Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down (2458 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' / Upside Down Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by raumdeuter: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
When you are angry approach a MOPOL and beat him up
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by funlord(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
grin

You never jam better beatdown that's why! Come try that your madness around person like me! Immature child!
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

You have created another moniker.
What a bitter soul! Women-hating won't take you anywhere.

cc Ishilove, Lalasticlala and Royalroy.
grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
sirman:
You can cuss me or do anything to get me angry & I'll keep my cool surprisingly longer than an average person would.

But when I eventually get angry, nobody can stand the heat.

I've had to change phones twice cos the phone I was using at that moment was hanging repeatedly and then I got angry and just smashed it clean to pieces, it's happened twice.

There are some others that I wouldn't like to mention here sha.

Any other person like that?
what silliness is that? smash your properties just because you're angry?!?! nigga I hate to type it but if you don't know, know now that you're stupidd in an annoying way and your stupidityy is crowned with Madness. LOSE MY COOL SMASH MY PROPERTY?!? who does that?! when you lose your cool you face the situation that caused it on head to head collision or deal with it mercilessly you psycho. you have a mental disorder believe me. losing one's cool is recipe for disaster. fukboy
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by blesoh(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yomieluv:
Op,not proud of it.

Am using a curve 7 I abandoned earlier now,cos I broke my phone out of anger last week.
This is my third phone am buying this year,I angrily threw my fiance phone to the gutter..

I hate it,but it seems my anger is uncontrollable.
Op,see ur friend oh
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2015
sirman:
You can cuss me or do anything to get me angry & I'll keep my cool surprisingly longer than an average person would.

But when I eventually get angry, nobody can stand the heat.

I've had to change phones twice cos the phone I was using at that moment was hanging repeatedly and then I got angry and just smashed it clean to pieces, it's happened twice.

There are some others that I wouldn't like to mention here sha.

Any other person like that?
did that, twice too. Dont easily get angry infact the normal stuff that ought to get me angry dont. But am angry the whole place is affected, until i accomplish whats on ma mind, then followed by a period of remorse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sale Of Lace Wigs! Hurry While Stock Lasts / All My Appliances Are Blowing Up (PIC) Please Help. / He Left No Will Before He Died. Now The Family Is N Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.