Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List (24934 Views)

Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by preetyb(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2015
stepo707:
The minister list issue is even annoying buhari.The more people talk about it, he might want to delay it till eternity.

If he likes let him take it to his grave.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Abbycite(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Apparently PMB did knot know d meaning of 'hitting d groud running'. The man had two full months to prepare himself for d post after d election....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by smacky619(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg make una free this man nw.......Abi na ministerial list person wan chop.........who get bb charger abeg
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Katsina Illiterate
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Caliph69: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Why should we be that bothered? If our President can handle all the portfolios himself, good and fine. It will even save the country cost of maintaining the ministers, their families and personal staff.

My thought though!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by CaptPlanet(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Baba don dey turn Chuck Norris.

Oya na
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Princeomatsone1: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
The president shud not be disturb concerning ministerial appointment, dey dat her disturbing him on D Mata are not even concern about D bankrupt situation of D treasury. Make dem rest

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Brugo(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2015
speak2emmalex:
What do you [size=15pt]expact[/size] from the dullard

Coming from a genius cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm. Don't know whats on his mind, but as long as Tinubu doesn't have any control over the list, fine.
But Buhari should select the best hands and not use this as a medium to settle politicians.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by ralph28(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2015
All na change!
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by abtmaviz(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2015
boolet:

Hmmm. Snail approach abi. Don't worry the destination is not far, so the snail will reach its destination in time. Let's give him time, it is too early to give him knocks when in the real sense we'll give him kudos when the time comes. Gbam!

Oga stop lamenting and side judging your Buhari.. Which time do you want me to give him

He never asked for time

He promised to hit the ground rather than that he enjoyed the blame games n involved in tourists act..

Meanwhile... He's still a slowpoke to me..
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Michdear(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Please help me out nairalanders,a friend from Us send a phone and pair of cloth to me via fedex(redstar)which I ought to have received since 8th of june but I was told the drug law agency ndlea seize it for verification so as to be sure is real and not a scam,so I was called to them up at fedex office along airport road"welcome center"along oshodi road cause that's where the ndlea office is, right inside fedex office,they ask for some requirement and files from the sender which need to be send to a certain email,she send it already and I even saw the message the second time I visit the fedex office I was told to go home since the ndlea officers haven't show up till like 12:30 pm I left there,now fedex called me yesterday again to ask me about the requiremnt the ndlea ask me if I have visit them already,I was suprised cause I have passed all those process,is now left to them to send to ndlea,they told me to call ndlea,the officer equally told me fedex didn't send any mail to their office even though they are all in same compund and building,though long before this have been perceiving foul play the ndlea official are trying to play,expecting me to bribe them for a legal thing and infact a phone I still need to unlock,seriously we need change in this country,every system in this country is bleeped and also I think fedex staff and ndlea officers are just dribbling cause they need certain amount of money to be dropped again,is 9 days after the package supposed to have get to my doorstep,pls help me rebc this on twitter,fb and bbm as well as nairaland,not that the package is such a big deal is all less than fifty thousand naira,I don't understand why a anti drug law agency will seize a phone is that part of their job? Check my other post concerning this. : https://www.nairaland.com/2366230/ndlea-seize-package
They finally told me they confirm email but won't release if I don't give them money.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Ochiske(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
Mumu old dullard president.
God punish u
speak2emmalex:
[size=15pt]What do you expact from the dullard [/size]

see this two idiotts

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Femistico(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Pmb is keeping d list from all dis old apchits cargo from knowing it...so dat there will be a smooth running of govt..no time for slut..
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by bigwallace(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Keep them guessing my presido,nd shock them all no more biz as usual,they call him dullard but I know he can't be as dull as their otueke olodo drunkard!!
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by obaede: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Laredojohn(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Baba is making hidden investigations....before appointment.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Owoplenty(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2015
rashygenius:
e fi baa mi le..ewo lo dey gan

baba eyin naahe e se ki a

abi e wo ni Keep to d cesti?

Ki e ba ra yin da soun o ji e.
wo! ani fi baa re le oo,ko fun wa ni ministers abi ko step down.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by elosar(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2015
rashygenius:
e fi baa mi le..ewo lo dey gan

baba eyin naahe e se ki a

abi e wo ni Keep to d cesti?

Ki e ba ra yin da soun o ji e.
I like ur post but I can't read it cos of my age 72yrs no be 72 days, am an ordinary cow rare I dnt knw what am doing in dis hot sit,dis sit was not dis hot wen I was here, who am I, = duaradinho oooooooo hahahahahaha
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Laredojohn(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Michdear:
Please help me out nairalanders,a friend from Us send a phone if I don't give them money.
Add up on any of contacts on signature...lemme try my best to help out cos I do. Import too have some questions I need to ask u.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Horlawale1(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
PMB
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by boolet: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

Oga stop lamenting and side judging your Buhari.. Which time do you want me to give him

He never asked for time

He promised to hit the ground rather than that he enjoyed the blame games n involved in tourists act..

Meanwhile... He's still a slowpoke to me..
In that case fast-forward the time, since you are a magician.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by sylva1(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2015
How can a governor be pleading anonymity? I dont get!
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by BOWOTO(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Sapphire86:
This CHANGE is funny.

Anyway we r in season 1 episode 24
You look gorgeous.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Akanaz(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
That is the best way to prove ur starement " i belong to every one and i belong to no one" gud one my presido.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by Sapphire86(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
BOWOTO:
You look gorgeous.

Awwww help me thank Baba God and my 'hardworking' parents who didn't rest till they perfected me.
Re: President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List by abtmaviz(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
boolet:

In that case fast-forward the time, since you are a magician.

I won't respond to your comment OK..

Greatday man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Abba Kyari, Others Beg Court Not To Transfer Them To Prison / Rivers LP Governorship Candidate, Fafaa Dan Princewill Cautions Against Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.