Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (27804 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
One question which I have is ,if apc suspends saraki for anti party activities , how will that affect his senate presidency seat and position?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ndcide(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
If this is true, then it's very good for our democracy. Good one.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by johnnday222(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
According to punch investigations, Gbaja's North west supporters totalling 87 have all deserted him. APC should throw in the towel, Dogara and Saraki are geniuses at politicking.

am sorry to disapoint you bro.they are both digging there own grave.when the time comes,you will understand that the only way to win Tinubu in his game is never to take part in the game along with him.

my lil political understanding thou.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by judiciarypalava: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
bukason212:
Saraki should comply with d directives of the party.although he is now the senate president, but the party is supreme. Any act of indisciple must surely hav its consequences. Saraki should think twice

Saraki should go against fairness because it is in the interest of the party abi? And you expect change when you are doing exactly what you condemned in GEJ's govt.
Change ko!
Xchange ni!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by tommykiwi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
olasmith10:
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad " Saraki should thread softly, d ground may look neat, but might be slippery at d oda end!!!
dat one na grammer! Saraki is doing what he knows best in doing because he now knows is dealing with snakes(Apchit).
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by mubarak001(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
stinggy:
Suddenly Saraki grows bigger than his party. No wonder he wasn't supported in the first place.
I honestly feel sorry for Gbaja, he's been played.

APC should just relax, allow Saraki & Dogara go on with their plans and secretly plan their revenge.
I like dis idea
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Rowmehyo1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ok fine. Lawan as House Leader because of Party loyalty. But do u knw d party can use Lawan 2 impeached Saraki & make Lawan d President? That's where d politics really is
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by mashin(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
APC just use EFCC on most PDP member in senate they will run and live the senate house for APC

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by olasmith10(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
tommykiwi:
dat one na grammer! Saraki is doing what he knows best in doing because now he knows is dealing with snakes(Apchit).

OK..
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
softwareman:

Arrant nonsense. Why do they contest on the platform of the party to bet to the senate if they were supposed to dictate to the party.
The rebels are in the MINORITY within APC. Unlike in the last contest this is an entirely APC affair.
The meddlesomeness is actually from PDP sympathisers who are desperately trying to reap where they have not SOWED.
When Tambuwal did same, APC clapped for him and called it democracy @ Work but today they are getting the HEAT
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by writetopoker: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:
One question which I have is ,if apc suspends saraki for anti party activities , how will that affect his senate presidency seat and position?
No, d question is, if Saraki should crosscarpet to PDP, then insist and share the post amongs d PDP and few APC members, what will happen. Afterall APC alone dont have 2/3 majority vote, rubbish. How can u detect to a gov whom to appoint as commosioner. because if there argument is logical, it means that party chairman/lerders/governors and prospectve ministers should go and mandate mr PMB on whom to appoint as ministers
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by chynergy1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
now what is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by naira0(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by kinibigdeal(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
i love change grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
APC should throw in the towel, Dogara and Saraki are geniuses at politicking.

...but they are "still APC" members cool

deal with itundecided

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by quixotic: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Johnrake69:
The leadership of the Apc still don't understand how house politics is played. Once your on the loosing side you will remain there till the end of that dispensation. Giving directives to the speaker on who to make a principal officer will never fly. Those principal positions is the only way the speaker can reward his inner caucus in the house that fought for the victory. cool
it is not the duty of the speaker to appoint principal officers.they are party positions.the party writes the speaker. For example the pdp will write the speaker in the case of minority leader etc. Thats why akande was house leader after loosing to tambuwal. Tambuwal had no choice. They are party positions. And sarakì and dogara do not even enjoy majority among Apc legislators. They dont have a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:

I can't believe APC is unaware of the fact that pdp will thrive on its division

This will only happen UNLESS Tinubu is no more in this world.

If he can bring down a whole President in the person of GEJ, Saraki is "NOTHING" to him.

Just relax and watch how things pile out

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by quixotic: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
when people say Apc leadership should stay clear they amaze me. Is Saraki going to pick the minority leader etc for pdp?NO. does his group enjoy majority within the Apc caucus?NO. The positions of majority leader,minority leader etc are party positions within the assembly. His job is to read the letter sent by the national secretariat. You cannot be a majority leader or minority leader without the party approval. Its the norm anywhere in the world. He knows he has been boxed to a corner. He is just stalling.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnnday222:

am sorry to disapoint you bro.they are both digging there own grave.when the time comes,you will understand that the only way to win Tinubu in his game is never to take part in the game along with him.

my lil political understanding thou.

Amaka, please bring 3 bottles of chilled Orijin for this bros.. cool

You've said it all brocheesy
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have never seen nigerian politicians argue or fight for the ordinary citizens.It is always for their own personal interest.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by front247: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am watching from 3d.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by bestwashcleaner: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
They all should please exercise caution
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

This will only happen UNLESS Tinubu is no more in this world.

If he can bring down a whole President in the person of GEJ, Saraki is "NOTHING" to him.

Just relax and
Ywatch how things pile out
No single tree make a forest. You will be disappointed that Saraki mean many things to him.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by igbakigba2t15: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
"On Tuesday, the party wrote the two leaders directing them to adopt candidates who lost at the elections as principal officers.
In its letter, the party picked Mr. Lawan as Senate Leader; Sola Adeyeye as Chief Whip; George Akume as Deputy Senate Leader; and Abu Ibrahim as Deputy Whip.

For the House Representatives,Mr. Gbajabiamila is the party’s choice to emerge House Leader, while Mohammed Monguno would serve as Chief Whip; Alhassan Doguro Deputy Speaker; and Pally Iriase as Deputy Whip."

Where are South East and South South Regions in these bizarre appointments or arrangements? Some of these selfish still think they are in Oduduwa State or Arewa State forgetting that they are now holding a Federal Govt.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okay.

Meanwhile read this.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by walozanga(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
bukason212:
Saraki should comply with d directives of the party.although he is now the senate president, but the party is supreme. Any act of indisciple must surely hav its consequences. Saraki should think twice

What indiscipline are you talking about. HOW MANY OF THE APC MEMBERS ARE DISCIPLINE? the young man is playing a good game. IF THE APC LORDS CONTROL IT ALL THEY WILL FINISH NIGERIA.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ExInferis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am Pro Buhari, but where is the leadership on which principle we voted change?

Almost a month after swearing in, the country is still adrift and rudderless. The APC won, but its victory is tearing it apart. Meanwhile, the poor man on the street is still receding into the background, Boko Haram is resurfacing, militants are arming, and robbers are getting bolder.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Buhari better wake up from his sudden lethargy and get out the big guns.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Nig4Greatness: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
According to punch investigations, Gbaja's North west supporters totalling 87 have all deserted him. APC should throw in the towel, Dogara and Saraki are geniuses at politicking.
....so Dogara and Saraki are now the new party in town,albeit the ruling party.must you comment by force when you have no reasonable thing to say?.you are as dumb as your post.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Caseless: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
liar.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by gbeseun(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Saraki will soon learn how to be loyal to the party,but in a hard way.
And all the atiku and dino will desert him leaving him to his fate,am watching in 3d
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by babardos70: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Everybody on these forum is praising saraki and Dagora most especially for Saraki for taking decisions against his own party and work with the opposition which he actualise. Is his decision for selfish interest or the interest of the nation? We voted to kick out PDP but only for Saraki to work with them again for his own selfish interest.
Watch out, Don't you know he can equally work with the opposition to remove the President? (BUHARI). I know by the time he does it you will all be singing another tune . If he gets away with it this time, I bet you all , he will have the audacity to work with PDP member and UNSEAT the president.
Anything they do should be to the interest of the masses.
TINUBU has nothing to loose , he is not contesting for any post. I'm only afraid for BUHARI.
BUHARI also needs to assert his authourity as well in these matter. All these while he was saying he will work with anybody is dangerous. All ruling party in every democratic government all over the world build alliances to rule peacefully in his or her own party. USA, UK , GERMANY etc.
Buhari is just quiet to all those that is happening in APC. Saraki will take his quietness for a ride and stupidity to unseat him. WATCH OUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by nairakobo: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
quixotic:
when people say Apc leadership should stay clear they amaze me. Is Saraki going to pick the minority leader etc for pdp?NO. does his group enjoy majority within the Apc caucus?NO. The positions of majority leader,minority leader etc are party positions within the assembly. His job is to read the letter sent by the national secretariat. You cannot be a majority leader or minority leader without the party approval. Its the norm anywhere in the world. He knows he has been boxed to a corner. He is just stalling.

Ur post just set my mind srt8 on this issue. Bn finding it difficult to take a stand but with d above, i think its time d party had their way. Saraki is nothing more than the devil from PDP who has come to steal, kill and destroy. Take a keen look at the senators fighting yesterday, they were both PDP defectors. No wonder PMB is still waiting on selecting his ministers and other principal officers, i'm sure he's waiting on how d game will pan out to avoid PDP's agents as his core ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away / Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.