Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Laws To Regulate Bloggers On Se.x Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laws To Regulate Bloggers On Se.x Videos (496 Views)

Two Lovers Have Se X On The Street (photos) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laws To Regulate Bloggers On Se.x Videos by Kasiem2: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
I think a law should be made regulating how sex videos are being uploaded online by some bloggers. The crazy rate at which some idiots are ruin some people's life is becoming too bad. Some weeks ago someone showed me the video of some teenagers who were caught having sex in a secret place, instead, flogging this teenagers the people there forced them to continue the act while they took the video for the Internet. I'm quite sure that many of us are guilty of the sin of sex, how would those children cope when they grow up seeing themselves on the net? Can this teenagers still attain certain great heights again in life? It's hightime we started doing something cos so many lives and families are being ruined everyday

(1) (Reply)

There Is Time For Everything / Message To Tennages / #webothsurvived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.