Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108816 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT!

(When you stop treating yourself as an outcast, we can discuss as Nigerians we are. But if you are already on your way to Jerusalem to do your a Biafra thing, then safe journey. And if you don't have transport money, you can trek or swim). grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tune to 102.10 Fm if you are in the ss or se and enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

Tune to 102.10 Fm if you are in the ss or se and enjoy yourself

What business do I have with brainwash psychopaths? I no time you all will be asked to strap bombs in your underwear.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by BiafranPr1nce: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
egift:

What business do I have with brainwash psychopaths? I no time you all will be asked to strap bombs in your underwear.

Very laughable that people like you, help to spread the station and increase its listening fan base.

You guys helped make it trend on twitter and now more than half of internet users in Nigeria now know the station.

Thumbs up for your efforts, exactly what we need. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
egift:

You still think of bombs in this generation?
Baboon indeed

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by IGBOSON1: 3:08am On Jun 27, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a dunce. If your demands were actually implemented today, Igboland would suffer more than most. What "resources" are in Igboland? Coal? Palm oil? Yams? Is it not crude oil money from the federation account that has been funding the development of the Southeast? If that was cut off today, how the hell will Igbos live? Dumb and dumber.

^^^See me see trouble oh......which sewer did this diseased rat jump out from!? Dude, sure you're ok?

You sound reta'rded for thinking a region/state can only survive on receipts from selling crude oyel! It's this lazy feeding-bottle attitude of bastards like you that has kept this country in retrogression since the end of the uncivil war! Besides manufacturing, tourism, agriculture (including export of value added produce), information technology....besides all this, every state/region has one natural resource or the other that they can exploit better without having to answer to Abuja! As things stand now, some are being cheated by others as their own resources are being depleted while others keep theirs untapped or exploit it illegally (sometimes aided by foreigners in the background) thereby denying gov't of tax and other benefits derivable from having an organised mining sector! Why the fuc/k is gov't so interested in oyel and wants to exercise control and ownership over it while they ignore the many other natural resources just begging for attention?

I don't know about your lazy self, but i have every confidence that Alaigbo will thrive under a true fiscally compliant federal set-up! You do realize that the oyel and gas in Abia, Imo and Anambra would be more than enough for the zone when the bloody central gov't in Abuja stops creaming off 87% of receipts derivable? Let oil bearing communities have control over and benefit properly from what God blessed them with for heavens sakes....it's this parasitism and bullying from Abuja that's the major cause of restiveness in the region!

You're daft! sad

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
I am a Biafran, I lives in Biafran land, I am into construction,manufacturing and productions, all my products are labelled MADE IN BIAFRA. I am very well commited to my country biafra. I can produce Atomic and other nuclear chemicals in one of my factories. It will only take our soldiers an hour to wipe out the North or West including any other openeth who intend to stop us. We are not bragging we are moving forward. I love my country Biafra.

Ha! Typical! grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by temitopeadeyemo: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

the problem with a black man is so immerse , deep and convoluted.

Name one black country in this world that is living well; none; then there is something wrong. People think they can wake up to come to nl and talk rubbish; u must be insane. Nnamdi is a true commander of Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB across the world and he is not alone. He is whiter than white and whiter than snow.

We are fearless before our enemies mind u. NNamdi and IPOB held down Aba so what are u talking about People blabbing from London. unless your blood is mixed with hausa fulani in alliance with the yoruba u will never feel the anger of the over 6 millions massacred. The anger is real.

As for sunnybobo Uwazurike is using Biafra to make money. He even came up with Biafra money, number plate etc when we have not established our dear country Biafra. He is a criminal and he knows it! We will be having our next IOPB meeting here in london on satuday and u could as well call on MI5 ; mad mad people

We are registered with UN and under UN chapter we have the right to fight for our freedom and what u gona do now; arrest our commmander abi; u must be insane to believe we are out for a joke; mad mad people. We have the right just like else where some people are fighting the ISIS. We openly calls for funds to buy enough guns on our radio and we dnt hide it; let them know; ndi ara

Now coming to those that talk about oh i tune in to listen to radio biafra and all i heard was hate speech. I guess u are listen from your worthless house in Abuja or lagos? Lets be honest if Jonathan waited a little to hand over and lets say u are in Abuja right, heaven knows what could have become of u. And u call yourself Igbo, u are insane and do not deserved to be called human. U had super eagles that won africa cup and u have yorubas complaining they are just Biafran team. We tried to have international airport in Enugu but the yorubas killed it. Now they are about to destroy Biafran land with radioactive element and u are here to try to lecture us about HATE

We are many and we multiplying across the world as our people are letting go the black man stupiidity. Therefore it is either u are with us or not but be assure we are LIVE and DIRECT and we are marching.

If you are truly a black man, then you must know that the greatest undoing of the black race is lack of unity. We must find a way to unite and fight the common problems facing us- poverty, hunger, diseases, corruption, bad leadership, etc. these problems are facing black people all over the world. It doesn't where you are in the world, black people are somewhat disadvantaged. You have poor Yorubas, poor Jamaicans, Fulanis, Igbos, etc. These are problems we are facing and as long as we do not have a common goal, we shall forever remain backwards, whether in Nigeria or Biafra. Is South Sudan better off today? What we should all fight for are countries, communities, states were fairness, justice and equity are held sacrosanct. There is strength in numbers, diversity and unity. Peace bro.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:

You're a bigger mumu.
What do you know? They should arrest him. Why wait for an appropriate time?
Appropriate time my ass!

Fool, there is time for everything under the sun. Don't tell me u are also too daft to realise this also. Just like his pathetic predecessors, it will be done and absolutely nothing will happen.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
ukomko:

Without asking i know u r a black yoruba baboon.like obj

Even sensible ibos laugh at the fraud. grin only the nonentities and miserable ibos rejoice on hearing it.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by agog: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Why kill Kumuyi? The individual that mention Kumuyi name has brought God's wrath on himself.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by steppin: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, there is time for everything under the sun. Don't tell me u are also too daft to realise this also. Just like his pathetic predecessors, it will be done and absolutely nothing will happen.
Time for everything indeed!
Keep telling yourself that.
Maybe, it helps you get some sleep at night.
Okongwu.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by splendy1032: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stylaay:
To be honest any ibo man agitating dor biafra is a frustrated never do well or possible a youth witg exuberance and internet at his disposal. When i read the nonsense some ibos type on nairaland i shake my head in disgust. I also feel other tribes that pleasure this few that think in a twisted way by stereotyping all ibos are also not exposed to a large extent. An average ibo man just wants an enabling environment to make his daily bread. Proudly Ibo boi movement so no quote me talk rubbish. I see the logic behind some posts when some nairalanders put up thier pictures with age surely comes wisdom
ur fada idiot!! Ar u sure u ar not among dis fulani blood mixd wit d yorubas..fool!!!! Mak I no hear u say u b ibo again, ar u saying dat d millions massacard during da war was childs play? U ar mocking b death of ur. Ancestors dats if u hav any from ibo land

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Ikechukwu183: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Monikween:
So revolution is brought by violence?... no wonder whites see us as savages...
Go and read the america revolution and even french revolution. You are here talking rubbish as a lunatic that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ikeyman00(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
@@@

temi

If you are truly a black man, then you must know that the greatest undoing of the black race is lack of unity. We must find a way to unite and fight the common problems facing us- poverty, hunger, diseases, corruption, bad leadership, etc. these problems are facing black people all over the world. It doesn't where you are in the world, black people are somewhat disadvantaged. You have poor Yorubas, poor Jamaicans, Fulanis, Igbos, etc. These are problems we are facing and as long as we do not have a common goal, we shall forever remain backwards, whether in Nigeria or Biafra. Is South Sudan better off today? What we should all fight for are countries, communities, states were fairness, justice and equity are held sacrosanct. There is strength in numbers, diversity and unity. Peace bro

no we are not! we are hebrew

but going by your reasoning as a black person u are there is no more USSR and till this day Britain has always wanted to walk away from european union

sorry we are not one and we are Biafrans!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ikeyman00(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
@@@

name one thing u are proud of in Nigerfraud u called a country

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Demdem:

Even sensible ibos laugh at the fraud. grin only the nonentities and miserable ibos rejoice on hearing it.
Fear of every Yoruba man is an igbo man
Baboon from the west. Alamajiri is better you guyz in a way.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fear of every Yoruba man is an igbo man
Baboon from the west. Alamajiri is better than you guyz in a way.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Kay17: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fash20:
They said they want to build a nation but they are building it on hate,propaganda and discrimination. I wish you the best though.

It is can also be called Nationalism. grin
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Cattnoni: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
ukomko:

Live and direct from p.h and bayelsa
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by bolabolakemi(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
cool
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Stop preaching about unity when you Hausas an Yorubas connived with the British to deny Igbos and the Niger Deltans an international airport and a functional seaport simply because you wanted them to keep paying their hard earned money to Lagos state.
When Biafra is freed, you guys will learn by force how to import your own stuff by yourselves. Also there will be no more awoof oil allocations.

temitopeadeyemo:

If you are truly a black man, then you must know that the greatest undoing of the black race is lack of unity. We must find a way to unite and fight the common problems facing us- poverty, hunger, diseases, corruption, bad leadership, etc. these problems are facing black people all over the world. It doesn't where you are in the world, black people are somewhat disadvantaged. You have poor Yorubas, poor Jamaicans, Fulanis, Igbos, etc. These are problems we are facing and as long as we do not have a common goal, we shall forever remain backwards, whether in Nigeria or Biafra. Is South Sudan better off today? What we should all fight for are countries, communities, states were fairness, justice and equity are held sacrosanct. There is strength in numbers, diversity and unity. Peace bro.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2015
These guys you showed in your post acted impulsively that's why they were arrested.

Nnamdi Kanu is not as stupid as Uwazurike and when the time is right, you will see the reason why.

So if I were you, I will stop laughing/boasting and watch as things unfold.

Demdem:

u are actually more foolish to be speaking on behalf of FG. what do u know? Fool, at the appropriate time he will be gotten rid of and absolutely nothing will happen.
His predecessors were chased away, nothing happened.
Some of his predecessors were arrested and current undergoing prosecution, nothing has happened so far. why should kanu be an exception grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Guy why you dey drink Panadol for another person headache.
Don't worry, just watch and see as Biafra becomes independent right under your nose.
All the hate in this world won't stop it this time around and if you make yourself an obstacle then you will have yourself to blame

Okijajuju1:

So a Sharia friendly Nigeria is your fear and thus your reason to go to war.. grin

I am sure you have travelled to Dubai or dream of traveling to Dubai. I hope you know that they do run the Sharia legal system of government. what that shows you is that the Sharia legal system is being practiced by advanced and advancing nations and it works quite well. However, the fact that some States in the North have chosen to govern their states by the Sharia legal Code does not mean Nigeria would become a Sharia Nation nor does it mean that Sharia Law will be practiced in Igboland. It is Impossible.

All you need to know is simple; 'When in Kano, abide by the Laws of Kano', if you don't like their Legal system of government, please do not go to Kano, same way when a Muslim Kano Man comes to Abia, he will abaide according to the laws of Abia and should he commit a crime in Abia, he will be judged and punished in accordance with the laws of Abia. This is not so though to figure out.

Boko Haram is not just about Sharia law, Boko Haram is about establishing an Islamic Caliphate. An idea held by a very small faction of Northerners same way this War idea and even the Idea of Biafra is held by a very small faction of the South Easterners and a negligible number of South-Southerners because the Ijaws, Effik, Ikwerres and co would want to go be a minority group again in a new nation with their oil and gas, especially now that the South South has climbed higher than the South East in Nigerian Politics. So really, what are you fighting for apart from becoming President? Now to become president requires wits and tact not brute force. The Igbos seem to be very good at Business and making money, but when it comes to Politics... That's a whole other matter.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Ikechukwu183: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
ROSSIKE:
When the funding from the federation account is cut off, how will you pay salaries? How will you build roads, schools, hospitals? How will you buy food? It's easy to talk of "human resources" but those take DECADES to develop to a point where you can do without commodity resource income. See how just a brief dip in global oil prices has caused salaries to go unpaid and projects stalled across the land, leading to mass suffering. If the SE were to suddenly stop receiving federal money, it would be absolute chaos there. How do you plan to replace the forfeited income in the short term? With no plan, you're inviting serious social unrest and economic hardship.
I have been following your comments but with this I know you are a compound fool. Dont you know that more 70% of nigeria resources comes from oil which is in biafra land. Once biafra is instated, all the resources will be controlled by biafrans, leaving nothing for the rest of nig zoo rians of hausa and yorubas in perpertual poverty.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Malawian(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
blessed is he who enlargeth (liberates) Gad's territory.
Gad is possed their like a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head.

Gad, a troop will press upon his heels, but he shall turn and press upon their heels.

too bad i will withness the next war coming. i just hope the blessed one who is to liberate us is quick with the nukes.
these yorubas don dey vex me since.

[size=18pt] #iwannanukesomeoilheads [/size]
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Monikween(f): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Ikechukwu183:

Go and read the america revolution and even french revolution. You are here talking rubbish as a lunatic that you are.
u didn't have to call me a lunatic simply state ur opinion.....oga o werey lounloun
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by neocortex: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2015
PedroJP:

Okijajuju1 it is an insult to call that a terrorist act. Give them their Biafra and such things will seize. What's d big deal in allowing pple who feel their ideology is totally different from urs go.

Never compare Biafrans with ur BH u instituted for power

I believe self-determination is an inalienable right but it will be wrong to let just
a handful of people decide for the millions of Igbo men and women.

Will they be willing to submit to an impartial referendum ?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PedroJP(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
neocortex:

Will they be willing to submit to an impartial referendum ?

Now u should even know the pple afraid of referendum. Is sthing not telling u dat Nigeria will be gone with a referendum, reason nobody in d zoo wants that.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Gravanno:
I'm very much happier with this news.

How can I contribute financially to this guy? Any genuine account number?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
1 NIGERIA MY FOOT.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Land of rising sun, we love and cherish, Beloved homeland of our brave heroes; We must defend our lives or we shall perish, We shall protect our hearts from all our foes; But if the price is death for all we hold dear, Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege; The waving standard which emboldens the free Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass; When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, We shall remember those who died in mass; Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call: To give and not to count the cost’ each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, To make this clime a land of righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Land of rising sun, we love and cherish, Beloved homeland of our brave heroes; We must defend our lives or we shall perish, We shall protect our hearts from all our foes; But if the price is death for all we hold dear, Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege; The waving standard which emboldens the free Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass; When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, We shall remember those who died in mass; Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call: To give and not to count the cost’ each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, To make this clime a land of righteousness.
your head is there bro;

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.