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin

Na Wa oh? If your marriage is about 2 crash then put on your seat belt! All these "labe orun" stories no dey finish 4 nl sha!
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by pretydiva(f): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dis is strong. D deed has already been done. Jst try n avoid him at all cost. Buh if d beatings increase,i wil advice u leave d house 4 d mean tym b4 he kills u b4 ur tym
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by AlienStar: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what are you waiting for ...give him a break maybe that will make him come back to his senses
a break? Seriously? N wot if dt doesn't make tinz beta n ruin d marriage.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by INTROVERT(f): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I really hope he does not kill you

Toxic husbands

Fast and pray

If it does not work

Run

U are better single and alive Dan married and dead..

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by INTROVERT(f): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is strong. D deed has already been done. Jst try n avoid him at all cost. Buh if d beatings increase,i wil advice u leave d house 4 d mean tym b4 he kills u b4 ur tym

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by Optional2(f): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op patience do wat he ask u to do dnt brag @him jst keep on doin ur duty as a wife ur reward will cum very soon if he finds out wat u av been doin he will change pray 4 him every day, Patience nd continuous pray op u need
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by AsanwaKC(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
AlienStar:
a break? Seriously? N wot if dt doesn't make tinz beta n ruin d marriage.

is it not better it's ruined now than 10 years leter...when she don old finish...if it doesn't work she should move on..just a year and all this surfing..hmmm....the earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by INTROVERT(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Leave the Marriage asap. They are a lot of caring men around like me that are ready to take care of you

Please be serious
Re: Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash by INTROVERT(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are such a disgrace to Ladies.. human race in totalty... Time will not permit me to describe you with words that fits you.However I advice you take back those words or you had wish you never signed up for nairaland when I come back. You have my words

You're a funny boy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Put All Your Eggs In One Basket Or Keep Your Options Open? / Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy / Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.