Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (109015 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by chudi55: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons learnt from the Boko Haram case and the arrest and murder of Mohammed Yussuf to find a way of finding, arresting and shutting down this Terrorist Group. Today we may think it's just a radio broadcast, but if half the callers I heard were not just blowing hot. Air, then we must take this threat to National peace seriously.

A stitch in time Saves nine.

Okija-Juju The Gods are Wise....
. ThankGod you also bring the issue of biafra here in the Zoo country called nigeria we're there leaders fight everyday in nass meeting showing no good example to people they govern, Biafra must come to existence in the mighty name of Jesus christ....!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by onyfrank: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
culled frm Ipob.
IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW! # www.ipob.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:

What is the vision of Biafra in the next 20years?

What is your (unborn) child's vision for the next 20 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by defashan: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
onyfrank:
culled frm Ipob.

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are
different people with
different Language,
Religion, blood,
mentality, culture, food
and life-style. We were never one until one
British harlot forced us
in one cage and gave it
the name ZOO (Nigeria).
Since then, The TIGER,
the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting
each other and will
keep on the fight until
freedom is achieved.
NOTE; You can't put the
Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and
expect them to live
peacefully, is either you
are gambling with their
lives or with their
resources.... The TIGER want to be free from
the zoo, give him
freedom NOW! # www.ipob.com

Silly analogy. Like their master kalu, these people lack common sense and intelligence that's why they openly exchange mobile and other contact details on air thinking they are the only ones penning those down.

"In a cage of tiger, goat and sheep, the tiger wants freedom"...what kind of tiger is being manipulated,trampled and subdued by goat and sheep?

That tiger should have it's canine and claws extracted. An apology of a cat.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by mekanaky: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
KUDOS TO NNAMDI. I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND THE MOVEMENT

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Evening program don start oh...

Live from Stockholm, Sweden.

This man's making sense, uru di ya.

The man enemies love to hate and love to listen to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by puritygen: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
you people should keep on ranting Nnamdi this Nnamdi that..... while he is wasting strong...... he is in Sweden to strengthen bilateral relationship between Swedish Government and Biafra ....tomorrow he will be on Swedish National television to address the whole of Swedish .....he is announcing it now so that the terrorist and the pidophile can call the Swedish Government to arrest him.........

YOU PEOPLE ARE UNDERRATING NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Duru1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons learnt from the Boko Haram case and the arrest and murder of Mohammed Yussuf to find a way of finding, arresting and shutting down this Terrorist Group. Today we may think it's just a radio broadcast, but if half the callers I heard were not just blowing hot. Air, then we must take this threat to National peace seriously.

A stitch in time Saves nine.

Okija-Juju The Gods are Wise....

If you had shown this silly concerns on the issues surrounding Boko Haram which kills, maims and bombs the crap out of Nigerians and Nigeria, the ranting of a madman as you termed it would not have been a subject of discussion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
He even mentioned Yoruba opening ceaseless threads and attacking him on twitter. cheesy

They are screaming and shouting?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by deflover(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
DIDONARY:
O boy make the guy go sidown. If he like make hin buy all this world amunition. The day he steps into yoruba na that time hin go no say 2much erukuz (fighterz) exist for all the yoruba land. No forget say ogunme inclusive.

another coward.....wetin una go do.....u will run and call ur masters the gambaris to come and her u ba angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by deflover(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
DIDONARY:
O boy make the guy go sidown. If he like make hin buy all this world amunition. The day he steps into yoruba na that time hin go no say 2much erukuz (fighterz) exist for all the yoruba land. No forget say ogunme inclusive.

another coward.....wetin una go do.....u will run and call ur masters the gambaris to come and help u ba angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by 1deadlugard: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
amala bastards cry me eko lagoon .

mmgbbati agwologwo . nwa ologbo .

biafra i love you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by VickJames(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
PointB:

What is your (unborn) child's vision for the next 20 years?
U did not answer my question.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by khaylee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's so saddening reading through this thread. So much hate and anger misdirected.

We have indigenes of the different tribes ruling the different states, what have they made of the resources given to them?

I believe Abia State was ruled by an Igbo man, so are we saying its the yorubas and hausas that made it a failed state?

The Nnamdi that is shouting now will be like another Revd King, hailed as the messiah but cooling his heels somewhere in Kaduna prison.

Remember Ojukwu, when the going got tough, he bailed out!

Let's preach LOVE and not hate.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
carnegiefan:
TRUTH IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO NIGERIA'S SURVIVAL.

The thing about truth is that it can NEVER be stopped.
Those who feel threatened by Kanu are the real enemies of the human beings suffering in darkest Africa.
Common electricity that tiny countries have, the zoo does not have!
Brother think, for 50 years we have toiled and struggled to rebuild our land devastated by a war of less than three years and today our children have more opportunities than some of us had after the war. Do we destroy all again because of a senseless call from a Nobody.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Seems he even reads Nairaland cheesy cheesy

He made reference of the people who talked about Rwandan Genocide.

Aaah haa.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jossyj: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
khaylee:
It's so saddening reading through this thread. So much hate and anger misdirected.

We have indigenes of the different tribes ruling the different states, what have they made of the resources given to them?

I believe Abia State was ruled by an Igbo man, so are we saying its the yorubas and hausas that made it a failed state?

The Nnamdi that is shouting now will be like another Revd King, hailed as the messiah but cooling his heels somewhere in Kaduna prison.

Remember Ojukwu, when the going got tough, he bailed out!

Let's preach LOVE and not hate.

Why don't you want to allow us to go?
ok you talk about love let us say we don't love you why not allow us to go
we don't want to be part of Nigeria again or is it by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Brother think, for 50 years we have toiled and struggled to rebuild our land devastated by a war of less than three years and today our children have more opportunities than some of us had after the war. Do we destroy all again because of a senseless call from a Nobody.

Go and print flyers and give to millions in Biafra land under IPOB.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by khaylee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
jossyj:

Why don't you want to allow us to go?
ok you talk about love let us say we don't love you why not allow us to go
we don't want to be part of Nigeria again or is it by force?

Nobody is holding you. If Ojukwu had carried everyone along back then you guys would probably have had Biafra by now.

What I am saying is you don't create a country by inciting people to kill and maim others. Get other nationalities along, eg. SS.

The Igbo land is land locked, you need the cooperation of those around you but with the way the guy is going about it will probably make him more enemies.

An typical Igbo man will rather stay in Alaba and anywhere else and make his money rather than join for a cause that will lead to death.

With all the losses incured by the Igbos in the North through sectarian violence in the past how come the ones there have not refused to quit the place and return to Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jossyj: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
khaylee:

Nobody is holding you. If Ojukwu had carried everyone along back then you guys would probably have had Biafra by now.

What I am saying is you don't create a country by inciting people to kill and maim others. Get other nationalities along, eg. SS.

The Igbo land is land locked, you need the cooperation of those around you but with the way the guy is going about it will probably make him more enemies.

An typical Igbo man will rather stay in Alaba and anywhere else and make his money rather than join for a cause that will lead to death.

With all the losses incured by the Igbos in the North through sectarian violence in the past how come the ones there have not refused to quit the place and return to Biafra?

but some people from Iraq Syria and Sudan still leave and do their biz in other countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
My father is a dirty Tout
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
WYMAN:

prove that you are a man and give me a comprehensive address.

then we shall know who is the cheast beater.

Will you please stop making noise? You're just not making any sense! So if the guy gives you his address now,you will be stupid enough to go and fight him over there? You're just all brawn and no brain! Is this how you want to prosecute your Biafra war again? It will be nice to prove to you guys how foolish you are. May your amadioha strike that stupid kanu and every member of that useless ipob dead if you don't attack Yoruba people living in the east right now.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
My message to supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and Indigbo:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to
become so absolutely free that your very existence is
an act of rebellion.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
My message to supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and Indigbo:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to
become so absolutely free that your very existence is
an act of rebellion.

now bug off grin
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by SOUNDKING: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why will this mpama waste the space which reasonable people would have used to post, on a long and stuupid sermon, get a life,if someone does a kole kole job and gets 500 pounds to donate,it means he rather be poor and free than to stay rich in the zoo where human life is without dignity. God bless Nnamdi,God bless eze Igbo gburugburu (late Gen.Chukwuemeka O. Ojukwu) (papa anyi),God bless Biafra.
stinggy:

[/color]

Credits to Onyebuchi from .com

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
At the mention of Biafra, every yoruba heart panics, and every alamajiri heart pounders.

When Nnamdi talks about WEAPONS, he means relay stations, he means social media, he means nairaland, he means satellite, he means online.he means Biafra Tv,he means .......

Baboons and Monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
jossyj:

but some people from Iraq Syria and Sudan still leave and do their biz in other countries

I dont get you...are you trying to say biafra wud turn 2 places lyk syria,sudan or iraq?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Monikween(f): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Madam slave....whites slaughtered 120 million of their own in the last century's wars. So stop worshiping them.
Am not saying anybody is a slave nd definitely not worshipping dem...
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Twitter is on fire, Radio Biafra been trending, yay!
That's the thing we want, they don't want us to talk Biafra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:

You be mumu o! Ngige na yoruba man?
The Obi of Onitsha cursed one of his own and not people from another tribe!
There's a damn big difference!
Fricking hypocrite!

So it is justified to curse Ngige because he is a fellow Igboman? Bros when you are doing with your own cursing, go and take your medication.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

The same God didn't create us and Yoruba or Hausa to be in the same country.

God is a fair God, so I believe he will do what is just.

And that's allowing us to have our own republic sir.

You guys are Just desperate, the venture is non-realistic if Businessmen and Politicians were not in support, and if you Biafran decide to go on violent way, they will be betrayed by Businessmen and Politicians who will not gain in the seceding.

And if at all it occurs that they secede peacefully, greediness will enter as to who will be leader, becos some faction will claim to be the one who should be reward sake of their effort than others, while some will have other reasons, Sudan is an example, also some European country. Yet another conflict within biafran itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.