Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) (51299 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by andyanders: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
This is the age that he started planning to make it big my scamming gullible Nigerians.

He scammed you? May God have mercy on you. Never allow the wrath of God upon your life.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Austin234(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
May we see ur proof gentleman

ionsman:
Thief.

P.s: Before you use your hand to type thrash, I have proof.This man is fake.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Is he a real man of God?? still have doubts
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Accurate11:
u who use gud English, how is ur miserable life?
African mentality.... He who is not popular is miserable.... Hmmm
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by ddugeri(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
This made front page undecided

Interesting grin

I wonder how my current pic will look in my children's eyes twenty years from now
kia wot netwrk re u using?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Emodeee: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

Interesting grin

I wonder how my current pic will look in my children's eyes twenty years from now

I wanted to write something derogatory towards u bt I rem say dem fit ban me.

Where do u work?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

AS YOU ODE, DONE GO SCHOOL FINISH WETI YOU USE YOUR CERTIFICATE DO undecided
JUST DEY JUMP FROM ONE INTERVIEW TO ANOTHER LIKE FROG, BUT SEE THIS MAN WERE DON TRAIN PLENTY PEOPLE GO SCHOOL, FEED THE POOR ON TOP.

BUT ONE EEDIOT WITH B. S.C. CERTIFICATE WERE STILL DEY HE MAMA HOUSE DEY WRITE NONSENSE WITH HE 10MB MTN BONUS.

NO LET ME FINISH YOU TODAY OH.

OHH SORRY, YOU BE EVEN SMALL BOY,
BUT TRY TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING NA,
YOUR WAEC RESULT DON COME OUT? undecided
I just dont wanna joke with this animal talking here
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by slyniki: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
I just dont wanna joke with this animal talking here

HOW WAEC NA
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by andyanders: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
slyniki:
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Nobody should fall for this scammer
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by JOEmystic(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
he looks like he's suffering, with a long neck
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
encryptjay:

You just had to show yourself
Am a model when i show myself i got paid.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by lovely17(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2015
I kano't belive it
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2015
hotgunz:
wat do u mean by poor english? His he a prof of english or soyinka? As long as he can pass his message across who cares? Go ask Moses for bible.
ok.. Just that his english is poor
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
naildoy:

Don't say nonsense to the annointed
which nonsense?? his english is poor and thats the truth.... Or are you saying he has a good english?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by andyanders: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
ok.. Just that his english is poor

You that is good in English language, what have you achieved in life? Go and park somewhere and keep to your miserable self.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
This is the age that he started planning to make it big my scamming gullible Nigerians.

and southafricans grin
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
D ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS ANointed.HAHAHA.....SHIIIIT. :DD ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS ANointed.HAHAHA.....SHIIIIT.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Illuminati decieving people. Juju pastor.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

HOW WAEC NA
Am a sociologist at Unizik thats if you wish to know..... For your mind now you be mayweather na
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by mikeapollo: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
I dont think he went to school at all, always using poor English

That is what makes him more special, just like the prophets of old in the Bible. Good English is not anointing. Did Jesus speak any English grammar?
If you care to know, TB Joshua describes himself as a rustic boy with little or no education. He started from a humble background, like David who was staying with animals in the bush. Peter was an uneducated fisherman, but Jesus Christ used him as a pillar upon which He built His church.
In Christendom today. TB Joshua has become a global icon, despite all the campaigns of calumny, hatred, persecution, name calling that he suffered in the hands of the ''educated, Queen's English-speaking Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN).

When I go to church, I look out for the divine anointing at work in the life, works and teachings of the pastor, not which pastor speaks best English.
If you care to know, the best English speaking people are in the universities and politics.
God has been using the man that speaks "poor English" to heal and deliver people from diseases and afflictions that have defied all the knowledge of the people speaking ''good English''. That is more important to me and any right thinking person!
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
andyanders:

You that is good in English language, what have you achieved in life? Go and park somewhere and keep to your miserable self.
Because am not dangote or psquare or tb joshua doesnt make me miserable ok....... He has a poor english and thats the truth, mind you.. Truth makes me happy and from the turn of things, i guess the same truth makes you sad(unhappy) and thats what they call miserable.............. So who lives such life in both of us??
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2015
mikeapollo:

That is what makes him more special, just like the prophets of old in the Bible. Good English is not anointing. Did Jesus speak any English grammar?
If you care to know, TB Joshua describes himself as a rustic boy with little or no education. He started from a humble background, like David who was staying with animals in the bush. Peter was an uneducated fisherman, but Jesus Christ used him as a pillar upon which He built His church.
In Christendom today. TB Joshua has become a global icon, despite all the campaigns of calumny, hatred, persecution, name calling that he suffered in the hands of the ''educated, Queen's English-speaking Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN).

When I go to church, I look out for the divine anointing at work in the life, works and teachings of the pastor, not which pastor speaks best English.
If you care to know, the best English speaking people are in the universities and politics.
cool down dear, chill, we are saying the same thing...... I dont think he went to school at all.....is that not what i said?? Or are we not saying the same thing?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by mikeapollo: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
smurfy:
A friend of mine who knew well back then told me he was just a mechanic before he made a trip to India.

He came back and then became what he is today.

Why don't you become just a carpenter, mechanic, driver or whatever, then make a trip to India and then come back to be what he is today?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Gabson91(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
God does not need education to use a man, he has the power to cast out that demon in you. 1cor 4:20
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2015
mikeapollo:

Why don't you become just a carpenter, mechanic, driver or whatever, then make a trip to India and then come back to be what he is today?

And what is he today? undecided
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by ugsams(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

Interesting grin

It will look cool... I still have a pics of my mum wearing shorts and sneakers about 22 years ago and some old pics of my dad too. It depends on your exposure, civilization and picture quality. Even now, some people still dress just like TB joshua on this pics.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by bbjummy: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
Is it English that will put food on his table?
Some educated people speaks worse than he does.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2015
bbjummy:
Is it English that will put food on his table? Some educated people speaks worse than he does.
i hear you bro
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by MrBasketball: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2015
samueld0:

Must I be his church member beFore I like him?
Yes! Judging from the way you put your post... Only a church member or someone seeking miracle from him.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by andyanders: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
cool down dear, chill, we are saying the same thing...... I dont think he went to school at all.....is that not what i said?? Or are we not saying the same thing?

You have no formal education and cannot even speak better than T.B.Joshua. He never claimed he is Harvard trained.Only said that the little education he acquired was by self determination to be who he is today.

You, a waste that you are, who claim to be the best in English language, why are you nobody? Because you claim who you are not.
In your life time, you can NEVER EVER achieve a minute progress of what the man has achieved in his present life.

You are a contradiction to human history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.