Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (27809 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Mogidi: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Caseless:
liar.

Money shouldn't be your excuse for being ignorant of the news, you can read Punch online and its free.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Caseless: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Money shouldn't be your excuse for being ignorant of the news, you can read Punch online and its free.
and you think everyone is like you?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by jonadaft: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
All those that voted for this brainless party should bow their heads in shame.

It has bun proven that APC has nothing to offer to the masses but selfish interest.

Tifnubu should understand that other Nigerians are not fools like the Southwest.
You are nothing but a senseless m0ron.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by sharpchap: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
APC is made up of different groups. all these groups need to be carried along and given a sense of belonging. if one group splinters off and joins the PDP, APC will no longer be the dominant party. the leaders of APC should be careful there are no small boys they can intimidate or dictate to, is it turaki or the president they want to control? they should sheath their swords b4 they cut themselves. i repeat the ppl jagaba is dealing with now are not small boys he should take note and learn diplomacy. he is playing with the big boys now. he should be careful lest his party is stolen from him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by M4gunners: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnpalmer774:

And they should enjoy it while it last because they will be the Biggest Looser at the end
Story for the one chance party.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by cyberguy72(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maintech:
Expel them both and unleash EFCC and ICPC like hungry dogs on Saraki who still has 4 bags of financial cases hanging on him.
IMMUNITY COVERS HIM
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by sapientia(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
“Saraki has won the election and become Senate President,” Mr. Dino said on telephone. That’s the position everybody should live with it. And I don’t know for the man who contested for the Senate President but now lobbying to be Leader. It is like contesting for governor and then looking to be Commissioner. They should have pride.” grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by viczing(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
softwareman:

Saraki and dogara do not have the support of majority of APC members in the national assembly. They got the position by coniving with the opposition PDP.
If I were in APC leadership, I will cut my loss and GET RID OF THESE PDP AGENTS NOW.
Saraki and his fellow rebels are going to decamp to decamp to PDP eventually. They are biding their time undermining the party .

Did you say this in tambuwal era?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Chinatownm(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Saraki's arrogance will end up consuming him in the end. You can't take on your party leadership in a duel on every issue and think you will always win. You can never survive as senate president for four years when almost half of the senate members are against you and your party leadership is also against you. It is just a matter of time before they will get him. He should go and learn leadership strategies from David Mark.

Whr u and all APC members are getting it wrong is by living under d illusion dat Saraki is APC. The moment u realise he is PDP under APC disguise then every other tin will be added unto u.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by gbrown(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
HzRF:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185587-saraki-dogara-dare-apc-reject-partys-choices-of-principal-officers-for-senate-house.html
SARAKI AND DOGARA BOTH STABBED THE PARTY (APC) UNDER WHOSE PLATFORM THEY BOTH GOT TO THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS RESPECTIVELY, KNOWING NIGERIANS FOR THIER TENDENCY TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON, I WAS NOT SUPRISED WHEN MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS TAGGED THIS ACT OF BETRAYAL AS VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATIONS FOR THIER ACTIONS, TO A DISCERNING MIND IT,S CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THE LOYALTY OF SARAKI AND DOGARA IS WITH THE PDP, THE HICCUPS WITHIN THE APC IS THE RESULTANT EFFECT OF THIER ACTS OF BETRAYAL ,I DON'T DELUDE MYSELF, BOTH SARAKI AND DOGARA ARE SELF CENTRED AND AMBITIONS MEN, THE DESPERATION WITH WHICH THEY CLINCHED THIER POSITION SHOULD BE VIEWED WITH SUSPICION,I DON'T LIKE DESPERATE INDIVIDUALS THEY ARE NEVER STABLE,THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED, THE SIMPLE MESSAGE BEING PASSED BY SARAKI AND DOGARA IS THIS, WE BUT HAVE PDP AS OUR SUPPORT BASE DARE US IF YOU CAN? THE LEGISLATURE IS SUPPOSED TO CHECK THE EXCESSES OF THE EXECUTIVE, SO HOW WILL THE EXECUTIVE FUNCTION WELL WITH A PDP HOUSE BENT ON PULLING DOWN THE APC LED GOVT? THE SCENARIO IS CHAOTIC, THERE ARE LOADS OF BILLS TO BE PASSED, WHAT IF SUCH BILL DOES NOT GO DOWN WELL WITH THE PDP HOUSE? REMEMBER, SARAKI AND DOGARA MUST ALWAYS KEEP THIER SUPPORT BASE HAPPY EVEN IF IT,S ANTI MASSES.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by IBBG(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chai na our lawmakers suppose act game of thrones. D whole tin is turning to ghen ghen. See scheming n counter scheming. D starks, lannisters, taeygareans, barratheons, taeyrels, n boltons d learn for where our lawmakers dey.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
olasmith10:
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad " Saraki should thread softly, d ground may look neat, but might be slippery at d oda end!!!

U GUYS RE SO VERY FUNNY WALAHI!
HOW CAN THE PARTY DECIDE FOR SARAKI?
THEY DID THE MISTAKE BEFORE & LOSE YET THEY VE NOT LEARNT ANY LESSON .
SARAKI IS RIGHT EVEN BEFORE GOD SO THEY WONT BE ANY FALL
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by olasmith10(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U GUYS RE SO VERY FUNNY WALAHI!
HOW CAN THE PARTY DECIDE FOR SARAKI?
THEY DID THE MISTAKE BEFORE & LOSE YET THEY VE NOT LEARNT ANY LESSON .
SARAKI IS RIGHT EVEN BEFORE GOD SO THEY WONT BE ANY FALL

honestly u are not far from d truth.. buh one question is: is saraki bigger than d party?
.remember, a river that forgets its source of tributaries, ll soon dry off!!
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
olasmith10:

honestly u are not far from d truth.. buh one question is: is saraki bigger than d party?
.remember, a river that forgets its source of tributaries, ll soon dry off!!

U R RIGHT TOO ...BUT HONESTLY, I DON'T SEE TIS RIVER DRYING BECAUSE THE SOURCE IS NOT ACTING IN GUD FAITH TI SAY THE LEAST.
THE PARTY SHOULD JUS ALLOW FOR THE FREEDOM OF THE NASS....
THEY PARTY SHOULD JUST GO DICTATE TO THE EXECUTIVE FOR GOD SEEK ATLEAST THERE RE STILL UNOCCUPIED MINISTERIAL POSITIONS TO TEMPER WITH.....
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by sunshine1974(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who told u more dan half of the senate members are against him? Are u in nigeria at all?
seunmsg:
Saraki's arrogance will end up consuming him in the end. You can't take on your party leadership in a duel on every issue and think you will always win. You can never survive as senate president for four years when almost half of the senate members are against you and your party leadership is also against you. It is just a matter of time before they will get him. He should go and learn leadership strategies from David Mark.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by sunshine1974(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Since the party cannot dictate to buhari who to make ministers why shld dey dictate to saraki and Dogara who to make leaders. APC dey fall my hand. Oyegun has to go, he's not trying at all. He's not respected at all, he doesn't have any control over dis men.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by kayodebrave: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Buhari is to blame for all these. A new party like APC needs the President to stand tall. APC has numerous leaders from different geographical zone. He is the only one that can easily control the party now
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by FOREXMARTS: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
HzRF:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185587-saraki-dogara-dare-apc-reject-partys-choices-of-principal-officers-for-senate-house.html
You can do a window dressing but you can't hide the rot for long. Now I see little or no difference between apc and pdp.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by softwareman(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
viczing:

Did you say this in tambuwal era?
Tambuwal had majority support of PDP members in that election. He polled 240 to adeola's 109. The total number of ACN members in the house then was 65.
This fact is verifiable.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by viczing(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
softwareman:

Tambuwal had majority support of PDP members in that election. He polled 240 to adeola's 109. The total number of ACN members in the house then was 65.
This fact is verifiable.

Didnt acn accumulate his vote?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

10-15 minutes first round...30 minutes subsequent rounds.

Trying to impress me?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
ideology:
hahaha, grin

how will you know if his drugs are potent

I told u before, I'll pass. I hate disappointments.

I'm sure u understand

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by kay29000(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ritzy92:

Trying to impress me?

Nope. I am just being truthful. If I wanted to impress you, I would have lied that I last an hour, like some guys do.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

Nope. I am just being truthful. If I wanted to impress you, I would have lied that I last an hour, like some guys do.

An hour! Even lions and elephants don't last an hour
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by kay29000(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ritzy92:

An hour! Even lions and elephants don't last an hour

lol! But you would be surprised at the amount of guys that claim to last that long. I know it is a lie tho, cos this is my line. Some months back, I went clubbing with some of my friends. Most of them had been making noise about their bed skills before that day, but when we got this girl home who agreed to sleep with all of us, the boys were separated from the men. We were all in the same room, so there was no way anyone could lie again. lol! I got respected by most of my friends after that day.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

lol! But you would be surprised at the amount of guys that claim to last that long. I know it is a lie tho, cos this is my line. Some months back, I went clubbing with some of my friends. Most of them had been making noise about their bed skills before that day, but when we got this girl home who agreed to sleep with all of us, the boys were separated from the men. We were all in the same room, so there was no way anyone could lie again. lol! I got respected by most of my friends after that day.

How can u call yourself a man when u take drugs to aid yourself?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by kay29000(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ritzy92:

How can u call yourself a man when u take drugs to aid yourself?

NEVER! I don't even take Panadol when I have headaches. The solution I am selling has nothing to do with drugs...but a combination of some exercises.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

NEVER! I don't even take Panadol when I have headaches. The solution I am selling has nothing to do with drugs...but a combination of some exercises.

Ok then, good luck selling whatever it is u sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ideology(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Ritzy92:

I told u before, I'll pass. I hate disappointments.

I'm sure u understand
Like how many hours below your expectations are disappointments? grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by ideology(m): 3:58am On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

hahaha, exercises ke …
Do you have to sell exercises, guy open thread post am joor grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS by Ritzy92(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
ideology:

Like how many hours below your expectations are disappointments? grin

Can we stop this discussion please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman / Photos From Governor Wike's Thanksgiving After He Won Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.