Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Schooling In China (official Thread) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In China (official Thread) (1011 Views)

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). / Nigerians In China Cry Out, Drug Traffickers Are Robbing Us Of Privileges / Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Schooling In China (official Thread) by tdayof(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2015
I know there are so many topics about schooling in China but I intentionally created this to answer and help people who also want to come here for schooling purpose .
Have received alot of Pm so I think this thread should help better than PM(s) .

Admission documents ;
1) Scan copy of waec result
2) Scan copy of international passport (Data Page)
3) Filled Physical Medical Form.
4) Scan birth certificate.

And some other things but these are the major documents needed.

Note : The school you are applying to may request for any additional documents.

Application;

1) visit www.google.com and search for schools in China that offers your course.
2) mail the international office.
3) follow the instructions given to you by them.

Simple.

Please let's follow the rules of this forum not to make the moderators close down this thread

Feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Schooling In China (official Thread) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2015
following
Re: Schooling In China (official Thread) by justwise(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
tdayof:
I know there are so many topics about schooling in China but I intentionally created
this to answer and help people who also want to come here for schooling purpose .
Have received alot of Pm so I think this thread should help better than PM(s) .

Admission documents ;
1) Scan copy of waec result
2) Scan copy of international passport (Data Page)
3) Filled Physical Medical Form.
4) Scan birth certificate.

And some other things but these are the major documents needed.

Note : The school you are applying to may request for any additional documents.

Application;

1) visit www.google.com and search for schools in China that offers your course.
2) mail the international office.
3) follow the instructions given to you by them.

Simple.

Please let's follow the rules of this forum not to make the moderators close down this thread

Feel free to ask your questions.

You knew that and I also explained this to you in an email but you still went ahead to start another one?
We have many of this type here but people don't bother searching before starting yet another new thread while the existing one is not even a page long.
This is again rule number 14.

Please stick to the rule.

(1)

Top Hotels Movies Were Filmed / A Trip To Badagry From Ibadan This Easter / Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.